• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you care about your post count?

I look at the post count of people who have been banned to see what they lose. Highest I've ever seen was 40k-ish, although I think I also saw a 70k once.

Nope. I see some of the same faces reply to what seems like nearly every topic within the first 10 posts. I'm guessing these are the people that care.

dani_dc

Not at all.

Used to care when I was a teenager, thought it was a sign of importance.
Now a days I don't even remember it was a thing.

Surprised to see that I'm at over 7K, would had guessed 3K at most.

I used to be a huge fan of those boards back in the day where you could earn different levels for your post count. Feel like a thing of the past now for sure, but I always enjoyed it even if some people would post short sentences just to raise their count.

jobrro

No I'm pretty sure it is pretty low. Did want to hit 300 so I stopped being a junior, no idea what it's at now and I do more lurking than posting.

idlewild_

I'm surprised to see that I'm over 2700 posts. I want to say that 70% of those are probably within a couple weeks of Diablo or WoW releases. I go from a post every week or so to a dozen posts a day.

One day people will look at this thread and I won't be a junior member. One day. Also it's hard to compete with community thread regulars since they can be chatroom-esque and rack up the posts quickly.

Fallen92

I just wanna be member already. Seeing how many posts I've made and the amount of time I've been here it won't be soon. Other than that I don't really pay much mind to my post count.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
All I wanted was the American dream; what every immigrant wants when he comes to our shores or over our fences.....to get his rocks off indiscreetly and invisibly, for free, in a woman's public restroom or dressing area of a lingerie shop and now that dream is no more!

Top Bottom