• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Planes games announced for Nintendo systems (Wii/DS/WiiU/3DS)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Looks like it's just a port of a DS version. This shouldn't still be happening over two years since the system launched.

When it's a piece of budget software that's still going to do the bulk of its very modest sales on 3DS and is being sold to largely people under 8 who will play it for a week or so before they want the new cool toy? I don't really see a huge problem with their logic.

Lijik

How the fuck are we living in a world where it looks like Planes is getting a more polished game than Wreck-It fucking Ralph
And this game doesnt even look all that great

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
How the fuck are we living in a world where it looks like Planes is getting a more polished game than Wreck-It fucking Ralph
And this game doesnt even look all that great

Don't make me remember that, that game is an insulting joke.

Takao

Banned
And so Finding Dory was announced!

It's bound to get a game, please get TT Games on it. :( Finding Nemo was their last Pixar game all those years ago, and it was fun and had GREAT music!

And hilariously bad voice acting. :p

You mean the company owned by Warner Brothers? I kind of doubt they'll be allowed to work on traditional Disney games. Yes, I know of LEGO Marvel but that's less traditional Disney than Pixar/ToonDisney stuff.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
You mean the company owned by Warner Brothers? I kind of doubt they'll be allowed to work on traditional Disney games. Yes, I know of LEGO Marvel but that's less traditional Disney than Pixar/ToonDisney stuff.

Lego Pirates of the Caribbeans.

Lego Pirates of the Caribbeans.

And (not sure if this was before or after the buyout) Narnia 2: Prince Caspian.

TT Games made some of the most fun licensed games, I like Lego as much as the next guy, but get TT Games back to some other stuff on the side, and not TT Fusion making terribly rushed/low-budget stuff (Spy Hunter).

fernoca

Interesting. Wreck it Ralph also had an exclsuive Wii/3DS game from what I remember (aside the iOS arcade-like game).

Wonder if there's a deal between both becuase of the use of Bowser, or is part of Disney's way of restructuration (since the games sold better on Nintendo platforms, focus only on those platforms at the moment?).

Then again, Infinity is coming to PS, 360, Wii, Wii U and 3D; so...who knows. (Though probably related at how well the Skylanders games did on Xbox 360).

serplux

Interesting. Wreck it Ralph also had an exclsuive Wii/3DS game from what I remember (aside the iOS arcade-like game).

Wonder if there's a deal between both becuase of the use of Bowser, or is part of Disney's way of restructuration (since the games sold better on Nintendo platforms, focus only on those platforms at the moment?).

Then again, Infinity is coming to PS, 360, Wii, Wii U and 3D; so...who knows. (Though probably related at how well the Skylanders games did on Xbox 360).

There was a Smurfs 2 video game announced today being made by WayForward that's coming to the 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, DS and 3DS being published by Ubisoft. Seems like these kinda games do decently on Nintendo platforms.

There was a Smurfs 2 video game announced today being made by WayForward that's coming to the 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, DS and 3DS being published by Ubisoft. Seems like these kinda games do decently on Nintendo platforms.

Games starring cartoon characters doing well on Nintendo platforms?

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Pikawil

Unconfirmed Member

I'd be saying Ducktales Remastered shoots that theory down, but then, its demographic is the core twenty-thirtysomethings first...

Top Bottom