• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think we'll see Bloodborne 2 at E3?

David___

Banned
Hopefully there is a sequel in the works.

As to the thread title, I dont understand why people are mad. Its not like Sony announces a AAA game(or any game really) on a random day in May

tumblr_n8efzbZrZg1td362fo1_500.gif

cmon man....

Kindekuma

Banned
Yesterday GAF got me with the Metroid at E3, now this? My patience is runnin' out real quick. I don't expect much from FromSoft this E3, but anything soulsborne would be cool.

Luminaire

Bloodborne has a special place in my heart, but I don't think it needs a sequel.

Instead DEMONS SOULS 2 ALL IN THE SIXTH ARCHSTONE LETS GO

I have to know.

zeshakag

Love BB, don't want a 2. From is at their best when they're creating new worlds.

I can get behind this. Bloodborne is like ny favorite game and I don't think I would have liked it as much if they weren't forced to create such a deep and compelling world because it didn't exist yet.

HardRojo

Sony E3 2017:
bloodborne 2 trailer
immediately followed by the DMC5 trailer

Gaf would die

After PSX and the last 2 Sony E3s, this is totally possible lol, and I'm not even kidding.

Also, OP got what they deserved lol, you don't go with a simple title like that when there's no need to rush for a thread as if something had just exploded on social networks and news sites.

I think we will. I'll make an avatar bet. If no bloodborne 2 info/ trailer by the day after Sony has their conference I'll change my avatar to shovel knight or some other indie mascot from a game I dislike lol.

Top Bottom