• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT3| Tyrael Looted: {[El'druin]}

Cracklox

Which are better for gear and shards? Rifts or Greaters?

Been wondering this myself. Seems like a combination of both though, and you have to do normal rifts to even enter greaters anyway unless using the community that allows you to jump from GR to GR, only needing to open one yourself occasionally. Nothing drops in a GR until the boss from most enemies, and I see plenty of legendaries and set items while in a normal rift on the way to the boss, as well as from the boss. You just can't upgrade gems in a normal rift. Specifically shards though? Probably GRs. I haven't actually paid that much attention, but I do know that I'd end up with 1200 in 30 - 45 minutes while doing GRs in the 70s.

Personally I've found doing a full clear of T13 rift will usually net more items then the equivalent GR. GR at that level should net 7-8 legs, but I'll often come away with 15-20 doing a full clear of a t13. That is, keep going till the exit and not just TP back after killing the guardian.

Grampasso

Yes, we have 4 spots open at the moment. I believe you can still request an invite via the clan interface (default key: N).

If you don't mind having someone starting from scratch I'll ask to enter the US Neogaf clan, all my characters are on EU but that clan didn't respond to my request in 4 days

Xanathus

If you don't mind having someone starting from scratch I'll ask to enter the US Neogaf clan, all my characters are on EU but that clan didn't respond to my request in 4 days

Just post/PM your battletag, starting from scratch doesn't matter if you're playing seasons but we'll look down on you for your lack of cosmetics :p

Grampasso

Just post/PM your battletag, starting from scratch doesn't matter if you're playing seasons but we'll look down on you for your lack of cosmetics :p

Battletag is Link#2866. The only "NeoGAF" in the name I found has Doomslayer as leader and is actually called NeoGAF Overflow, is that the one?

Xanathus

Battletag is Link#2866. The only "NeoGAF" in the name I found has Doomslayer as leader and is actually called NeoGAF Overflow, is that the one?

NeoGAF Overflow was an extra clan made when clans first came about and people still played Diablo 3, it should be defunct now but apparently there are still people in that clan who still play the game. If anyone is still in there and wants to join the official clan just ask, we can easily make space since there are a lot of inactive players in the clan.

Ultratech

Cleared all the Necro Set Dungeons this morning.

I'm surprised they weren't harder.

Thoughts:
Inarius: This one wasn't too bad. I had to do it 2-3 times since the first time I did it, Mirinae kept killing everything before I could get the objectives done. It was a little tricky since my issue was mostly killing everything before I got the Primary Objectives done.

Rathma: This one wasn't bad either. I almost Mastered it the first time I ran it, but ran out of enemies before I could summon the last few Mages. Just had to adjust for some stuff so I could summon more Mages and that was it mostly.

Trag'oul: Mastered this one on my first go. Pretty easy since the Primary Objectives rely on you basically spamming Skills that eat your HP and recovering said HP. (So lots of Blood Nova and Devouring.) As long as you can kill stuff quickly, it's easy.

Pestilence: This one felt goofy running it, but I managed to Master it on my first run. It's actually pretty easy though. Just don't get hit much and use Empowered Bone Spear to murder almost everything.

Anastasis

NeoGAF Overflow was an extra clan made when clans first came about and people still played Diablo 3, it should be defunct now but apparently there are still people in that clan who still play the game. If anyone is still in there and wants to join the official clan just ask, we can easily make space since there are a lot of inactive players in the clan.

I'd love to join the GAF clan as well, although I won't be able to start seasons until around the 27th.

Anastasis#1307

Magnus

I've recently returned to D3. How a lowbie Necromancer that just started Act II. I'd love to join the clan if possible!

What do I need to do? The only clan that comes up when I search is NeoGAF Overflow.

budrickton#1762

IceMarker

I'd love to join the GAF clan as well, although I won't be able to start seasons until around the 27th.

Anastasis#1307
I've recently returned to D3. How a lowbie Necromancer that just started Act II. I'd love to join the clan if possible!

What do I need to do? The only clan that comes up when I search is NeoGAF Overflow.

budrickton#1762
Invited both of you. Enjoy the company!

Magnus

Thanks very much. Are there any obligations for members? Like, do I need to contribute in any particular way, or is this just a social guild or a way to ask questions, etc?

Forward

I... am bored, with most other games. Is buying the update a means by which I might circumvent the nonsense "losses" not earned via being a season monkey every single grind? Because if so, I'm all $20 in.

IceMarker

Thanks very much. Are there any obligations for members? Like, do I need to contribute in any particular way, or is this just a social guild or a way to ask questions, etc?

Mostly social, we tend to all help each other out with power-leveling, farming, grinding higher end gear, etc. especially during Seasons. The only caveat we have is that if the clan is full and someone else wants in, if you happen to be the longest inactive member on the list, you get the boot to make room for the new guy.

Forward

Where did my Hellfire Rings go? Were they removed? Actually, A LOT of my stuff is missing... I didn't keep half-vacant inventories. It has been several Seasons, but wow...

Magnus

I can't imagine doing Hardcore or Season Play. The prospect of losing dozens of hours of progress upon death or every single month just blows my mind. Can't do it.

Is it worth it? Are there unique and worthwhile rewards for hardcore and seasons?

IceMarker

I can't imagine doing Hardcore or Season Play. The prospect of losing dozens of hours of progress upon death or every single month just blows my mind. Can't do it.

Is it worth it? Are there unique and worthwhile rewards for hardcore and seasons?

When a season ends (Hardcore and Softcore) all of your XP, gear, gold, blood shards, rewards, etc. are merged onto your non-seasonal characters, so you never truly lose any progress. The greatest reward you can get (if you push yourself a bit) is an extra stash tab per season up to 4. It's really not too hard to get to even paragon 500 fresh nowadays, especially if you have some people to help power level you.

Just a reminder to all new and returning players there is a very handy condensed list of patch notes HERE.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Welp, that Trag'Oul Simulancer build is squishy and very specific, but it sure is powerful. I just cleared GR86 at P850. Currently highest GR among the EU clan (or my friends list for that matter).

Come at me, EU-GAF.

Where did my Hellfire Rings go? Were they removed? Actually, A LOT of my stuff is missing... I didn't keep half-vacant inventories. It has been several Seasons, but wow...

When you get in a game, is there a little blinking envelope in the bottom left corner of the screen? If so, that's where (some of) your stuff might be.

You sure you haven't left some of your things in the deep corners of your stash?

Some things have been removed entirely since you last played, since they don't work/are not needed in the current game. But that's not the case with hellfire rings. You should still have them. Although, I should note that they're only really useful if you're planning on rerolling a new character and leveling him/her up on your own, since the ring has no level requirement. Other than that it's useless.

Other items have been automatically converted to something else. Or they can be made into bigger stacks (like gems for instance). Finally, all crafting materials are now relegated to their own submenu in the inventory window. Just click the little anvil next to your gold counter.

All those changes might explain why you're 'missing' some things. You really aren't, but the changes freed up a lot of space.

The only way I can see how your items were destroyed is if you somehow already had them waiting for you in that envelope menu I mentioned back when you last played and didn't recover them at the time. I know that, in some cases, Blizzard only gives you something like a month to recover your items through that system. After that, they disappear.

[FAKE EDIT] Come to think of it, the envelope thing appears when a seasonal characters is transferred to non-season at the end of a season. So yeah, you probably have that envelope. Or you didn't pay attention and you actually two different characters: your regular non-season character, and your formerly-seasonal character.

Wallach

I don't usually play hardcore, but I do specifically play seasonal for the fact that my progress is reset regularly. This game (and really most ARPGs) are at their least interesting when you're around the peak of item progression for your particular build. It's much more fun to find drops when they more regularly have value than when you're just looking for a new ancient version of the same item you're already wearing in that slot with slightly better stats. This is especially true for me in self-found setup games like Diablo 3; it can feel slightly more worthwhile in a trading-based game like Path of Exile where even if the prospect of finding true upgrades is low more drops retain raw trading value.

Forward

Welp, that Trag'Oul Simulancer build is squishy and very specific, but it sure is powerful. I just cleared GR86 at P850. Currently highest GR among the EU clan (or my friends list for that matter).

Come at me, EU-GAF.

When you get in a game, is there a little blinking envelope in the bottom left corner of the screen? If so, that's where (some of) your stuff might be.

You sure you haven't left some of your things in the deep corners of your stash?

Some things have been removed entirely since you last played, since they don't work/are not needed in the current game. But that's not the case with hellfire rings. You should still have them. Although, I should note that they're only really useful if you're planning on rerolling a new character and leveling him/her up on your own, since the ring has no level requirement. Other than that it's useless.

Other items have been automatically converted to something else. Or they can be made into bigger stacks (like gems for instance). Finally, all crafting materials are now relegated to their own submenu in the inventory window. Just click the little anvil next to your gold counter.

All those changes might explain why you're 'missing' some things. You really aren't, but the changes freed up a lot of space.

The only way I can see how your items were destroyed is if you somehow already had them waiting for you in that envelope menu I mentioned back when you last played and didn't recover them at the time. I know that, in some cases, Blizzard only gives you something like a month to recover your items through that system. After that, they disappear.

[FAKE EDIT] Come to think of it, the envelope thing appears when a seasonal characters is transferred to non-season at the end of a season. So yeah, you probably have that envelope. Or you didn't pay attention and you actually two different characters: your regular non-season character, and your formerly-seasonal character.

Flashing envelope thing? I do not see it... The last time I played was Season 4, I think.

VandalD

Flashing envelope thing? I do not see it... The last time I played was Season 4, I think.
Look at the bottom left of the screen once you load into a game.

Edit: Oh. That was already mentioned. Well if you don't have it, then your stuff may have gone away from taking too long to claim it.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance

Look at the bottom left of the screen once you load into a game.

Edit: Oh. That was already mentioned. Well if you don't have it, then your stuff may have gone away from taking too long to claim it.

Yep, that's probably what happened, as I suggested. Sorry about that, Forward.

If that's any consolation, most of your stuff was probably average at best by today's standards. Season 4 was 7 seasons ago. So many items and skills have been reworked, retooled or added that your then-top-notch gear is not worth much today. While changes to set items carry over from patch to patch on your looted set items, changes to orange legendaries aren't. You need to reloot them to get the new effects. And whatever materials you amassed back in S4, you can probably get much faster now.

I'm not sure what you were asking in your original post, but if you're asking if the DLC is worth it for someone who's fundamentally bored with the game, I'd say no. It's a new class, and it's fun, but the base game is the same, and every single bit of content that's not directly related to the Necromancer is free. Heck, you can even get a taste of the necromancer some weeks in challenge rifts. In fact, you can try a specific necro build right now until Monday, so hurry up! Just start a game and choose "Challenge Rift" instead of Campaign or Adventure. Challenge Rift Mode pits you in a specific greater rift with a specific character. You can't change his skills or equipment, and the layout and enemy placement of that GR stays the same. If you complete it under the given time limit, you get a item cache. You can compete with other players for the best time. It's a novelty mode honestly, but it's a fun weekly diversion, and you get to try the Necro whenever he's on the rotation. It's $15 by the way, not $20.

However, if you're asking "has anything changed since Season 4", then yes. Again, many legendaries were added or reworked. Legendaries too, and a few new features. Will that be enough to hold your attention? No idea. You should give it a try.

Forward

Yep, that's probably what happened, as I suggested. Sorry about that, Forward.

If that's any consolation, most of your stuff was probably average at best by today's standards. Season 4 was 7 seasons ago. So many items and skills have been reworked, retooled or added that your then-top-notch gear is not worth much today. While changes to set items carry over from patch to patch on your looted set items, changes to orange legendaries aren't. You need to reloot them to get the new effects. And whatever materials you amassed back in S4, you can probably get much faster now.

I'm not sure what you were asking in your original post, but if you're asking if the DLC is worth it for someone who's fundamentally bored with the game, I'd say no. It's a new class, and it's fun, but the base game is the same, and every single bit of content that's not directly related to the Necromancer is free. Heck, you can even get a taste of the necromancer some weeks in challenge rifts. In fact, you can try a specific necro build right now until Monday, so hurry up! Just start a game and choose "Challenge Rift" instead of Campaign or Adventure. Challenge Rift Mode pits you in a specific greater rift with a specific character. You can't change his skills or equipment, and the layout and enemy placement of that GR stays the same. If you complete it under the given time limit, you get a item cache. You can compete with other players for the best time. It's a novelty mode honestly, but it's a fun weekly diversion, and you get to try the Necro whenever he's on the rotation. It's $15 by the way, not $20.

However, if you're asking "has anything changed since Season 4", then yes. Again, many legendaries were added or reworked. Legendaries too, and a few new features. Will that be enough to hold your attention? No idea. You should give it a try.

Sigh. You're probably right... but I lost most of my gems, including all my Ease(s). I noticed that there is Torment 13 now. I dropped my Season 4 DH into some Bounty runs in it, and apparently DH are still broken as all f***, because, while he didn't exactly wreck shop, he killed Siegebreaker in like 2 minutes. He does... 1500-2000 Million Damage? Is that what it was, back in the day?

Damage has scaled up like crazy. A high level character should be doing billions upon billions per second. The sheet damage will still be listed in the low millions though.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Sigh. You're probably right... but I lost most of my gems, including all my Ease(s). I noticed that there is Torment 13 now. I dropped my Season 4 DH into some Bounty runs in it, and apparently DH are still broken as all f***, because, while he didn't exactly wreck shop, he killed Siegebreaker in like 2 minutes. He does... 1500-2000 Million Damage? Is that what it was, back in the day?

I don't play DH, but at high level they're one of the weakest classes right now I reckon. However, they're also one of the best, if not the best, at speed farming T11-T13. That might explain it. Also, as uncredited male pointed out, many skills and set bonuses have been buffed by several orders of magnitude since you last played, which is why your character may feel even stronger than he used to be.

T13 is like GR60 in greater rift terms. So give GR65, 70, 75... a try to see how your DH is holding up. Top players in the leaderboards, regardless of class, have broken GR100. Highest is around 110, though I don't know that any DH build is strong enough for that. Wizards and monks seem to be the strongest classes right now. Jury's still out on the necro, but he seems to have 2 incredibly strong builds that rival the strongest build in the game, i.e. the Wizard lightning build. I myself reached around GR80 a couple seasons ago with the monk, and just broke GR86 with the necro. I can probably push to GR90 tomorrow.

Forward

Damage has scaled up like crazy. A high level character should be doing billions upon billions per second. The sheet damage will still be listed in the low millions though.

Well, yeah. He does Ks of Ms - I have seen a few 3000 Ms, in T13. It is crazy. I had full Blood Shards, so I hit up Kadala... she gave me an Ancient Deadman's. 90% damage increase, versus the 14% I was rolling with when I got it. Wow.

Sanctuary

I don't play DH, but at high level they're one of the weakest classes right now I reckon. However, they're also one of the best, if not the best, at speed farming T11-T13. That might explain it. Also, as uncredited male pointed out, many skills and set bonuses have been buffed by several orders of magnitude since you last played, which is why your character may feel even stronger than he used to be.

T13 is like GR60 in greater rift terms. So give GR65, 70, 75... a try to see how your DH is holding up. Top players in the leaderboards, regardless of class, have broken GR100. Highest is around 110, though I don't know that any DH build is strong enough for that. Wizards and monks seem to be the strongest classes right now. Jury's still out on the necro, but he seems to have 2 incredibly strong builds that rival the strongest build in the game, i.e. the Wizard lightning build. I myself reached around GR80 a couple seasons ago with the monk, and just broke GR86 with the necro. I can probably push to GR90 tomorrow.

The "top" Necro build is incredibly boring and quite lame to play. You basically just curse all trash and don't kill anything but elites. Meaning, you run around waiting for your 120s cooldown (~45s with CDR) to be up.

I'm also not sure why the Demon Hunters are considered weak at the top end. They aren't Wizard/Crusader level for solo, but they are still better than a few classes, and are good in groups. At least on the solo leaderboard, they are slightly above Monks and a bit more above Barbarians. Many, if not all of the GR clears above 100 were done using bugged gems too.

balohna

Very late to the party on Diablo III, so hoping I can get a question answered from the perspective of a very new player.

I just picked up the game during the recent PSN sale to play locally with my fiancée on PS4. She's a somewhat casual player, but we got really into the recent Gauntlet reboot and D3 seemed like the next logical step.

Anyway, so far Normal difficulty is extremely easy. There is a learning curve as we get used to managing gear and skills (she's especially getting used to this because she's never really played this type of ARPG before), but we've never even come close to dying.

I don't necessarily want us to be dying, but it would be nice to have to think a bit about strategy and maybe have to heal once in a while. Are we eventually going to hit a difficulty spike in the campaign, or should we just raise the difficulty if we want a challenge? I think we can change on the fly (right?), but if it is going to get harder naturally I'd rather just let that happen I think. Ease us into the mechanics and gameplay loop and all that. But if it is actually just a straight up cakewalk on this difficulty I think we'd play on hard.

Any thoughts or advice around this?

VandalD

Any thoughts or advice around this?
Normal is pretty much easy mode. You have to upgrade the difficulty on your own. If you find it's too easy and you're even killing champion monsters (the ones with special powers) very quickly, and especially story bosses very quickly, then up your difficulty. You get more gold and experience the higher difficulty you play on, so you have to find your own balance between how fast you want to kill stuff, and how difficult and how rewarded you want to be from your kills. I'd say anyone would be fine playing at least on Hard at all times.

After seeing the necro expansion come out i decided to reinstall and see if i want buy it. I have a lvl 70 witch dr which i really like and played around with it fir an hour last night. Well firstly, there is tons of new stuff since i last played so i may just be hooked back in.

But im not sure the necro is worth buying. It seems far to similar to the witch dr. Aesthetic aside do the play that differently?

VandalD

After seeing the necro expansion come out i decided to reinstall and see if i want buy it. I have a lvl 70 witch dr which i really like and played around with it fir an hour last night. Well firstly, there is tons of new stuff since i last played so i may just be hooked back in.

But im not sure the necro is worth buying. It seems far to similar to the witch dr. Aesthetic aside do the play that differently?
If all you have at 70 is a WD, then I'd say to try out the other classes first before buying an extra one. But I'd say they don't play incredibly differently.

If all you have at 70 is a WD, then I'd say to try out the other classes first before buying an extra one. But I'd say they don't play incredibly differently.

No i have a 70 monk, 70 demon hunter, mid level wiz and low level crusader and barb. I used to play this game a ton but its been a while.

Is it still a case of min maxing damage using damage stat, crit hit and crit damage plus element damage increase?

I was only on torment 2 and it was super easy so i guess tons has changed.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
The "top" Necro build is incredibly boring and quite lame to play. You basically just curse all trash and don't kill anything but elites. Meaning, you run around waiting for your 120s cooldown (~45s with CDR) to be up.

You don't have to tell me, that's the build I'm using right now :p. Yeah, it's not the most exciting, but for the time being it's a nice change of playstyle from mindless facerolling - which I love too, mind -, and the tension of being in a high-level rift with a squishy character moving around while waiting for the cooldowns to end is kinda fun for now.

Also, if you've got enough CDR (which really isn't that hard to do if you're willing to sacrifice a few stats), you actually don't have to wait much at all between two casts. The CDR from your passive, Decrepify and your gear makes the downtime surprisingly low. By the time you find your next elite pack it's usually good to go or about to be.

I'm also not sure why the Demon Hunters are considered weak at the top end. They aren't Wizard/Crusader level for solo, but they are still better than a few classes, and are good in groups. At least on the solo leaderboard, they are slightly above Monks and a bit more above Barbarians. Many, if not all of the GR clears above 100 were done using bugged gems too.

Yeah, I'm excluding bugged gems from my comparison. Like, I know the top necro has bugged gems for instance (same with the wizard I think), which is why I started searching for players who actually completed high level GRs without them. And lo and behold, those couple people who managed to clear GR95 or so with low paragon points and sometimes no Caldesann augments all use the Trag'Oul build we just talked about :p. Any build that isn't overly reliant on high paragon or well-optimized gear should be encouraged IMO. I'm tired of seeing people who are P3000-4000 at the top of the leaderboards and are there mostly because they've invested enough time in their character to get a huge damage boost over everybody else. Trag'Oul can go far on skill alone, which is what I like.

Haven't had a close look at the DH to be fair because I really don't like this class, but yeah, it's probably better than the barb. Like, I hated doing the first challenge rift with that DH character. It took me a few tries to do a good time on that challenge because I just find the class so clunky to play.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance

Though you won't get the full picture of the necromancer this way, there is this new mode called Challenge Rift Mode that lets you play a different class every week with a specific greater rift and a specific build.

This week was the Necromancer's turn, so you can give it a try until tomorrow. His specific build this time around is based on the Bones of Rathma gear set, which is a skeleton-focused set, so you'll get a feel for the Necro as a summoner.

[EDIT] Whoops, sorry for the double post, didn't realize I was posting after myself.

Though you won't get the full picture of the necromancer this way, there is this new mode called Challenge Rift Mode that lets you play a different class every week with a specific greater rift and a specific build.

This week was the Necromancer's turn, so you can give it a try until tomorrow. His specific build this time around is based on the Bones of Rathma gear set, which is a skeleton-focused set, so you'll get a feel for the Necro as a summoner.

[EDIT] Whoops, sorry for the double post, didn't realize I was posting after myself.

Thanks for the tip. Prob wont have a chance to play today but will keep an eye out for next tine he is available. Will prob hold off for now as i like my witch dr anyway.

balohna

Normal is pretty much easy mode. You have to upgrade the difficulty on your own. If you find it's too easy and you're even killing champion monsters (the ones with special powers) very quickly, and especially story bosses very quickly, then up your difficulty. You get more gold and experience the higher difficulty you play on, so you have to find your own balance between how fast you want to kill stuff, and how difficult and how rewarded you want to be from your kills. I'd say anyone would be fine playing at least on Hard at all times.

Perfect, thanks.

Jedi2016

I've got only about 17 hours in the Necro, which included leveling through the campaign. And I've already got a full 6-piece Rathma's (and most of the others as well, except only three of Inarius, I think), plus both Jessuth's and Nailuj's Evol. And I'm already rocking T10+ rifts. I'm still wearing a couple yellows, for crying out loud. This guy is ridiculous.

Magnus

When a season ends (Hardcore and Softcore) all of your XP, gear, gold, blood shards, rewards, etc. are merged onto your non-seasonal characters, so you never truly lose any progress. The greatest reward you can get (if you push yourself a bit) is an extra stash tab per season up to 4. It's really not too hard to get to even paragon 500 fresh nowadays, especially if you have some people to help power level you.

Just a reminder to all new and returning players there is a very handy condensed list of patch notes HERE.

I don't usually play hardcore, but I do specifically play seasonal for the fact that my progress is reset regularly. This game (and really most ARPGs) are at their least interesting when you're around the peak of item progression for your particular build. It's much more fun to find drops when they more regularly have value than when you're just looking for a new ancient version of the same item you're already wearing in that slot with slightly better stats. This is especially true for me in self-found setup games like Diablo 3; it can feel slightly more worthwhile in a trading-based game like Path of Exile where even if the prospect of finding true upgrades is low more drops retain raw trading value.

Thanks. God damn, I'm so out of the loop. Half the words being used I don't even recognize. The last time I played level 60 was the cap and Adventure Mode or whatever didn't even exist yet. Ancient, Paragon, Rifts, etc. is all new to me. I have a lot to read up on.

Or maybe I should just keep playing and be introduced to it all gradually as I play?

Dunfisch

Well, I don't recall the clan operating on an request basis, and I checked it just now to see if there was anything I missed, but nothing's showing. I can add you into the EU clan if you still want, we're not that active inbetween seasons, but there's always a whole flock of people for seasons.

I'd need your full battletag like "Name#xxxx", you can post it here or PM me if you want to keep it private. Other than that, I'm sure the US guys will accomodate you just fine too : D .

Edit: NVM, you posted your tag. Threw you an invite into the EU clan, you got 10 days to confirm it if you want to join.

sgb

Can i get an invite to the US clan please? I was in it about 2 years back, played last season but never got around to getting thrown in. I'd like to start this one off with fellow gaf'rs!!

Supermangb06#1886

Also, a long shot, but anyone playing from Africa have any tips for the random lag at times?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
So I'm kinda new to soloing T13, but I just did a normal Rift that gave me more legendaries than blues & yellows combined(and half of them came from the last boss).

Is that normal for T13 rifts, or was i extremely lucky?

mPBZt5A.png

ferr

So I'm kinda new to soloing T13, but I just did a normal Rift that gave me more legendaries than blues & yellows combined(and half of them came from the last boss).

Is that normal for T13 rifts, or was i extremely lucky?

mPBZt5A.png

Somewhat normal for T13. Not so much from the last boss, usually just from elites along the way -- usually the last boss is 0-2 legs.

Top Bottom