• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
aaaand nothing for me on EU either.... and the worst is that i friend managed to get a free code from reddit.... JEALOUSY EVERYWHERE

Reddit? Jeez, I've been looking everywhere and don't see anywhere to really get one. I see like two things on twitter to retweet but that's it.

I am trying every possible avenue to get into this dammit.

Ferr986

Reddit? Jeez, I've been looking everywhere and don't see anywhere to really get one. I see like two things on twitter to retweet but that's it.

I am trying every possible avenue to get into this dammit.

Yeah Bamco Spanish twitter gave away a couple of codes but I missed it. That's pretty much it. Maybe other accounts will do the same tomorrow...

J4g3r

If you hold the qi button when Freeza powers down out of gold mode, Sorbet shoots the opponent from off screen:

DJrmtolUQAAWcBA.jpg:large

TreIII

I got an email confirming I have access to the beta. But the page on Sonys site isn't displaying! Anyone else have this?

Edit: oh I see there are a few.

Vegivo

Those beta play sessions times are weird. I’m glad I got in and will be able to play in one of them. Good luck to those still waiting for a code.

FSLink

Banned
4tWf5vzl.jpg

Apparently Xbox One's preview is super easy to get into...hell yeah.

Got denied to get into the PS4 version but at least we're in there!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah! Just go to your Xbox and find the app called Xbox Insider Hub. Then Insider Content. Then click on the one that says Dragon Ball FighterZ. Then within that click on Join. Then you'll be taken to the game's marketplace page to install it. So much easier than Sony and their redirect page BS.

4tWf5vzl.jpg

Apparently Xbox One's preview is super easy to get into...hell yeah.

Got denied to get into the PS4 version but at least we're in there!
Oh snap. I got in on Xbox One too! Gonna give my PS4 code to a mate.

Top Bottom