• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drag-on Dragoon 3 (Drakengard 3) announced for PS3 [Details in OP]

Amir0x

Banned
ACCESS GAMES:

Spy Fiction
Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception
The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces

Kidō Senshi Gundam: Senjō no Kizuna Portable
Deadly Premonition
Ace Combat: Joint Assault
Lord of Arcana
Lord of Apocalypse

Ok, I'm listening... slightly, because some of those other titles are yeek

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
oh. Speaking of did the localization or whatever of the ps3 version even come out in the west yet.

EDIT: okay. says april 2013.

It's coming out the same day as Soul Sacrifice (localized).

Eusis

Forgot that Cavia is dead.
I need to check again, but I'm guessing Cavia staff got absorbed into the (Marvelous) AQI collective. Moot point since the people responsible for the creative side of Nier/Drakengard left, so they were as good as dead regardless of what happened to the rest.

But since they're here anyway it's a moot point, and it'd be kind of amazing if Access/Swery were involved beyond just putting the game together.

duckroll

Access Games developed Lord of Arcana and Lord of Apocalypse on the PSP/Vita for Square Enix, they must have been happy with their development work.

badgenome

Or Blood Orgies.

tumblr_lta6eg9tMS1r4gei2o1_400.gif

kuroshiki

Wasn't DP a mess? I'm sure the story is gonna be fine but now I worry very deeply for the gameplay and stability.

Their last game, Lord of Apocalypse was actually very well played action RPG/hunting(?) game. I have no worry about their gameplay.

and yes DP was quite crappy but that was few years ago.

Top Bottom