• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Digital Trends] The most disappointing games of 2019 (with Anthem, Death Stranding and Shenmue 3)

Handel

ITT : People acting as if personal disappointments should fall in line with critical/overall fan reaction. Not surprising that it's largely exclusives that people are mad about being on there.

No doubt some if not most of these same people hate on and have any number of beloved, GOTY-winning, high metacritic games as personal disappointments.

As for the list itself, has some shared picks with myself. Would add Pokemon Sword/Shield to this list.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Wow, some of you took that shit really personally. It’s really quite embarrassing, they gave their reasons why.

I don’t think they were looking at meta scores or sales when they wrote it, they just gave an opinion of which games they felt let them down.

Kindjal

Days Gone is an amazing game. I didn't have much expectations when I began to play it (mostly because of -in retrospective- shitty reviews), but I have been pleasantly surprised with its voice acting and gameplay. I would absolutely recommend it.

Top Bottom