• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you like your body?

olag

Im alright with it most of the time. If it would allow me to it more food/certain types of foods without raising hell I would like it even more.

No. I got gifted with genes that wanted me to have a big butt despite being a man (primary fat storage is in legs instead of belly, not that I'm complaining). It makes pant fittings very awkward, not to mention, apparently weirds women out since they're getting outbutted by me.

No. I got gifted with genes that wanted me to have a big butt despite being a man (primary fat storage is in legs instead of belly, not that I'm complaining). It makes pant fittings very awkward, not to mention, apparently weirds women out since they're getting outbutted by me.
You have to use your butt supremacy.

Bladenic

Ass is in.

JCHandsom

Me too!

#brothersinbutts

Thorn

Eh, I guess so. I'm tall, have good face symmetry, and have a GAF approved dong.

But I'm thin and have Polands syndrome. Not that great.

Kangi

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. My face can be pretty cute in the right lighting, angle... season... time of the week. And I like my hair. The rest I just find passable because my boyfriend likes it plenty.

I could work more on it, but when you're in a long-term relationship it's easy to just say, "Eh" and just stick with the basic upkeep.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Sure. It's horribly flawed in many ways, but most of the stuff I don't like about it, I can't change anyway, and life's too short to worry about shit you can't change.

I do wish I were a bit physically stronger, but I'm too lazy to really workout for that. And now that I'm in my thirties I hate how easily I get injured and how long recovery takes. That is sure annoying.

But overall, can't complain. I'm thin, average height, and have very nice hair and an OK face. Could be worse!

Alastor3

I have scoliosis, pectus excavatum and an ileostomy.

I still love my body because im still alive.

Tho I am terribly underweight right now and plan to change that.

I don't dislike it but it's not my preferred look. I used to be femme fish, now I'm a lot buffer because of my job and look butch. Doesn't match me at all.

Not

Banned
I just wish that I could work out hard enough to get those defined lower abs. I'm not sure I have what it takes.

stenbumling

Unconfirmed Member
Used to hate it to the point that it affected pretty much every single part of my life. The Condition (to be deliberately vague) is also not obvious to others, which allows me to keep it hidden from everybody, thus giving me constant anxiety about Getting Caught, which ultimately leads to withdrawal from people and society in general.

Slowly learning to accept it, but bad habits are difficult to change.

Goldboy

Used to. I'm starting to put on weight since I haven't been working out or doing any sports for a few years. I've put on some weight and it's not too bad yet but noticeable. I want to stop but I feel stuck in an addiction for junk food.

Replicant

No. My metabolism sucks. I've been trying to fix what nature and nurture had fucked up but I'm not there yet. I have to be stricter with my diet. It doesn't help that I have somewhat low self-esteem so what looks okay to others is not good enough for me. :(

I'm not the biggest fan of my hairline/balding and I have a little extra weight on me (6'1, 190 lbs), but besides that I'm fine with my body. A modest cut for a few months is all I really would have to focus on

bman94

No. I want to be slimmer and have much more muscle mass. The hard part is finding time to go to the gym and eating right.

Mostly. The only things I wish I could change are my pale skin and my ectomorph body. It's fine and I'm slim and healthy, but gaining muscle is a bitch.

Top Bottom