• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia(Team Ninja) Announced For iOS/Android (Japan 2016)

Wazzy

Banned
Even though I have no idea what's going on I like the gameplay. It's literally Dissidia Bravery to break and the HP attacks doing the damage. Have yet to meet VIII characters but it's looking like everyone is recruit able like Record Keeper and weapons are the Gatcha system.

Caim

Even though I have no idea what's going on I like the gameplay. It's literally Dissidia Bravery to break and the HP attacks doing the damage. Have yet to meet VIII characters but it's looking like everyone is recruit able like Record Keeper and weapons are the Gatcha system.

Squall, Seifer and Laguna should be in.

I think Laguna is obtained in Chapter 5.

Wazzy

Banned
I pulled WoL sword and Vivi's rod.
These player models lol.

Sazh's face looks like some Goldeneye shit.
Lol he does look odd.
Squall, Seifer and Laguna should be in.

I think Laguna is obtained in Chapter 5.
I know Raijin and Fujin should be in too. I want to get up to recruiting Seifer. Disappointed with the current banners VIII items since it's only Laguna's gun and Galbadian armour.

Shouta

Tried it out. Combat seems fine but the models are pretty silly looking, heh. Didn't really care much for the story going on. I didn't get any 5-stars with the 10000 gems they gave out after the tutorial so I might try redoing it again later to get something better but I'm not sure if I'll stick with this for long.

So, like... Chapter two, have two gates, one requriing me to do 2 of something, other typical 3 objectives. Anybody knows what those are?

PaiiNx

Neo Member
So, like... Chapter two, have two gates, one requriing me to do 2 of something, other typical 3 objectives. Anybody knows what those are?

I'm in the same situation.
k020srN.png

I'm in the same situation.

I figured it out. This gate requires you to open previous one. And previous one requires you to use Yshtola (or whatever her name is) in any 2 missions of this chapter.

So, I have Cloud's Sword and Yshtola's staff and that sword for onion knight out of SS tier weapons. Neat

484a662ec2083b4b3804cf66613096bd.jpg

bc4a9d0e5a7b098e7a18e5f5dfb4ae0f.jpg

74d46349a15e157cab13807daf8fe5f5.jpg

Really liking it. If this gets a global release I may have found my second game to FFRK. In fact, this seems to cater to the FFRK crowd a lot.

Caim

So, is it good? Is playable with little knowing of japanese?

I like it, can't stand the character models, but everything else is pretty solid.

The wiki or Google Translate app can help with figuring out what equipment or passives do, but it's definitely playable without knowing any Japanese.

I like it, can't stand the character models, but everything else is pretty solid.

The wiki or Google Translate app can help with figuring out what equipment or passives do, but it's definitely playable without knowing any Japanese.
Thanks for the answer, I'll give it a try then.

Are there more FFVI reps? I know of Terra and Kefka.

btw, since I am playing on Remix OS (my actual device is to weak to even run it)

I am having an annoying issue. Anybody may just happen to have a solution? I know it's incredibly unlikely, but just maybe?

Here's a screenshot:
http://take.ms/HQsgv

Stider

Well, now to wait for global so I can understand what I'm doing. Doing chapter 2 and have done 4 multi-pulls so far, ended up with 2 of Cloud's sword, Zidane's dagger and Onion Knights sword so not too bad.

chrono01

I'm watching a stream of this right now and it looks really nice. I hope this one eventually makes its way outside of Japan.

Do characters get a bonus for equipping their own unique gear?

Also it boosts the extra ability you get. The reason why Cloud's sword is the #1 prize at the moment is because the increase to his Cross Slash wrecks everything.

It's appealing to the FF crowd, lol, not just Record Keeper since it's not ATB.

What I should have said is that this is most similar to FFRK compared to other FF gachas currently out.

Top Bottom