• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Boston Major (December 3-10) Final Battle before the New Journey

Even at 4,5k mmr people place sentries in the base once towers/rax are down so I just went "Oh good luck with that, ES". Then I just screamed. What a ridiculous game also Dota 2 is the best video game.

Lotto

i fucking love dota. There's definitely times where it loses me, but then something beautiful like that happens and it brings me back in.

up there with ti3 dream coil and ti5 echoslam honestly.

ehhhhhhh. nah.

Dream Coil and Echo Slam literally won their teams tournaments. Now if AF comes back from this 2-1 deficit to WIN...then yea it will be the play people remember and we can place it in the pantheon.

That said, none of them were as great as "The Play".
invisibility.gif

Anno

My hands are still shaking. Holy shit. I don't understand how you come back and play another game of Dota after that.

ehhhhhhh. nah.

Dream Coil and Echo Slam literally won their teams tournaments. Now if AF comes back from this 2-1 deficit to WIN...then yea it will be the play people remember and we can place it on the pantheon.

invisibility.gif

Na'Vi lost the Tournament after The Play, so...

Quonny

This production is by far the best from all the majors and tournaments I've seen. Cringe way down, caster quality up, and so on.

I think it's at a good level of professionalism right now. Before it was just awkward and weak, whereas Riot now it's too much like ESPN and it's all buttoned up.

This is right. Do this.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
ehhhhhhh. nah.

Dream Coil and Echo Slam literally won their teams tournaments. Now if AF comes back from this 2-1 deficit to WIN...then yea it will be the play people remember and we can place it in the pantheon.

invisibility.gif
Echo Slam did shit, EG was already dominating that game, it was just flashy.

kasane

Fogged should be in every panel in every tournament

dude is articulate and confident without sounding like a condescending prick. Winter should be on the panel too.

Shinypogs

I imagine OG is very careful about always having tps on them for the next 4-6 months. Lots of other factors were important in how that game panned out but that moment felt like a pretty big one to me.

jediyoshi

I think it's at a good level of professionalism right now. Before it was just awkward and weak, whereas Riot now it's too much like ESPN and it's all buttoned up.

Blizzard has the same problem. This is like the middle ground between FGC and squeaky clean coverage.

bounchfx

ok so based on the game so far what're your predictions?
i wanna say AF because lifestealer can fucking wreck some bitches, and nyx is a good invoker counter too

but then the other side of me wants invoker to win because im biased
edit: OH SHIT HE'S USING MY SPIRITS

OG gonna win confirmd

shira

ok so based on the game so far what're your predictions?
i wanna say AF because lifestealer can fucking wreck some bitches, and nyx is a good invoker counter too

but then the other side of me wants invoker to win because im biased
edit: OH SHIT HE'S USING MY SPIRITS

OG gonna win confirmd
Game 5 dammit.

Top Bottom