• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dishonored 2 & Infinite Warfare Discounts For PS4 Pro Pre-orders Amazon (UK)

JP

THIS SPECIAL OFFER DOES NOT INCLUDE "THE LAST OF US", THE GAME WAS LISTED IN ERROR AND FOLLOW UP EMAILS HAVE BEEN SENT TO CORRECT THIS.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't fit all the details in the title so I apologise for any confusion the title creates, just had this email from Amazon.co.uk and it seemed to be worth sharing.

"Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare" w/ Zombie Pin Badges and Hellstorm DLC (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) - £44.00 or £34.00 with this code and £32.00 with the code and Prime Discount.
91iHKG-wJYL._SL1500_.jpg
"Dishonored 2" - £40.00 or £20.00 with this code and £18.00 with the code and Prime Discount.

The Last of Us HD - Free

Also, if you pre-ordered early enough then the PS4 Pro is going to cost you £332.49 which has a saving of -£17.50 over the RRP of £349.99 due to them price matching with Tesco for a short while and because you get it for the lowest price it was listed as during your pre-order.

Amazon.co.uk said:
Hello,

You recently ordered "Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB" in your Amazon order #******** and we're pleased to inform you that you're now entitled to an additional discount on 2 games.

"Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare" w/ Zombie Pin Badges and Hellstorm DLC (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) will be available to purchase at the reduced cost of £34 and "Dishonored 2" will be available to purchase at the reduced cost of £20

We're pleased to include your claim codes, as well as full redemption instructions, below:
Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare: ****************
Dishonored 2: ****************

Redemption instructions:
You'll need an Amazon.co.uk account to redeem your discount code and claim your free 'The Last of Us'.
1. Go to Amazon.co.uk.
2. Add either of the above games to your basket, sold by Amazon.co.uk.
3. Proceed to Checkout.
4. Where it says 'Enter a gift card or promotional code', enter your discount code.
5. The promotion will then be applied.
6. Click the 'Place your order' button.

I hope this helps and that we see you again soon.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming e-mail. Please don't reply to this message.
Dishonored 2 will be my first blu-ray PS4 game since launch week but getting it for £20 is crazy. Check your emails if you've you're your PS4 Pro via Amazon (UK).

UPDATE 1 : Prime Discount
Dishonored 2 for £18 is a damn bargain, ignoring Polygon in the same instance.

(Prime member)

Sold!
UPDATE 2 : The Last of Us HD Code
I got the same email.

Apparently the Last of Us code will be sent on dispatch of PS4 Pro...

UPDATE 3 : The Last of Us HD Code
When I click on my preorder it now says :
Important Information
You were sent a promotional e-mail on 4th November. Part of that e-mail contained an incorrect reference to "The Last of Us". The promotion codes provided in the e-mail can only be redeemed against "Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare" w/ Zombie Pin Badges and Hellstorm DLC" and "Dishonored 2". We apologise for any inconvenience.

mingo

Do you think Amazon will honour (no pun intended) the voucher codes if I cancel my PS4 pro order from them? My Tescos order for £299.00 didn't get cancelled.

sym30l1c

Got Dishonored 2 for £15, since I also had a £5 discount voucher :)

Anyways, how do you get The Last of Us? There's no code for that in the email I received.

JP

Got Dishonored 2 for £15, since I also had a £5 discount voucher :)

Anyways, how do you get The Last of Us? There's no code for that in the email I received.
Not sure about The Last of Us HD, it doesn't explain very well so I'm thinking that because of how they've mentioned it that it's possibly going to be a code that's sent at a later later date because it seems you only get it if you buy a discounted game.

Or...they've just messed it up and somehow included that sentence by accident. Amazon are pretty good with this stuff though so even if it was an error, I assume that they'd just give it to people anyway.

Have any reviews came out for dishonoured 2. Have a hectic gaming schedule as it is and it looks good but rather not have a bigger list of games if it's not good. Last of us is a solid game for people jumping into this gen with the ps4 pro.

Cartho

Joining the £18 Dishonoured 2 club!
Also curious to see if I get that free Last of Us Remastered code. Might be tempted to play through it again if I did.

dyergram

Pre ordered ages ago got the discounted pro console but I haven't recieved any email isn't because I'm a no prime peasant?

Email just came lol.

murgo

Holy shit. I hope Amazon.de does something similar. I'd pick up Dishonored 2 in a heartbeat and I've been longing to get back TLOU after trading it in for Witcher 3.

JP

I can't try it now as I've used the code but can somebody who is going to get Dishonored 2 with this to see if it's also valid for Dishonored 2 Limited Edition (PS4)?

That gives you the first game for additional £9.99 which may be of use to some, don't try to do it unless you do want that specific version though because if it does accept the code you may not be able to use it on the standard edition after trying that. :)

GazzaGSi

I can't try it now as I've used the code but can somebody who is going to get Dishonored 2 with this to see if it's also valid for Dishonored 2 Limited Edition (PS4)?

That gives you the first game for additional £9.99 which may be of use to some, don't try to do it unless you do want that specific version though because if it does accept the code you may not be able to use it on the standard edition after trying that. :)

I tried it and it didn't work, also tried my IW code on the legacy edition and that didn't work neither, was worth a try :)

dyergram

This is cool I was gonna buy last of us remastered and dishonoured 2 is a steal at that price I'm not a fan of the no reveiws policy though so I'm a bit torn about supporting it.

mujun

Something is up with Dishonored being so cheap. I managed to pre-order a U.S. version on Japanese Amazon for just over 4000 yen. That's half of what I'd usually pay for an import game at launch.

I pre ordered the ps4 pro deal with dishonered earlier this week before the price got increased (£352 to £379).

I haven't got this email (yet). Anyone who might of done the same as I have, have you got this discount email? I would love to get that free TLOU code

Freeman76

Shopto are also doing a similar thing, its 369 for console plus DH2 but there are lots more options in the bundle creator. Far more chance of a day one delivery with them as well.

Catvoca

Banned
It's worth noting that the code is only for the edition of Infinite Warfare in the OP, you don't get a discount on the legacy edition(which comes with MW:R)

Edit: Oh, I guess someone already mentioned this above!

If anyone for some bizarre reason doesn't want their Dishonored 2 discount code, I'd love it. Would happily exchange Steam keys, etc. in exchange.

If anyone wants a CoD IW discount code, PM me.

Already redeemed my Dishonoured 2 code, was going to get it on PC but for £18 I couldn't resist!

Vashetti

Banned
Anyone interested in my CoD and Dishonored discount codes?

Edit: Dishonored's gone

Edit: aaaaand both codes gone, enjoy :)

JP

I'd kill for a D2 code you guys!
Wait, do I get to choose the victim? Can I choose anyone?

I am joking...I've already used my code.

Does anybody have a Dishonored 2 code that they can give to me so that I can trade it with ButchCat?????

Zaph

If I give away the COD/Dishonored keys, and they're redeemed using a different Amazon account, wonder if I'll still get sent the Last of Us key to mine?

The wording in the email I received is ambiguous.

When I click on my preorder it now says :

Important Information
You were sent a promotional e-mail on 4th November. Part of that e-mail contained an incorrect reference to "The Last of Us". The promotion codes provided in the e-mail can only be redeemed against "Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare" w/ Zombie Pin Badges and Hellstorm DLC" and "Dishonored 2". We apologise for any inconvenience.

Jezbollah

Hi, if anyone wants my COD:IW discount code, feel free:

Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare:
8GSA-UZBBB2-DJFYWU

Enjoy

(please remember it's for Amazon.co.uk).

Top Bottom