• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney working on unannounced Wii U game

Disney and Wii-U are like the two least interesting things for me.

But good luck.

This is an absolutely asinine post; why even come into the thread to say this?

Edit: This is like me going into a Fable Legends-centric thread to say "Sorry, XBone and Lionhead Studios are like the two least interesting things for me", it's just completely inane and pointless for me to even consider posting something like that; it adds absolutely nothing to the discussion other than a bit of head scratching and face palming from the people who are actually interested in those two things.

Stevey

This is an absolutely asinine post; why even come into the thread to say this?

Edit: This is like me going into a Fable Legends-centric thread to say "Sorry, XBone and Lionhead Studios are like the two least interesting things for me", it's just completely inane and pointless for me to even consider posting something like that; it adds absolutely nothing to the discussion other than a bit of head scratching and face palming from the people who are actually interested in those two things.

I get what you're saying but most people who quoted me (you included) haven't added any more to the discussion.
I don't like the look of the characters and Disney and Wii-U aren't interesting to me, how about you?

nampad

Disney still does inhouse game development or are they just publishing it?

Well, could be big if it is tied in with one of their movie properties which suddenly explode in demand like Frozen. That Frozen DS game sold very well last year. Yes, DS and last year.
While Nintendo has the kids market cornered down compared to the other platform holders, I am still surprised Disney didn't just go with mobile.

And what exactly have you added to the thread, what's your opinion?

I was trying to, maybe, talk sense into you troll mind. But seems like I didn't...

Do us both a favor and go search for something more adequate to your tastes. By the number of negative responses to your post, others in this thread share this idea.

Erf, it's cool that Disney has some new games planned beside Disney Infinity (can't wait to see that new Tron game leaked by Giorgio Moroder) but for the moment, this one seems... hum... "simple" : the models are really basic, even for a cartoon game, the design is generic and nothing looks like Disney.

But I'm puzzled, I want to see what's behind this!

Stevey

I was trying to, maybe, talk sense into you troll mind. But seems like I didn't...

Do us both a favor and go search for something more adequate to your tastes. By the number of negative responses to your post, others in this thread share this idea.

So what do you think of the characters?

Could be absolutely anything just based on those models, so it's hard to say if it'll be something interesting or not, but it's good to hear that there's more in store, I suppose. Really weird how the artist apparently got approval to show these images.

Disney and Wii-U are like the two least interesting things for me.

But good luck.

Just to get my opinion out there, I'm so sorry it doesn't match yours.

And what exactly have you added to the thread, what's your opinion?

I get what you're saying but most people who quoted me (you included) haven't added any more to the discussion.
I don't like the look of the characters and Disney and Wii-U aren't interesting to me, how about you?

So what do you think of the characters?

Jesus.

K. It will be just a shovelware game for kids. Is it even worth a thread?

Christ.

This last comment breaks like three rules all at once, lol.

Well saying "Why is this even a thread?" is considered bannable because it just shits up the thread and adds nothing to the discussion.

Oh okay, I'm sorry for that. I just thought I voiced my opinion on this, added by questioning the thread. Won't do it again.

I'm just tired that there are so many shovelgames coming to Wii U instead of something like F Zero or Metroid.

Yes please make more of your various Zelda or why Nintendo? Threads

Atram please. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Epcott

Nice models! I nearly thought they were Amiibo characters (or this was an Amiibo specific game). I really like the archer. What modeling software is this?

Lol at some of those comments here.

JuKmXC2.gif

But yeah I wanna know what this game will be like. Artstyle looks kinda cute but also very 'mobile game'-ish ... If that's a thing.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
How can you classify something as shovelware before even knowing what genre it is and what the game is about?

It seems that once a thread has "Wii U" in title it's like an invitation for the most insane comments.

I'm just tired that there are so many shovelgames coming to Wii U instead of something like F Zero or Metroid.

So you want Disney or whoever develops this for Disney to work on F Zero or Metroid?

Oh okay, I'm sorry for that. I just thought I voiced my opinion on this, added by questioning the thread. Won't do it again.

It's not because this game doesn't exist that you'll have Metroid or F-Zero.

I mean, I really want a F-Zero game too but it doesn't look like Nintendo EAD or Amusement Vision are making this so...

Now this game could be interesting. It seems to be a new franchise so at least we should give it a chance :)

First third party game compatible with Amiibo platform? (edit : rephrased a little my shitty phrase)

Well saying "Why is this even a thread?" is considered bannable because it just shits up the thread and adds nothing to the discussion.
So does complaining about complainers instead of letting the moderation staff do their job. I'm sure somebody would step in if thread whining got out of hand.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Character designs remind me of something I'd see advertised on my smart phone. Hopefully it winds up being something decent. I wonder how a Gauntlet style game would work, but with local co-op, where the pad player is laying down monster spawn points, and traps for the other players?

Those models look OK I guess, but personally, after Epic Mickey, concept art and visuals for Disney games mean jack shit to me now. The early stuff we saw for that was mind-blowingly awesome, yet we still got a mediocre game that didn't even look good.

Top Bottom