• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO Budokai Tenkaichi 13 Minutes of Gameplay Released

Lokaum D+

Fanning The Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

TVexperto

can someone explain to me where there is new dragonball year every 2 years? i mean at this point everything should have been already covered from the tv series or?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
can someone explain to me where there is new dragonball year every 2 years? i mean at this point everything should have been already covered from the tv series or?
it's not about what's been covered, it's about having better games and all of the DB games released in the past ~decade have been different kind of games.

Ceadeus

Gold Member
I might get this. I want to get into the tenkaichi, are they worth it even though they're old ?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member

Dokkan battle, mobile gacha bubble popping game
Xenoverse, create a character coop arena fighter for what if scenarios
extreme botuden, traditional 2d fighter
fusions, group battle RPG with unique fusion mechanic
Heroes, card battler with its own story
FighterZ, MVC type 2d fighter
Legends, mobile gacha 1v1 pvp fighter
Kakarot, single player action RPG retelling DB
The breakers, 1v7 asymmetric gacha pvp

Hero_Select

Because it sells and people want to buy them.

Me included. I fucking love Dragon Ball.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Day 1

The series is still on going in the manga. The anime is years behind at this point. We get new content every month. Theres brand new stuff in the manga that wont be in games until like PS6 or PS7 is out at this point

Examples

Moro
Black Frieza
Granola
Gas
Entire EOZ which looks to be revealed in the next issue

Last edited:

Larxia

This actually looks pretty great, it's super fast paced and dynamic, looks satisfying to play, curious to see more about it!
So they aren't bringing back rotating the sticks..............that was like half the experience.
Hey I understand you but with how bad and fragile modern controllers are, it's a good thing they didn't and I'm glad honestly. This would break a xbox series / dualsense sticks in a month.

bitbydeath

If Bandai ever wanted to create a console, this would be their Mario.

And I would buy it.

Last edited:

SRTtoZ

Why do the developers in the video look like they're about to be beheaded if they don't say the right thing?

Top Bottom