• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Livestream on Nov. 19 (7pm CET, 10am PST)

Sealtest

Finally got re-connected, great stream. Don't forget Namdai US will be doing a stream on December 1st! we'll even find out more info on Digimon Heroes.

Stuart444

Yay! Pre-ordering it as soon as I can on Amazon.fr, just checked and they don't even have it now.

I don't think france is getting a physical version? You can try Amazon Germany or Amazon UK since I think both of them are getting a physical PS4 version?

unless something changes between now and Feb at least. Still plenty of time.

edit: Amazon UK has it but says unavailable aka can't pre-order it yet but Amazon.de has it for pre-order just now at 49.99 Euros.

Alright, I'm back and updated the OP with the release date. Was there anything important I missed?

I don't suppose the suspiciously missing Demon Lord DLC was mentioned?

Piers

Naming mine as:
Goemon

Ninjamon_b.jpg

??

I hope that they won't put some crazy price tag on digital only versions and then blame it on lack of interest among players. Then again it's Namco so not much hope there looking at SAO pricing.

I hope that they won't put some crazy price tag on digital only versions and then blame it on lack of interest among players. Then again it's Namco so not much hope there looking at SAO pricing.

PS4 version is 50€ at retail, they'd be really stupid to price it higher than that on PSN. Vita will probably be the standard 40€

Qwark

I know nothing about Digimon, so there's one called Goemon? Cool.

That one is called Ninjamon. He's just making a joke because it's a ninja, and Goemon is also a ninja.

AFAIK, there's not one called Goemon, but who knows.

Missed the stream earlier, but gonna watch it now. I'm really pumped for this game, it appears Digimon games are good again.

Top Bottom