• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dishonored 2 & Infinite Warfare Discounts For PS4 Pro Pre-orders Amazon (UK)

JP

I'm still not getting anything to show that The Last of Us was an error, is anybody else on here getting that message?

nemisis0

Hello,

We recently sent you an e-mail entitled "Important Information about your Amazon.co.uk order", which contained additional discounts on 2 games, "Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare" & "Dishonored 2".

We noticed that there was incorrect information provided in one line of the email:

"You'll need an Amazon.co.uk account to redeem your discount code and claim your free 'The Last of Us'."

Please note that there is no free 'The Last of Us' with this promotion. The line in the email you received should have read:

"You'll need an Amazon.co.uk account to redeem your discount codes."

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused, and we hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Customer Service Department

JP

Got an email earlier about The Last of Us being listed as an error, as expected. I do already own the game anyway but it's still a bit of a shame for the people who wanted that.

harz-marz

Got an email earlier about The Last of Us being listed as an error, as expected. I do already own the game anyway but it's still a bit of a shame for the people who wanted that.

Yeah I just got the email. Too good to be true!

Fliesen

The fact that "The Last of Us" is a game that has now been bundled with 3 different generations of Playstation hardware is kinda ... cool? weird?

JP

The fact that "The Last of Us" is a game that has now been bundled with 3 different generations of Playstation hardware is kinda ... cool? weird?
I think from now on all consoles should be created around the requirements of The Last of Us and it should be a game that's pre-installed on all future consoles irrelevant of which makes them. It should just be included by default like a power lead is.

Fliesen

The PS4 Pro is not a new generation.

I knew there would be that one guy to argue about semantics.

Well, the game's been bundled with

"2 generations of the playstation home console system, as well as one SKU that is significantly more powerful than the previous SKU, but which isn't - per se - a new generation"

doesn't change the observation one bit :p

"2 generations of the playstation home console system, as well as one SKU that is jsignificantly more powerful than the previous SKU, but which isn't - per se - a new generation"

It's hardly semantics. The PS4 Pro is quite simply not a new generation.

Liamc723

"2 generations of the playstation home console system, as well as one SKU that is significantly more powerful than the previous SKU, but which isn't - per se - a new generation"

Being more powerful doesn't make it the next generation. The PS4 Pro is part of the PS4 family. Not a new generation.

Does anybody want my CoD discount code?

I'm never gonna use it and can't find anybody in real life who wants it either.

I'll PM the code to the first person who replies to this post - sorry if you are seconds late.

Top Bottom