• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

Tien is the strongest. Not Krillin.

HfkdUEM.gif

BossRush

I'm really hoping Yamcha will be in the game. Wolf Fang fist could be a rekka attack! Spirit ball could work like Milia's secret garden, but as an assist it could hang in the air like dormmamu's fire orb or strange's eye of agamotto! He could summon pu'ar to transform!

Tons of potential for cool shit, you guys just gotta imagine!

patchday

not trying to toss salt on Yamcha but he's pretty low on my list. Maybe he's awesome where you're at in the series but for me he gets drop kicked way too much for me to wanna play as him

I'd even rather Bulma even though cant ever recall seeing her fight in a DBZ game

The Kikoho has nothing to do with Tien's power level. It's an OP attack.

#16 couldn't move Semi Cell with a punch to the face, Piccolo couldn't move Imperfect Cell with a Light Grenade. We know Tien isn't stronger than either of them, but the Neo Kikoho outdid their efforts.

andymcc

Banned
The Kikoho has nothing to do with Tien's power level. It's an OP attack.

#16 couldn't move Semi Cell with a punch to the face, Piccolo couldn't move Imperfect Cell with a Light Grenade. We know Tien isn't stronger than either of them, but the Neo Kikoho outdid their efforts.

"Neo Kikoho"? Lol

So you've only watched Dragon Ball?

Nah, I watched until Super. The only moment where Krillin had the upper hand was during the Sayian saga.
Namek Saga ? Tien trained with Kaio and got to fight with the Ginyu Force. While Krillin was rekt by Guldo. Guldo. :")
Cell Saga ? Krillin basically become the "senzu bean" guy and got rekt by 1st form Cell. Tien holds his own against Semi-perfect Cell.
Buu Saga ? Krillin stopped training and fighting. Tien keeps training and tries to fight against Super Buu.
Super ? Krillin stopped even more. Tien keeps fighting.

JackelZXA

Nah, I watched until Super. The only moment where Krillin had the upper hand was during the Sayian saga.
Namek Saga ? Tien trained with Kaio and got to fight with the Ginyu Force. While Krillin was rekt by Guldo. Guldo. :")
Cell Saga ? Krillin basically become the "senzu bean" guy and got rekt by 1st form Cell. Tien holds his own against Semi-perfect Cell.
Buu Saga ? Krillin stopped training and fighting. Tien keeps training and tries to fight against Super Buu.

You can't count anime fillers. Ginyu Force wouldn't have gotten into heaven. It breaks laws of how reincarnation works in the series.

Tien got knocked out in one second by Super Buu like he was swatting a fly.

Both of them stand up to Freeza's men in Ressurection F and hold their own, Roshi too. It's not just a Saiyans + Piccolo party in that film, which is why the action felt like such a breath of fresh air. The 6 vs 1000 scene is still one of the best done action sequences in all of the series.

I'm sorry, Tien is strongest human, it's canon

More fun about strongest human:
What's Tien got? 4 arms? Ain't no strongest human. Mr. Three Eyes Four Arms ain't got nothing on these guns!

(Even during the 22nd tournament Roshi is implied to still be stronger than Tien but he says he wants to leave the future in his hands because he's young and has so much potential...potential that got fucking wasted after Toriyama's editor left...)

But seriously, Android 17 is the strongest human, because yes they are actually still humans, they're just modified.

Puruzi

Banned
tien stans trying to go against what the creator of the fucking series said lmao

Krillin is the strongest human. Tien aint shit

Goon

Why are ppl determined on saying that krillin is the strongest. While tien was holding back cell, baldie was too much of a wimp to hit a freaking a remote switch

So many things wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin.

Forward

This really has nothing to do with your post, but I saw this on Twitter and thought it was funny as hell.

qObjYgv.jpg

Lol. Yamcha is the O.G. meme. Nothing shall deter me from wanting him in this game. Spirit Ball assist better be O.P. to compensate being himself. :)

EDIT: And by O.P. I do mean Hidden Missiles good. And by being himself, I do mean Hsien Ko.

This really has nothing to do with your post, but I saw this on Twitter and thought it was funny as hell.

qObjYgv.jpg

The fact he could move in 300 times Earth's gravity is impressive, but this is filler Was a good scene to show the power gaps between him and the OP characters.

JackelZXA

If Yamcha is playable he needs to have his Spirit Ball, his Wolf Fang Hurricane, and Kame Hame Ha. They should also give him base Wolf Fang Fist as a special move where he runs at them and does...whatever wolf fang fist actually IS (fuck if i know, they just flash a picture of a wolf in the anime every time) and some shit involving puar. It'd be rad if he still had a rocket launcher and a machinegun and a sword but that's asking for alot.

Top Bottom