• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Where has Crystal Maiden been all my life?

Actually I'm lying. I went 5/0/13 in my first public game of Dota with her, but then never picked her again.

Most fun support in the game? Probably.
Plus she's got MILF tits and she's waifu material.
She and Alchemist are making me reconsider being a mid player. I think I'm past that trench mentality that supports are ward bitches and going aggressive now.

Or its the 6.79/6.80 effect. Whatever the case, supports are amazing in a 5 stack in this game holy shit.

I like to get a quick level 2 in the jungle with frostbite and then gank mid immediately. You can really start your mid on the path to steamroll hard. Last Maiden game I played yesterday I had a Sniper on my team mid vs. an Alch and you can see how well that went: http://dotabuff.com/matches/501972234

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
So as far as we know this patch didn't really do anything at all? Courier is fixed, but still no arcana or offerings.

Just faced a 4 stack with NP Shadow Shaman and the like.. they never team fought and would just run while others pushed.

It worked, we couldn't stop them and eventually they won.

But god it was boring..

Loam

So patch just want out, either they didn't count the Ursa cheese strat or the 1% of people to receive a jadehoof was massive as my party all received one with around 30mil damage.

Jadehoofs being given out.

Also if 30 million is enough to get a Jade, the market is gonna be fucking flooded with Redhoofs.

(The thousands upon thousands of 'Burst 100K damage and wipe' games probably had something to do with dragging the average down.)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Got Jade Hoof, Oh yeah. Still likely super common. Flying version looks like Red Hoof, its genuine Quality. Highest we got was 25 Million.

So patch just want out, either they didn't count the Ursa cheese strat or the 1% of people to receive a jadehoof was massive as my party all received one with around 30mil damage.
30 mil seems like abpretty damn great score to me. I did like 4 practce games with the same people and we did it only getting like 5 mil with only 30 seconds left to survive

EGM92

Yep got a Jadehoof from yesterdays Visage exploit, RaptorJesus, Woof and a couple of others should have got one as well. We got 30million dmg in one round

I got two super ugly couriers out of my Bounties. Blotto and Stick and Throe. Both of them like $0.80. Should have sold the boxes :(

Had better luck on the cheaper boxes, at least. Got a lot of the items I wanted out of those.

Sure as hell won't be playing again if another exploit isn't found. The mode just isn't fun at all when the Beast just one-shots you and moves so fast you can't even dodge it and if you try to blink/force staff away, if just jumps on you again and rips you a new asshole.

Plus the whole "pay to win" aura surrounding it.

Apparently I didn't get high enough for a Red or Jadehoof, though, even with the Visage exploit. Damn randoms with no ingots.

RS4-

Did 300m pre patch, group got Redhoof; but I did not as I got something post patch instead.

I forgot how much our stack did last night post patch, since we were sort of aiming just to do the 5m runs, but we got the Jadehoof.

Frogstep

I distinctly remember getting about 30mil and I got a redhoof. Didn't use Visage exploit either. D:

Wouldn't be so bad except I already got a redhoof from a bloom bounty.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I god a Redhoof from a Bounty earlier today and stuck a Foulfell Shard in it and sold it for $7.50. Didn't even feel bad about getting rid of him at the time but feel even less bad now that I got a genuine one.

Glix

The guys I did a 190mil ursa run with got redhoofs but the ones of us that later did a Visage 25mil run got jadehoofs, if that helps figure out the cutoffs, etc

Madouu

For reference, we did two runs yesterday: One pre Ursa nerf for 200M damage and another one post nerf without visage exploit for 6M. We all got a red hoof.

manfestival

3qb1.jpg

this is literally my entire haul from yesterday minus the dumb warlock lantern thing. I so want to trade that with someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom