• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump has biggest turnout of Superbowl Champions ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
8ULHhp6.jpg

it was yuge

Those plants are CLEARLY obscuring the 200 superbowl champions. Notice how the plants in the Obama picture have no leaves?? Hmmm?? I BET YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THAT.

This year had the biggest SB Champion turnout of all time. PERIOD.

MartyStu

"This shit is an insignificant distraction..."

...is what I would say if I did not know that this will actively bother Trump.

faint.

You can't wash the stink off, Brady.

I felt his lack of presence was more related to Hernandez's suicide. Is there a consensus that he's trying to distance himself from Trump? I think at this point everyone knows he's a Trump's supporter.

That's the amount of people on an NBA roster. So now you take that and subtract it by like 95%, and that's how many people will show up from an NBA team lol

Yeah but he skipped for different reasons.

There's no need to come to a scheduled WH invite when you have an open invitation to visit anytime you want.

True. He also skipped in 2015.

But I know either way Trump will hate it because he thinks it'll make him look bad, so I take some mild pleasure in it either way.

Any chance the Chavs will win this year? You know Lebron is not scared

There's a reason the Pats are the only sports team that's been invited. Turnout won't get better than this. I could see Trump not inviting many or any other sports teams to the WH going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom