• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you have movie posters on your walls?

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
You all need some color in your lives!!

20210607-003159.jpg

20210607-003208.jpg

That shit looks fucking dope dude. You have good tastes.

Fresh out of those, but do have the "Home is where you hang your had" coat rack.
true story: at one of the houses i lived in many years ago, this was the poster that hung above the entrance doorway to the rec room:

0qRix0N.jpg

it got a lot of funny looks from neighbors, heh. not as flashy as the talking fish, but i liked it!

Raven117

true story: at one of the houses i lived in many years ago, this was the poster that hung above the entrance doorway to the rec room:

0qRix0N.jpg

it got a lot of funny looks from neighbors, heh. not as flashy as the talking fish, but i liked it!
Holy Moly thats tacky! But man, the talking fish is special.

Always thought they look odd stuck to the wall without a frame. On a similar note I was finally able to shift a Mission Impossible II poster a couple months back.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I currently have a Matrix poster framed, and that's it. I'm actually in the process of getting more wall art right now.

Not exactly posters: I have several displates of the Alien franchise.

EDIT: I should note that none of them are official posters or your typical movie posters. They're more artistic.

Last edited:

nush

Always thought they look odd stuck to the wall without a frame. On a similar note I was finally able to shift a Mission Impossible II poster a couple months back.

When I worked in a cinema a friend and I had loads of posters saved up from around 90 - 95. They took up loads of space in our homes, there was not enough space to hang them. So we decided to shift the lot at a comic fair one year, made crazy bank and it managed to fund a holiday to America for me and whatever he wanted to spend his share on.

Top Bottom