• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump to Remain Executive Producer on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibbles

He was an executive producer of the show in its conception why would it be any different. He won't be involved with the new seasons but he'll be collecting his royalty check for his show he built years ago. I don't see the problem and this is really distracting from all the other bullshit he's doing.

He was an executive producer of the show in its conception why would it be any different. He won't be involved with the new seasons but he'll be collecting his royalty check for his show he built years ago. I don't see the problem and this is really distracting from all the other bullshit he's doing.

They could cancel the show.

You don't think it's a problem when a sitting President is literally on the payroll of a media company?

liquidtmd

Banned
This week: 'You have to solve a..."""hypothetical""" international crisis with the Chinese'

Winning team get to go to a Spa!!!

This is bullshit he's doing. This isn't a distraction. This is real, tangible bullshit.

1) A sitting president is gonna have financial and influencial investment in a media company.

2) A sitting president is gonna focus on a fucking television show rather than presidential duties. And if you think otherwise, you're a fool. He originally wanted to keep hosting the show - from the Oval Office.

3) He is going to use this in the same way Roman senators used the gladitorial games.

Guy doesn't give a fuck about the welfare of the country. Being president is nothing more than a way for his God Complex to be fed. This guy would start a literal war because Muslims confuse him.

This is surreal. Isn't it reason enough for electors to ignore the results of the election?

And the real horror story is that he doesn't see any of his manipulations as bad. He very clearly KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING, but its both of combination of he doesn't care and he honestly thinks it is the right thing to do.

Like, I honestly don't think he holds any real malice towards blacks, women, the non-rich, or Muslims. He just doesn't see them as people and as such has absolutely no comprehension that the things he does are even in the least bit prejudice.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
And the real horror story is that he doesn't see any of his manipulations as bad. He very clearly KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING, but its both of combination of he doesn't care and he honestly thinks it is the right thing to do.

Like, I honestly don't think he holds any real malice towards blacks, women, the non-rich, or Muslims. He just doesn't see them as people and as such has absolutely no comprehension that the things he does are even in the least bit prejudice.
That sounds like it qualifies as insane, for any reasonable definition of the word. Electors, vote your conscience dammit!

How is this even possible. A sitting president is working on a TV show?

It's not wholly different from writing a book, which plenty of sitting politicians have done (including Obama, though that was for charity so avoids many of the conflict-of-intetest concerns).

Brandson

I can't wait til the President starts producing beauty pageants during his term. That would really be a good look for the party of Lincoln. Choice cabinet members can judge it.

Hexa

Trump denied this.

JQ9XCw6.png

There are so many problems with Trump being president that this now seems trivial? What does that say about our future?

kess

Forget Facebook -- the fact that the biggest so called liberal news channel is owned by the same parent company shows just how institutionally broken the system is regarding conflicts of interest.

The system we have inevitably trends towards this, and the safeguards are broken.

McLovin

I wonder of people will still give him a pass once her is inaugurated. So many impeachable offenses and his not even president yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom