• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risible

Christ, you guys aren't even playing the game and it's all salty in here.

Gotta love the Dota community. Played yesterday with some nice guys. For some reason our team just didn't gel and we were getting stomped.

The opposing team's Riki kept saying shit like "Yeah, fuck you FUCKERS!" and shit after each kill. It was like we had somehow offended him even though we never said word one to him and had been getting stomped all game. Fucking weird. Even his own team was apologizing for him.

Had an awful game. We were a party of 4 and a random, of course, the random turned out to be a feeder and bought like 2-3 couriers to get them killed.

Hey guys, I need some tips on how to rice as fast as possible.

My lasthitting and stuff is fine, but I can never get the big 700gpm games going when I play carry. It might be because I'm too used to playing support/intitiator heroes and I'm not in the habit of stealing lasthits on heroes and towers, but I'm wondering if there's something fundamental I'm missing in order to get huge ridiculously quickly.

Irish

Had an awful game. We were a party of 4 and a random, of course, the random turned out to be a feeder and bought like 2-3 couriers to get them killed.

Maybe he got auto-buy glitched. You used to be able to buy stuff before the auto buy or sell items it bought that you didn't want, but that apparently changed with the latest update. Now auto-buy tends to buy a fuckton of couriers and wards for no reason.

Haven't played this in months, got back into it last night and I'm loving all the changes and new heroes. I especially love that they added in more graphic settings. Game runs sooooo well on my shitty laptop. Will definitely be playing more often now that school is almost done for the year.

why is ur avatar so bad, looks like a porcelain doll
On the other hand...

aQEp0.gif

Tenck

1. again, who the hell is kappy.
2. actually I don't give a fuck about you, just sent a friend request like I did on almost all the people here. someone is nice someone else is an assh .. I mean, rude.

What?!?!?!?!?!

Milk is awesome. Added him for help and he most definitely helped me out a lot. Accepted my friend request and he probably didn't even know me.

Finalow

I gotta side with Kappy on this one. You didn't mid cause he was too stronk but you called him out like 6 posts before about him sucking badly that game? wat
he sucked hard in that game but still he's too stronk for me in mid.
sorry if it's too hard to comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom