• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

TUSR

Banned
Sunday, July 26th

6:00pm PDT/9:00 EDT

IHL2 post mortem discussion.

Going over results of the league and the surveys, and the changes to the format for IHL3.

Sunday, July 26th

IHL2 post mortem discussion.

Going over results of the league and the surveys, and the changes to the format for IHL3.

Why do you hate Europeans so much
cm1.gif

gai_shain

Its not the end of the world to watch it the next day if its streamed so theres no need to delay it again imo if people are planning with this sunday

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Just another reminder:

Sunday, July 26th

IHL2 post mortem discussion. Going over results of the league and the surveys, and the changes to the format for IHL3. We'll start with a quick captains-only discussion, and then open it up to everyone.

Mumble info: Main server: IP = voice.central.eoreality.net and port = 3004 (75 slots).

Also, just a reminder to Pillow's team. Follow his instructions on how to redeem your prize (or PM me if you don't remember or don't know how and you were a member of Team Doki_lemi)!! I think I've only had around 3-4 team members redeem their prize with one passing. I'm going to assume that you don't want your courier prize if I don't get a message by this Friday, July 31st. I'll raffle off the remaining couriers then (again, big shoutouts to big dog for donating the couriers :).

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'll also be PM'ing away some TI4 couriers/genuine sets and a choice of a Doom or Venge Demi in a bit. If they aren't claimed by the people that random.org rolls I'll post them in the thread.

Using Teams Spreadsheet:
Megaridley
lvl2 pidgey
Crow
xanavi
icystorm
harson
nsquote
Indignate
hl2.exe
Hayvic
sixghost
dirtymanos
*PMs/Steam messages all sent!

Freakchair wins the Demihume choice with a 25 roll
misc-rng.gif
chaos-four.gif

4wAqooo.jpg

I'll also be PM'ing away some TI4 couriers/genuine sets and a choice of a Doom or Venge Demi in a bit. If they aren't claimed by the people that random.org rolls I'll post them in the thread.

Using Teams Spreadsheet:
Megaridley
lvl2 pidgey
Crow
xanavi
icystorm
harson
nsquote
Indignate
hl2.exe
Hayvic
sixghost
dirtymanos
*PMs/Steam messages all sent!

Freakchair wins the Demihume choice with a 25 roll

OMG

Thanks for doing this!

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Alrighty, so I'm going to assume by this point that everyone from Pillow's team that wants a courier has received one, so time for the open raffle. If you've played under one of the aliases in the list below during IHL, please send me a private message on GAF with your steam/dotabuff so I can confirm your identity, add you, and give you a courier (thanks to Big Dog for the courier donations)!

If there are any unredeemed couriers after about 1-2 weeks, the remaining ones will go to the second place team (Cobra Kai).

Winners (PM me on GAF with a link to your steam/dotabuff acct. to claim your courier!!!):
1) Loki_demi
2) xanavi
3) TheClaw
4) Crow
5) Hanxter
6) Waxinlyrical
7) mastershake
8) Taco_Human
9) Hayvic
10) Quesa
11) Galactic Explorer Astro Cosmo
12) docbon

bolded = messaged me

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Alrighty, so I'm going to assume by this point that everyone from Pillow's team that wants a courier has received one, so time for the open raffle. If you've played under one of the aliases in the list below during IHL, please send me a private message on GAF with your steam/dotabuff so I can confirm your identity, add you, and give you a courier (thanks to Big Dog for the courier donations)!

If there are any unredeemed couriers after about 1-2 weeks, the remaining ones will go to the second place team (Cobra Kai).

Winners (PM me on GAF with a link to your steam/dotabuff acct. to claim your courier!!!):
1) Loki_demi
2) xanavi
3) TheClaw
4) Crow
5) Hanxter
6) Waxinlyrical
7) mastershake
8) Taco_Human
9) Hayvic
10) Quesa
11) Galactic Explorer Astro Cosmo
12) docbon

bolded = messaged me

PM me if you're on this list and want a courier!!!

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
^^^ only 3 people have claimed their prizes from the above list, going to give 1 more week before giving some couriers to the second place team and redrawing for any leftovers.

Top Bottom