• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT3| Tyrael Looted: {[El'druin]}

Ayumi

Just did GR75 as Wiz. It was a shitty one with only 1 good map, but a bunch of awful and jumpy mobs. Had around 5-6 minutes left, so I'm hopeful I'll get to the 80s soon. Just need more ancients, cube INT, and a new Pig Sticker with CDR.

I was getting excited when I was DreamVision ended up on the ladder as 85, but then I checked Wizard.. 91+. sob

Don't have time to farm that much Paragon Points for INT.

IceMarker

Just a heads up I made a few minor changes to our Discord server, including changing the server location from US West to US Central and a few custom emojis. If anyone has technical issues with the server location change let me know!

Trogdor1123

I joined a game a few months back that was insane, these two guys tanked level 150 rift or something. I was useless, totally. But I got atleast one paragon point a kill that they made. I'm at like level 500 now. On my crusader. Was crazy. Should I assume they did some kind of exploit? Was on ps4. I really need to figure out how to actually do damage. I have trouble on torment level 4 solo with my crusader...

I joined a game a few months back that was insane, these two guys tanked level 150 rift or something. I was useless, totally. But I got atleast one paragon point a kill that they made. I'm at like level 500 now. On my crusader. Was crazy. Should I assume they did some kind of exploit? Was on ps4. I really need to figure out how to actually do damage. I have trouble on torment level 4 solo with my crusader...

Yep, that is console D3. Hacked items and gems, etc.

Baliis

If you're doing multiplayer with ransoms on console, just expect that they're using hacked items that are crazy OP. No one can do close to a GR150 legit.

Sharing my achievement as season 9 ends. Managed to be in the top 400 solo witchdoc leaderboards. Did not achieve my originally planned goal of paragon 1000, but I'm pretty satisfied with my placement.

TqOvJDZ.png

Mmm. Kinda wanna play next season, but there's still nothing really new besides QoL improvements.

And I'm sure I'll be busy with other games still.

Waiting two weeks is kinda bleh too.

Xanathus

Mmm. Kinda wanna play next season, but there's still nothing really new besides QoL improvements.

And I'm sure I'll be busy with other games still.

Waiting two weeks is kinda bleh too.

I might actually not play season at the start since I picked up Mass Effect Andromeda, but I'll probably still get the season cosmetics. This season's cosmetics rewards are pretty awful though, might even skip them.

Baliis

I might actually not play season at the start since I picked up Mass Effect Andromeda, but I'll probably still get the season cosmetics. This season's cosmetics rewards are pretty awful though, might even skip them.

Man I really wanna play this season, but it starts on my birthday so right off the bat imma be a day late, I still need to finish Zelda, start Nier, then Persona comes out. Fuck.

Jinroh

The conquests for season 10 are total bullshit. There's no way I'm going to level up multiple characters. It seems to be the most time consuming season yet.

Dark Link

Friend and I were able to finish our Season 9 journies late Thursday night / early Friday morning. I helped him with the 5min T13 one and he helped me with the 30sec Skele King one.

I think he still needs a stash tab or two, but I finally got my 10th this season. Get to finally chill with Seasons and just aim for the cosmetic stuff.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
The conquests for season 10 are total bullshit. There's no way I'm going to level up multiple characters. It seems to be the most time consuming season yet.

Yeah, I'm looking at them and trying to figure out how I even could get the stash tab for this season. I'm not sure I can, lol, I'm certainly not leveling two season characters, I can barely find the time to gear up one adequately per season.

On a Good Day I can manage, that's a nice attainable conquest that anyone can achieve with effort.

Sprinter, man I've tried that one several times over the seasons, and I've never been able to do it. Seems rather difficult, and extremely time consuming to try over and over again.

Boss Mode is certainly not soloable, you need a group which specifically sets out to do it, and even then I've not ever been able to get it!

And then you have both Years of War and Masters of the Universe, both of which are pure bullshit which require you to gear up two season characters and really deck them out fully in a wide variety of ways. So much time to do either of these two, holy shit.

Eh, maybe I'll skip S10....

Wolfie5

I did the Boss conquest on season 8 by joining a Boss conquest community.
I don´t know if I got lucky, but the team I got into did it on the second try. We just missed it on the first try, so it didn´t feel that hard to do. Second try, I think we had 4 minutes to spare.

I guess I would try "Boss mode" and "On a good day" if I were to try to get a stash tab.
But I already have all the stash tabs and won´t focus too much on getting all the achievments this time.

I wouldn´t dismiss doing "Years of war" entirely btw. You can do 4 set with your main charachter as grift 55 is not that hard once you have decent gear.
Sure leveling up a second charachter might seem like a chore, but can be done pretty quickly with XP gear(shouldn´t take more than one hour). And you can get the set items faster at Kadala and crafting in the cube. Make sure your second charachter has the same main stat as your first charachter. It will make it easier to borrow gear, like the rings and amulet.

6 tabs regular. 4 from seasons max. And 2 are supposed to be coming with Necro.

I think the 6-sets GR conquest will be my third conquest. Boss mode is not hard to solo you just have to do well in two or three trouble areas like Adria's level. I have done full seasons with Barb, Wiz, DH, and WD. Guess I have to do Monk or Crusader now.

tamminen

Seasons are coming to consoles. Can cheaters move their hacked items to seasons? If not I might just start playing on PS4 again. Love doing rifts with strangers but the cheaters are ruining it.

Aren't you already maxed out?

Gonna play DH this season since I have never and it is easily my worst character.

On stash tabs? Idunno, what's the max?

I have +3 stash tabs from seasons. I have only played 3 of the 9 seasons. Is the max like 4 or 5?

Speaking of, I'm pretty close to just saying "fuck it" and letting all those seasonal items go. I don't feel like doing backpack management yet again. I have like 200 items, of which I'd say 70% of them are worth keeping. But I ain't got time for trying to make room for 150 new items in this small-ass stash when I have a DH, Crusader, Wiz, Barb, WD and Monk to make space for. Not even considering the whole page dedicated to gems and mats.

I wish I could fit everything I want to keep for a given class on a single page, but given that hey all have at least 3 sets + a litany setup + several weapons worth keeping and special purpose armor and jewelry items...it's just not fuckin realistic at all.

I might ultimately reduce my class variation to 3. Maybe just Wizard, Monk and DH and fuck everything else.

I continue to be be befuddled by the fact that they won't just sell fuckin stash tabs or stashes for real currency. I'd pay good money to not have to stress out at the end of every fucking season. $10/stash? I'd pay it. Path of Exile doesn't have this problem. Why does one of the biggest franchises from one of the biggest PC developers in history have this problem?

Seasons are coming to consoles. Can cheaters move their hacked items to seasons? If not I might just start playing on PS4 again. Love doing rifts with strangers but the cheaters are ruining it.
They shouldnt be able to bring hacked items in seasons, but who knows? I think I read that Seasons on console will also be online only, and everyone starts with 0 items.

They shouldnt be able to bring hacked items in seasons, but who knows? I think I read that Seasons on console will also be online only, and everyone starts with 0 items.

I mean, seasons only works with everyone starting from 0 items. And since there is a leaderboard, it really does have to be online to some degree. So that all makes sense.

So the solo 60 gate has been added to TXIII. Will know in a few weeks if it is too low or not.
What do you mean by "too low?" As in, should the level requirement be higher?

I beat Zelda last night and what was the first thing I did? Fired up D3. It was nice to have that break, but I had to relearn how to play again!

I'm stoked for Season 10, since I'm on console. I wonder how the stash rewards will differ? Just a higher number count in the stash?

AlexBasch

Just installed the update and noticed it says that the season is over. When does it start again?

Nvm :p

A: Season 10 begins Friday, March 31 at 5:00 p.m. PDT in North America, 5:00 p.m. CEST in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia. For help with time zones, click here.

I just fired it up on the PS4. I am going to lose some time setting my Armory up. In the best of ways, of course.

Portraits finally got released in this patch, as announced. They are applied via the Bag, Cosmetics inventory wheel, and equipped like any other item. Cosmetics now, to great effect, is separated by each type of item. They are, in order, Wings, Pets, Pennants, Portrait Frames.

What do you mean by "too low?" As in, should the level requirement be higher?

Yeah, if you still have people constantly dying and falling 2+ areas behind the group. It should be okay though.

I don't normally mind leechers it but it was getting to the point where I would have to jump public games to actually find a group with an actual damage dealer other than myself.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Wow. Patch 2.5 right now. I thought it would be next Tuesday.

Huh, that’s earlier than expected. Maybe I’ll play some non-season tonight and see if I can find myself a primal ancient just for the fun of it.

MrDaravon

I know this isn't the console thread so I don't want to sidetrack too much, but I just saw the link about how Seasons will work on console, and there's no online requirement? Soooooo it's just going to be invalidated in like 2 days once people do the usual bullshit on there? I mean whatever but that seems crazy to me and largely defeats the purpose.

Edit: Hmm, it says to be logged in when you make the character but nothing beyond that. Maybe I spoke too soon?

Top Bottom