• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Discord is nuking Nintendo Switch emulator devs and their entire servers

Hardensoul

What are they developing anyway, wasn't Yuzu already working pretty well?
I think future games can break it and would require updates.

But any developers will have trouble using any Yuzu assets because Nintendo now owns part or all of those assets after the settlement.

Listen, i dont like discord either, but isnt the content exactly as good as the groups that you join and engage with? Which leads to ask: what kind of weird discord groups do you guys partake in
It doesn't matter, because they all end up the same. All servers I ever joined all have the exact same channels. Even if it's for some obscure band, there will be a gaming channel, a tv series channel, a movie channel. If you want to talk about that shit just go to a server specifically for that. I don't understand why every server thinks it has to be everything.

Lethal01

If you want to talk about that shit just go to a server specifically for that. I don't understand why every server thinks it has to be everything.

You wanna talk about things with people on your current server without having to invite m to your own personal server just to go off topic and chat about a moviee

Top Bottom