• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh go on, I'll try the Giant Ape banner...

Jesus christ, 4 apes in one multi-summon.

Lol nice try, but we've been trained to spot Bandai spies!

nice job

Edit: Forgot to mention two things.
1) Quote your picture to make it smaller.
2) Hide the information up top since it can be used to recover accounts. We wouldn't do it, but lurkers might.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Nice, just under 300 stones with the login bonuses.

I've been F2P so far but if I pull Omega I am going to reward Bandai with a $16 pack. I hope Bandai spies are watching.

Nice, just under 300 stones with the login bonuses.

I've been F2P so far but if I pull Omega I am going to reward Bandai with a $16 pack. I hope Bandai spies are watching.

Don't buy stones that aren't on sale imo. There are enough sales (and you have enough stones) that it's really not worth it. One just ended, but I'm sure there will be another one soon enough.

J4g3r

Lol nice try, but we've been trained to spot Bandai spies!

nice job

Edit: Forgot to mention two things.
1) Quote your picture to make it smaller.
2) Hide the information up top since it can be used to recover accounts. We wouldn't do it, but lurkers might.

Thanks, I changed the picture. Now if Crimsonlink or a mod could edit their post - I'd appreciate it! :B

EDIT: Thank you.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Don't buy stones that aren't on sale imo. There are enough sales (and you have enough stones) that it's really not worth it. One just ended, but I'm sure there will be another one soon enough.

Stone sale is going live same time as banner/dokkan events (1:30 AM eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom