• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Livestream on Nov. 19 (7pm CET, 10am PST)

Bandai Namco Europe will be having another Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth livestream tomorrow/today. This time with prizes!

CUFaQZrWoAAVdbi.jpg

If they reach 1000 viewers, they will also give away a big Agumon plushie.

You can watch the previous livestream here.

Edit: Link for the stream.

Edit 2: Stream is now over. It has been archived on Twitch here.

European Release Date is confirmed for February 5th.

MSMrRound

I'm still bitter they hinted at physical Vita copies and then pretended nothing ever happened.

About the panel thing? They were just giving a standard PR answer. It's some of the fans that jumped to conclusions.

It's sad, but it happens.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Please to see that they are putting the effort to promote the game. :)

You all better buy the game, I want the other Digimon games to be localized.

If they reach 1000 viewers, they will also give away a big Agumon plushie.

I need that plush.

I'm still bitter they hinted at physical Vita copies and then pretended nothing ever happened.

You never know, it could be announced tomorrow.

alexein

i'm bitter than i have to buy it from another ue country to get a ps4 retail copy because they wont do french physical release at all.

I doubt they intended to make it sound like they did. Still disappointing nonetheless.

Please to see that they are putting the effort to promote the game. :)

You all better buy the game, I want the other Digimon games to be localized.

The producer seemed to hint that if Western sales matched Japanese sales there would be a "high possibility" of localization of future games.

Bladenic

I doubt they intended to make it sound like they did. Still disappointing nonetheless.

The producer seemed to hint that if Western sales matched Japanese sales there would be a "high possibility" of localization of future games.

What were the JP sales? The West also has the additional PS4 version too. But then Digimon is pretty dead in the west, so here's hoping.

Stuart444

Huh, totally forgot to make a thread the other day on this XD.

Regardless, :D I hope people tune in.

Can't wait for people to experience this in Feb :D

That's a bit surprising since there's a PS4 version too. I'll just buy the Vita version digitally and use it on Vita and Vita TV.

I should clarify and say the Japanese version is PSTV compatible, so I assume the Western version will be. Since Sword Art Online: Lost Song just released in the West and kept its compatibility, I don't see why Digimon wouldn't as well.

Stuart444

Is the preorder DLC available for the European folks yet? Maybe they'll talk about that.

No info on dates or pre-order things yet I believe but I'm pretty confident we're getting a same week release/same pre-order stuff since it was all just the Japanese pre-order DLC and stuff.

We'll see what they have to share in the stream soon.

edit: Stream has started

Stuart444

Bonus day 1 D:C: Taichi-costumed Agumon, the Hero costumes and the Black Agu/Gabumon. and the ones that are western exclusive of course :)

JJP12

This looks like so much fun! I see myself spending many hours with this. Physical release For Vita would be great but I'm just thankful it's coming at all.

Stuart444

So the DigiLine quiz is keeping the JP Culture questions. Isshak and Julie thought it might have been a story question but it was defo a Culture question that westerners may not understand/get/know.

Top Bottom