• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball: Daima Announced - Coming in 2024

disappointed-fridge.gif

NahaNago

Well it looks nice and the animation looks sharp/clean. I can't say that I'm hyped but I'll probably watch it. I guess they are really trying to get a younger audience with the last movie and now this show. Maybe they should just have two ongoing series with younger characters like maybe a kid goten and trunks series and one with the parents. It shouldn't be too difficult to write a typical storyline using the naive country kid and the rich smart-ass kid getting into trouble but with super saiyans.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
It's safe to assume Toriyama wants to dethrone GT as the worst Dragon Ball adaptation.

There's no way in hell this is an untold story that he wanted to do.

It's just a money and audience grabber for kids.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
You read my post, but you're continuing to repeat something I already addressed and you just don't want to respond to it because you can't, as I predicted you would.

No, not at all, you pretend as if your point was never addressed and so keep repeating yourself. If someone challenges what you say, someone who isn't doing mental gymnastics wouldn't ignore it and just repeat themselves. You're saying it's not a cash grab, a cash grab would be continuing Super, I've very directly addressed that, and you know it. I asked you two questions you refuse to answer, why is that?: "Where did I suggest "they won't continue super"? Did I not explain how this route they're taking is more lazy and greedy?".

Since you read posts blind folded to your convinience, maybe you can read your own shit:

If there's nothing wrong you, you're clearly a troll, and you won't be getting any more of my time.
You: This is a cash grab and stupid.
Me: I thought so too at first, but on second thought, they could make more way money doing other things, so not really. Im not fully sold on the premise but I'll give it a shot thanks to the creator being fully involved.
You: You are a shill, blindfolds!!!

Your posts are dumb.
Easy miss. GT tried this and it ultimately was crap, aside from a few fights and SSJ4.
Toriyama wasn't involved in GT, so it sucked.

The last thing Toriyama was fully involved with, other than Super Hero, was DB Broly 2018 - Which was fucking godly.

The man took the Broly character, which he had no involvement in originally and made Broly 2018.

Perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt that he can do the same with the GT concept.

Last edited:

This video is a great explanation as to why Daima is being released and why Super has not been renewed yet, and also an explanation behind the business side of Shueisha, Toei, management and how Daima came to be.

Top Bottom