• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy (PSP) announced

sciplore

Jeels said:
I'm writing an article for FinalFantasy.net on heavily requested and/or unique characters we want in this title. Any suggestions? =)

Sazh, FFVI Mog and this too:

Regulus Tera said:
In my dreams, Cid is in this game, and his special ability is changing what Cid he is.

Regulus Tera said:
In my dreams, Cid is in this game, and his special ability is changing what Cid he is.

That's pretty cool, actually.

So would he be more like Cecil(changes forms depending on the attacks you use) or Onion Knight(changes between forms for EX Mode)?

Segata Sanshiro said:
Someone with a grip on reality at Square Enix really needs to give these guys a fucking shake when it comes to names. I wonder if they realize how hard it is to try to sell something called 358 DIVIDED BY TWO DAYS and WITH REGARDS TO CHAIN OF MEMORIES and FINAL FANTASY VERSUS THIRTEEN and DISSIDIA DUODECIM TWELVE FINAL FANTASY in countries where motherfuckers speak English?

I bought this one online just because I had no idea how to say the fucking name.

Peff said:
Nanaki? Would be nice but I'm not sure he's a good fit for Dissidia's gameplay with all the flying around and such.

Nomura has stated that it's his favorite character in VII though.

EDIT: Not that I believe for one second that that 'leak' is legit.

Pietepiet

Jeels said:
I'm writing an article for FinalFantasy.net on heavily requested and/or unique characters we want in this title. Any suggestions? =)

I'll say it again:
commu_itanaha_layle.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Funnily enough, there was a sale today at toys r us where I could buy three games for the price of one. I ended up getting Red Steel 2, Trauma Center: New Blood, and... The Crystal Bearers.

I would have got something else, but today was the last day so all the cool stuff was gone already.

Fimbulvetr said:
That's pretty cool, actually.

So would he be more like Cecil(changes forms depending on the attacks you use) or Onion Knight(changes between forms for EX Mode)?

You press a button and he randomly transforms into a Cid. If he's FFVII Cid, he becomes an aerial fighter with spear attacks. FFXI Cid, he crafts a multitude of weapons. FFVI Cid, he suddenly becomes a defencive player due to the armour bonuses granted by his banana suit.

FFI Cid, you lose the round, cause he's dead (Dissidia 1 don't count for no shit).

Regulus Tera said:
You press a button and he randomly transforms into a Cid. If he's FFVII Cid, he becomes an aerial fighter with spear attacks. FFXI Cid, he crafts a multitude of weapons. FFVI Cid, he suddenly becomes a defencive player due to the armour bonuses granted by his banana suit.

FFI Cid, you lose the round, cause he's dead (Dissidia 1 don't count for no shit).

You forgot 2 Cids. :(

B.K.

rainking187 said:
I bought this one online just because I had no idea how to say the fucking name.

In the promo videos Gamestop had, it was said Three-Five-Eight Days Over Two.

Top Bottom