• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT4| Official Subs Now Simulcast Weekly (Check FAQ For Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That special was so fucking cool when it was announced

That was the real first newly animated thing for dragon ball in years.

They also let internationals watch it and even provided their own subs for it. So awesome

Also it opened with Buu era Cha La Head Cha La. Loved that

olympia

my sister got me this lil piccolo when she was out today :3

CvgThN0VYAAh-C_.jpg:medium

suh cute

Yo, Vegeta was straight crazy this episode, and I'm very happy that they established that someone who isn't a true Saiyan, and who also hasn't spent years training their body for combat, can't possibly extract the full potential of Saiyan's cells.

joebruin

Yo, Vegeta was straight crazy this episode, and I'm very happy that they established that someone who isn't a true Saiyan, and who also hasn't spent years training their body for combat, can't possibly extract the full potential of Saiyan's cells.

we kind of already knew that from ginyu though lol

we dont know for sure if trunks is stronger than goku

Yes we do. Trunks was able to fight both Black & Zamas simultaniously for a long time & take tons of powerful hits from both. Trunks made Black bleed & knockes him out for like 5 minutes. Goku couldn't even scratch Black with his rage boost & got put down in seconds. Both Vegeta & Trunks are stronger atm.

couldn't resist doing a doodle of that Black picture

would have drawn the hand but there was another drawing in the way :L

quality is shite, i don't have a scanner :/

Yes we do. Trunks was able to fight both Black & Zamas simultaniously for a long time & take tons of powerful hits from both. Trunks made Black bleed & knockes him out for like 5 minutes. Goku couldn't even scratch Black with his rage boost & got put down in seconds. Both Vegeta & Trunks are stronger atm.

yeah ok you're right

i'm just really skeptical that toei/toriyama would let anyone be stronger than goku

would have drawn the hand but there was another drawing in the way :L

quality is shite, i don't have a scanner :/

Pretty awesome dude! This made me realize what this style looks like, it looks a bit like something from the first 3 parts of JoJo, the nose is very similar to Dio's.

Pretty awesome dude! This made me realize what this style looks like, it looks a bit like something from the first 3 parts of JoJo, the nose is very similar to Dio's.
thanks!

yeah i can totally see that

coincidentally, my drawing style since the summer has hugely been inspired by jojo

KingBroly

Banned
I have to wonder where Super goes after this arc.

As for Zamasu, they're still gonna have to get rid of him somehow. So I find that fighting him is kinda pointless right now.

I've always said that I hope the Universal tourney doesn't happen for a while. At the very least, I want to see follow up on some stuff with Cabba/Hit/Frost before the tournament. At least have Goku and Vegeta visit the Saiyan planet.

Looking good!

I've always said that I hope the Universal tourney doesn't happen for a while. At the very least, I want to see follow up on some stuff with Cabba/Hit/Frost before the tournament. At least have Goku and Vegeta visit the Saiyan planet.

Looking good!

thanks!

part of me feels like the universal tournament should be after we see more of the 12 universes, but another part of me thinks that the tournament could be another spring board to introduce the rest of the universes and characters in them

who we'll never see again after the tournament is over

TCKaos

I have to wonder where Super goes after this arc.

As for Zamasu, they're still gonna have to get rid of him somehow. So I find that fighting him is kinda pointless right now.

Well, if Vegito ends up happening, and there's nothing to unfuse them until they get back to their own timeline, that means Beerus and Vegito are going to meet, right?

Battle of Gods Round 2?

yeah ik it would

i want goten, trunks, piccolo, and buu to fight

idrc if gohan fights or not

beerus fighting would be rad too

Isn't this tournament just for fun? If Gohan didn't fight when there was something at stake he definitely won't fight now
but one can dream
. Piccolo is a given and hopefully we see Buu this time. Beerus in his Monaka costume would be neat.

So, what is the current theory on Trunks' power boost. He seems to have some sort of inner blue aura. Is he somehow channeling a measure of god ki or something? Or is this just some kind of "I'm angry enough to do anything" burst of strength that has lasted more than a single moment.

Isn't this tournament just for fun? If Gohan didn't fight when there was something at stake he definitely won't fight now
but one can dream
. Piccolo is a given and hopefully we see Buu this time. Beerus in his Monaka costume would be neat.

He wanted to fight in the last one.

but one can dream

id be down for that haha, would be pretty cool

Yeah. This arc has been nothing but Goku, Vegeta and Trunks fighting non stop. While great, we do need variety or it's going to get stale.

yeah, i would like to see some variety as well. not that i don't like what we're getting, bc i do, a lot lol, but it would be nice for other characters to get some love.

18 fighting would be awesome too

So, what is the current theory on Trunks' power boost. He seems to have some sort of inner blue aura. Is he somehow channeling a measure of god ki or something? Or is this just some kind of "I'm angry enough to do anything" burst of strength that has lasted more than a single moment.

No idea but considering Super Saiyan is triggered by anger and Blue is triggered by Ki mastery maybe it was a combination of the two that triggered this hybrid transformation.

-MB-

It all depends if Merged Zamasu keeps his immortality or not.

If he doesn't then he dead.

Have a feeling he might not, knowing db wishes there is likely a catch to the wish, as in he is now a new being thus the wish does not apply to him anymore in that new form. Or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom