• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you have a "Love making" Playlist?

Do you have a "Love Making" playlist?

• No! That's creepy AF

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Yes! Every Alpha should have one

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No, but I'm now considering it

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Yes, but I'm ashamed of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Music during sex just sounds awful. I need to hear and pay attention to the girl I am with. Not too some stupid distracting lyrics.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Stuff like this:

But also of music from Tarantino movies. And lots of Eddie Vedder.

I've never banged to music. To you bang to the rhythm of the tune? So, when you get to a fast and intense part of the track you go at it like rabbits?

Aces High

I've never banged to music. To you bang to the rhythm of the tune? So, when you get to a fast and intense part of the track you go at it like rabbits?
I think it's better to focus on what your partner enjoys instead of trying to lock in with the drummer.

Maybe pay close attention to the speed she likes. You can then find a song with the same speed and use it as a metronome next time she's with you.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I think it's better to focus on what your partner enjoys instead of trying to lock in with the drummer.

Maybe pay close attention to the speed she likes. You can then find a song with the same speed and use it as a metronome next time she's with you.

Thanks, but I have no intention of listening to music while drilling my wife. It just seems really bizarre.

We enjoy the primal, animalistic noises. Grunts, crys of passion, heavy breathing, angry shouts sniffing and locking eyes and screaming into each others faces. That's the only sounds you should be hearing during sex.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Thanks, but I have no intention of listening to music while drilling my wife. It just seems really bizarre.

We enjoy the primal, animalistic noises. Grunts, crys of passion, heavy breathing, angry shouts sniffing and locking eyes and screaming into each others faces. That's the only sounds you should be hearing during sex.
What are you all angry about? Someone forget to thaw the chicken for dinner?

GymWolf

No, because I play her like an instrument.
e011e5a2-034f-4fc4-a682-45ce88033e44_text.gif

poodaddy

My thoughts as well.

It's cringe anyway having sex to romantic music, but how the hell can you keep a serious, dead eye sex stare while banging your other half to Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden?
I've had sex to black metal a handful of times in my life. I didn't set out to do it, I just happened to have black metal playing and I'd start playing with my wife and then it'd happen.

It actually kinda works believe it or not, but it'd be awkward as fuck to set out to fuck to it for sure.

I've been meaning to make this thread for a number of weeks, but have been put off by the bizarre subject matter.

A while ago I was getting a lift home with a friend from work. He asked me to play one of his Spotify playlists. He had loads, but one really caught my attention:

"Love making".

Before looking at the contents, I jokingly asked if this was a real playlist he played while having sex with this wife. He gave me a odd side glance and confirmed this as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. As if I just asked him if he breathed air. I thought he was messing around, but he was deadly serious. In fact, he actually accused me of being creepy for not having a sex playlist, like normal human sounds without background music were somehow forbidden?

There were honestly hundreds of songs on this list. I can't remember them all, but here is a taster of some of them. Lots of them were what you would expect, but others were so fucking bizarre that I had to rub my eyes in disbelief.

Adorn - Miguel
Dead Ringer for Love - Meat Loaf
Rocket Man - Elton John
Duel of Fates - John Williams

From the Heart - Another Level
Fear of the Dark - Iron Maiden
Te Amo - Rihanna
Some Beethoven piece, I think it was The Symphony No. 9
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
Gravel Pit - Wu-Tang Clan

I could probably think of some more, but you get the idea. I did question the complete random choice of music. He told me that it's a collection of music that they both love and they'll match the rhythm to whatever song is playing, so slow for Te Amo, but hard and fast for Duel of Fates.

This is really strange, right? I can't be the only one without a sex playlist? Even if loads of people do, I refuse to believe it's that random.
Command & Conquer 'Hellmarch' on repeat.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I have, on demand, eaten a girl out to a dubstep song she loved at the time on repeat.

High school was a trip.

Top Bottom