• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth announced for NA - PS4 Retail / PSVita Digital

silva1991

DAY FUCKING 1

CLh1l5B.jpg

it's time for some break up

Wazzy

Banned
Now what's gonna suck is if they make the Agumon,Gabumon DLC exclusive to gamestop. Bandai loves doing stuff like that.

It started out as re:digitize then evolved once Cyber Sleuth was revealed.

I thought the petition was Re:Digitilize? I know there's been a big outcry for this game too but I only remember RED having the petition.

Is this the game that so many people wanted and a petition was made? I'm pretty excited if so, I never thought it would happen.

EDIT: omfg it is! I'm getting this day one. The visuals alone sold me on it.

If nothing else, it's a freakin' good looking game. Some Digimon almost look like they were taken straight out of the anime.

Hexa

I had full confidence this game would get localized. Y'all may have doubted but I was a full believer. Same with GE2:RB (around the time the anime hits).
In on PS4. :)

Sealtest

I thought the petition was Re:Digitilize? I know there's been a big outcry for this game too but I only remember RED having the petition.

After cyber sleuth was revealed the petition just changed to asking for both to be localized since they were the newest in the series.

Me suffering through asbr wasn't for nothing (I can believe). Ps4 day 1 for me, vita when it goes on sale since digital prices are always inflated.

koutoru

Definitely in for the PS4 version.

Also good timing since the new Digimon movies will start coming out by then.

I really love the artstyle for this game. I never played a Digimon title before but I have some friends that are really excited for this so I think I might give it a shot too.

This fall/winter has so many good games though... x_x

Man my Vita import list keeps growing. Steins;Gate, J-Stars, One Piece 3, IA/VT, Taiko, Deception IV, Little Kings Story, Moe, and probably this too because either EU or Asia will get it retail.

Kuga

Awesome. I previously read through the import OT and the game sounded great!

Shame this is a 2016 release though.

Illucio

Banned
YES!
YES
YEEESSSS
YEEEHDIFEHIREHGIGHTROIHGREAIHTRGOIHBISNBFK;DJ GEIOJRTBRFS
GEWAJROIBTRJIDFSJAWq
gerjbirtsiogejvojbrhtsagewr
rtrhokgnraeoihgtro

YEAH YEAH YEAH! Kawaii super kawaii desu awesome news mesu besu pantsu!

Yasumi

Banned
I guess digital-only's okay, better than nothing. At least the game's only ~1500MB, making much easier to swallow than SAO was.

I want to buy this on Vita, but if the PS4 is getting a physical copy then I'll get that one instead :/

I'm banking on Bamco EU to do a physical Vita version, against all the odds.

Dugna

I want to buy this on Vita, but if the PS4 is getting a physical copy then I'll get that one instead :/

I'm banking on Bamco EU to do a physical Vita version, against all the odds.

Might get a Gamestop physical Vita version like some other releases they have had.

Abdiel

I signed this petition to try and help you guys get what you were hoping for... but I ended up reading that impressions thread, and now I'm seriously thinking about snagging this on my PS4, haha.

Top Bottom