• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - Noctis Revealed

I think part of why FFVI is considered more special in NA is because it was the third one we got, and not the sixth. I've never really looked into the actual level of popularity it has in Japan VS the rest of the world but that might be one part of it.

Ezalc

If that shows how much they are played I can somewhat understand at least Ace's high count. Otherwise if it's just liked character it's just odd, I didn't know Type 0 was so beloved there.

The trinity of emo with Cloud, Squall and Pink Cloud having the highest counts is still a testament to Japan's awful taste though.

Jock Zidane having so many is also something that is disappointing.

Finally, I feel like I'm the only one who likes Garland, he has such a great design and interesting weapon.

Cecil is from a bad game so it's expected :p

They're both from a boring game so it's expected. :p
tumblr_mybj2pPuY31r8tdf1o2_250.gif

I knew I liked Japan for a reason!

Do you share their Lightning love?

IIRC, Type-0 was extremely popular in Japan so that’s probably why.

He was also a decent character to use in that game....and that's it.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Honestly my hyped for this game is completely dead. I absoluty loved original Dissidia on PSP but more gameplay I watch from Dissidia NT the less hyped I get. I thought I can still enjoy 1vs1 fights but it seems entire game is balance around 3 vs 3. I'm gussing some characters will be completely under power if you put it in 1vs1 match.

Top Bottom