• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calidor

so, what it takes to be moved to the High tier pool? I'm pub stomping 90% of the matches with 20-15 kills and 1-3 deaths with ganking /carry heroes and 5-8 when I play support, it's getting kinda boring with out that much of a challenge

Lirlond

DAYUMN final DAYUMN

so, what it takes to be moved to the High tier pool? I'm pub stomping 90% of the matches with 20-15 kills and 1-3 deaths with ganking /carry heroes and 5-8 when I play support, it's getting kinda boring with out that much of a challenge

To get out of low games you need to play as a 5. And then I hope you guys scrim regularly and have proper coordination loloolol

Just win, you automatically get matched against tougher opponents.

Tenck

WHEN he said that. lol

jesus christ second game I was lagging hard, dunno why. =/ can't really win if sing plays with shitty CLOCK and no one picks a fucking carry.

When you died to the middle tower. He had hooked someone and you ran back. Someone he was queued up with also said some stuff about you, but I didn't really catch it since I had to take a call.

Finalow

When you died to the middle tower. He had hooked someone and you ran back. Someone he was queued up with also said some stuff about you, but I didn't really catch it since I had to take a call.
yeah the game froze there and like 10 more times, it's not like I go back for no reasons after I went in.

You're just bad.

Stop blaming lag and other peoples picks.
lol I'm not a liar and those picks were ass, if sing were playing tiny maybe we could have won.

Kapura

Banned
yeah the game froze there and like 10 more times, it's not like I go back for no reasons after I went in.

lol I'm not a liar and those picks were ass, if sing were playing tiny maybe we could have won.

you're not a liar, you're just falling into the dunning-kruger trap. You need to recognise that you are bad in order to improve.

Kapura

Banned
playing when you're high, playing when you're at your friends houses, claiming you're rusty after getting crunche's middle

yo neki them aint excuses them be FAX. Although playing at my friend's house while sober really shouldn't be an excuse.

yo what excuses do I make? I admit when I play like trash.

I don't have any reasons for making excuses, when I suck hard I say so.

oh fuck oh fuck

Neki

bzm calls me trash every day, you know what I do? I just tell him to get crunched, get on dota, throw people into the dumpster and then take out the trash. I don't blame lag or being high, I just get good, that's all you need to do kids. Emphasis on putting people into the dumpster, not taking people out of there, challenging them to a scrim and putting them back into said dumpster.

Finalow

but NO FEAR, tomorrow final will be THERE playing again with sing_sing.
and with a new nick ofc, so watch out pnn.

bullshit nerd. You manned down for the random mid, saying your hero was bad (he's not). Warlock should fucking destroy enigma in a 1 on 1.
I PUSSIED OUT.

Low Tier
bzm calls me trash every day, you know what I do? I just tell him to get crunched, get on dota, throw people into the dumpster and then take out the trash. I don't blame lag or being high, I just get good, that's all you need to do kids. Emphasis on putting people into the dumpster, not taking people out of there, challenging them to a scrim and putting them back into said dumpster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A&feature=related

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Neki's right. There are legit reasons to get mad, like getting cheese ganked mid, at 15 seconds, or troll ganked by furion/naix with dagons (hi archie), or losing a game cause you can't carry your team with CM.

But getting outplayed, that's just being bad and all it means is you need to get better.

dorkimoe

Gold Member
this is what im doing when i say brb bathroom btw
AseGQ.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I am hereby resigning from gunnarbokr's EG team due to my terrible performance in today's joke games.

I've been happy to be part of this team and this community, hopefully EG will do better in the future.

Pce.

Tenck

Sing Sing: "If you ping enough everyone will follow. Look at this guy going there and nothing there and I'm not even following him."

'The French can't kill me with two bonus armor."

Something is wrong with matchmaking lately. Me and my buds have been getting matched up against people with only like 20 wins, and we all have 150 or more (I'm at 250). I know wins aren't a proper way to measure skill, but... it's not like we're having a hard time winning.

Related: five-bar Skeleton King now. Welp. I have perfected one hero. Time to move on.

la_briola

My bad, I assumed you lost since he wanted you dead :lol Seems like this was a match between viewers though? We need some matchmaking victories!

Yeah, he wanted to do MM, but had no luck getting a game. Then he started doing private games with his buddy and 8 random people who could type the password fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom