• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

Mr DiCaprio, I would like to inform you that your trade mark would only protect people trying to intentionally sell a product with that name and cause market confusion, Mr Fuk is only using it as a very clever play on words, and not in any commercial since. We of the Society Of Internet Lawyers (SOIL) request of you to not proceed with these charges, or else we will be forced to counter file for reparations of your frivolous suit. Please Understand.

My name Dimitri Baryshnikov. I grow up in small farm to have make potatos. Father say "Dimitri, potato harvest is bad. Need you to have play professional Doto in Amerikanski for make money for head-scarf for babushka." I bring honor to komrade and babushka. Sorry for is not have English. Plz no cykapasta.

F!ReW!Re

Well got these up for trade after an evening of playing;

items_for_trade_dota2.png

sephi22

Where is my TB arcana Volvo?

Hᴇʟʟᴏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs Lᴜɪɢɪ Aɴᴛᴏɴɪᴏ Mᴀʀᴄᴏ Aᴜɢᴜsᴛᴏ DɪCᴀᴘʀɪᴏ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs Iᴛᴀʟɪᴀɴ ɴᴏᴏᴅʟᴇ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇs. I ᴍᴜsᴛ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇʀᴍ Cᴀᴘᴘᴜᴄᴄɪɴᴏ Pᴀsᴛᴇʀɪɴᴏ™ ɪs ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇᴍᴀʀᴋ ɪɴғʀɪɴɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʟᴀᴡʏᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏɴ. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɴᴏ ᴄᴀᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɪ ᴘɪsᴛᴀᴄʜɪᴏ

WHEN I SEE ZYORI STREAM, MY HAND AUTOMATICALLY GO TO THE BALLS. I TOUCH MY BALLS AND THEN SNIFF THEM ALL BECOMING DREADLOCKS

Well got these up for trade after an evening of playing;

items_for_trade_dota2.png

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIV HOOF

I just went 29/3/10 in ability draft

They should not have let me have napalm/ion shell/fiery soul

people are also going to learn to not let people have the combination if damage/mana passives that can proc on toggleable skills. Last night they let one of my boys have the Storm passive with Dusa's mana shield. Herp derp.

DrSlek

Hooray. Now I have more time to save up more ingots only to lose them all when another impatient Russian join the Australian servers and get everyone killed by the Year Beast with his huge latency.

Never had a problem with Russians in my servers until this event.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
people are also going to learn to not let people have the combination if damage/mana passives that can proc on toggleable skills. Last night they let one of my boys have the Storm passive with Dusa's mana shield. Herp derp.

Well there are some combos that should just not exist like any orb and Aftershock.

Napalm and Ion shell should be on that list.

Like this is only with one point in each:

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Well there are some combos that should just not exist like any orb and Aftershock.

Napalm and Ion shell should be on that list.

Like this is only with one point in each:

What boggles my mind is how you got to near 30 kills when you should have only gotten 5 max, one for every opponent before they learned the instant they saw you they needed to turn the eff around and run for their fountain.

DarkKyo

I was wondering about this - it would be absolutely crazy if he was revealed for the final update of the new bloom festival. One more hero in general would just be awesome.

Besides his face hypothetically being in the phoenix on the day 3 page of the update, I feel like there are some other connections that are too glaring... The Year Beast does have some subtle features that I could imagine on Sun Wukong. Including ape-like fur all up and down the tail, big fangs as seen in the possible face shot of the monkey king inside phoenix, and a curly brown mane that could easily be on an ape. I even feel like the face on top of the monkey king bar is pretty similar in appearance/features to the Year Beast's face....

sCIXPMF.png
X0RnRpzm.png

I feel like the Year Beast is Sun Wukong in disguise.

I have that ember coin and the LC chinese fan flag thing.

Anyone wants to trade for them?

things im interested in: TA hair, CM staff, ES totem, lycan wolf ulti form.

If you still have the LC fan and still need the ES totem, I can do that

EDIT: Never mind, misread it. I thought you meant the Earth Spirit mace

cow_politics

Demoli

I wasn't expecting Monkey King after the update "finished" getting revealed, but after seeing the beast and the new treasure icon, I believe.

Karakand

Will they give us more than 24 hours next time this piece of shit shows up? Cause I can't gather 4 of my chucklehead friends together for more than 30 seconds these days.

I get it but at the same time I dropped like $20 on abundant favors I wanna get some god damned hats out of this and I'm pissed off that all those dipshits had to sleep back when exploits actually made this winnable. I could be diving in a Scrooge McDuck silo full of Dotahats right now and I have like nothing.

u quit on ME last night buster

HARUMPH

inkls

Clearly the reason it takes them so long to release the arcana is because there's complications with adding the new Nevermore model and Sun Wukong's data
believe

Zocano

Hi DotA GAF,

my regular dota friends are inconsistent as fuck and can't (or don't) want to play as often as I do and thus I am left to never play DotA as much as I would like to.

So I'm here to beg
and I guess make friends
so I can actually play DotA 2 more often.

I'm not too terrible? Prefer to play support. But I don't play as often as I would like so my regular level is low and I haven't even wanted to dive into ranked yet.

Maybe I should actually also participate in this thread more often cause I woulda liked to see the Year Best exploits prior to the fixes.

steam: Zocano

Kreunt

Banned
They could've given us a mid wars map instead of wasting resources on this year beast crap.

It's our fault to whining about the lack of seasonal events so much I guess.

sephi22

Where has Crystal Maiden been all my life?

Actually I'm lying. I went 5/0/13 in my first public game of Dota with her, but then never picked her again.

Most fun support in the game? Probably.
Plus she's got MILF tits and she's waifu material.
She and Alchemist are making me reconsider being a mid player. I think I'm past that trench mentality that supports are ward bitches and going aggressive now.

Or its the 6.79/6.80 effect. Whatever the case, supports are amazing in a 5 stack in this game holy shit.

Acinixys

Where has Crystal Maiden been all my life?

Actually I'm lying. I went 5/0/13 in my first public game of Dota with her, but then never picked her again.

Most fun support in the game? Probably.
Plus she's got MILF tits and she's waifu material.
She and Alchemist are making me reconsider being a mid player. I think I'm past that trench mentality that supports are ward bitches and going aggressive now.

Or its the 6.79/6.80 effect. Whatever the case, supports are amazing in a 5 stack in this game holy shit.

CM is insane early game. So good to roam with. Level 3 + boots = dead heroes everywhere.

Nothing like getting an amazing ult and killing 4 enemies while your team cleans up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom