• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donkey Kong vs Mario | Final Previews are up

Draugoth

Gold Member
Blogposts:

Videos

Last edited:

justiceiro

Marlboro: Other M
Preview on a niche GBA remake. Man, I hope they serve good food on those events, because otherwise it be a waste of everyone who gone down there to do this "preview".

Kuranghi

Which events? Isn't it just a digital copy they all received to write the preview? lol

Yeah but they send a digital packet of crisps as well, hopefully they put in a good flavour

I feel like I'm one of the only people excited for this, but extremely hype. One of my favorite GBA games ever.

I've never played it and I think it looks jolly af, gonna give it a go.

Last edited:
Preview on a niche GBA remake. Man, I hope they serve good food on those events, because otherwise it be a waste of everyone who gone down there to do this "preview".
Omg why are you so salty? Did you skip breakfast? Did someone from Nintendo kick your dog?

Bought Mario vs Donkey Kong this weekend.
Will be my very last Nintendo Switch buy. I won't be buying anything else for the Switch from this point on.
Bring on your next hardware Nintendo.

Maybe I should have chose Peach as the last game. I almost bought both games but Peach was full price and MvD was a bit less.

Bought Mario vs Donkey Kong this weekend.
Will be my very last Nintendo Switch buy. I won't be buying anything else for the Switch from this point on.
Bring on your next hardware Nintendo.

Maybe I should have chose Peach as the last game. I almost bought both games but Peach was full price and MvD was a bit less.

Paper Mario: TTYD should be the last one, unless there are any big surprises for this holiday. Mario vs DK isn't a bad game, but I fail to see how this justifies the remake of the GBA title. Would have been more worthwhile to re-release the original on NSO Expansion Pack.

Top Bottom