• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiTYH

ANOTHER WT? Yeah, I needed that in my life. At least it's mostly during the week, that helps since I rarely play as much on the weekend...

Also, Xeno Trunks SS is not even a challange thanks to Buuhan. I put together a team of SRs and Awoken Rs, and just stall until friend Buuhan comes around. He heals and does massive damage, seriously, not even tough. And when Buuhan friends run out, Gogeta works almost as well

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
on the one hand I like WT because no matter what it's guaranteed some stones and whatnot

on the other hand it's a god damn grind nightmare and I hate doing it.

Also I hate the timing of when stuff goes live. I was hoping I could wake up and blow 280 stones on omega banner before work and be mad the whole rest of the day.

Edit: oh man, I just realized the Omega banner isn't up until fucking 10:30 PM PST? Damn, guess I'm not pulling today.

yeah we actually had more time between SV and Omega than JP did. Not sure what Bamco is thinking.

Oh that's probably about WT, yeah, fuck a 5-day WT. That's an actual nightmare. Oh well, I have no chance of getting in top 10k anyway, so I guess I'll just take it easy for my 20 win streak, maybe I'll start a day or two late to hopefully get a better local ranking spot... but also I'm getting a Switch and will be lost to Zelda, so I gotta finish before the third.

BrunoM

5 days WT damn these are so long we shoukd have 4 days tops would make things faster lol ..

I kinda hate them so bad but can't help going for these damn WT cards only one I ever missed on was the first one wasn't able to break into the top 1k by 500 ish places
(Yet to pull him even on the new damn banner)

Amd was thinking we were getting omega today on the 14 went to sleep thinking I'd wake up do a couple singles but guess not lol

Well at lest there's stones for the new login

EDIT
PS almost ot 2 time damn we came a long way so glad I found this ot on its first page all the way back then

Well shit its almost new OT time! Congrats guys and here is to a new era of Dokkan battle. Hope we all pull Omega if any of us are going for him.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Well shit its almost new OT time! Congrats guys and here is to a new era of Dokkan battle. Hope we all pull Omega if any of us are going for him.

I'm gonna be frustrated all day that the banner doesn't go live until after midnight EST lol. I rekt myself with expecations of pulling today.

MiTYH

Is Omega going to have a discount? After being burned on the GF one, I think I'm going back to discount pulls only until Rose comes out

Anoregon

Is Omega going to have a discount? After being burned on the GF one, I think I'm going back to discount pulls only until Rose comes out

I would be extremely surprised if there was a discount. Going to be a standard 50 stones and pray multi.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I don't think there are any more discount banners in the future from Japan; iirc Global did have a discount somewhere that JP didn't, but you should now always assume no.

LNBL

Ugh 5 days was too long last WT, especially with the new format. I was somewhat burned out after 2 days already -_-.

Anoregon

Ugh 5 days was too long last WT, especially with the new format. I was somewhat burned out after 2 days already -_-.

I might wait a day or two this time to try and get into a more casual local group. I couldn't even crack top 50 last time.

Meneses

I'm definitely gonna wait a couple days before starting.

Of course, with my luck, i'm gonna be paired with 99 other people who had the same idea and it's still gonna suck getting a good rank :p

Aiii

So not worth it
The second time this week I forgot to login to global for my rewards. Not the biggest problem, but how hard would it be to remember to open the app once a day, I'm such a goof.

Anoregon

The second time this week I forgot to login to global for my rewards. Not the biggest problem, but how hard would it be to remember to open the app once a day, I'm such a goof.

You're really gonna miss those 10k HP drinks.

Anoregon

Someone mentioned a total of around 40 on the reddit but I have no idea what that is based on.

I'm pretty disappointed we don't get any sort of V-day event. That probably means we'll never see those cards JP got, and they're kinda cute... I mean, good...

So the free banner gave me AGL Kid Buu too! Unfortunately that means grinding for more medals again and I'm also kinda confused about what units to use now. I've got Rose, GF and Buu as my villains to slot into my AGL SSJ4 team but I'm not sure which ones are earning that slot the most. One needs to go.

I do it daily and it's never worth it. All you missed out on was disappointment.

Meneses

Isn't there some kind of bonus for "return players" after a week or something like that?

I should have done that instead of collecting my shitty training items and friend points.

So the free banner gave me AGL Kid Buu too! Unfortunately that means grinding for more medals again and I'm also kinda confused about what units to use now. I've got Rose, GF and Buu as my villains to slot into my AGL SSJ4 team but I'm not sure which ones are earning that slot the most. One needs to go.
I just got TEQ Black Saga Future Trunks that dokkans as well from the free 2 yr pull. Is he a decent unit?

They should really rework the standard login bonuses, at least throw in some Baba points or something. No one gives a shit about credits, that shit is as common as sand on the beach. And replace all those damn HP drinks with senzu beans or dendes or ghost ushers or SOMETHING.

I just got TEQ Black Saga Future Trunks that dokkans as well from the free 2 yr pull. Is he a decent unit?

He's got 80% plus attack when facing one enemy so probably gonna be handy for DA events. Plus his super raises attack for 6 turns. I'd certainly not complain about having him, he seems like a good unit to slot with a TEQ God lead. Oh and he has PFB which is always handy.

They should really rework the standard login bonuses, at least throw in some Baba points or something. No one gives a shit about credits, that shit is as common as sand on the beach. And replace all those damn HP drinks with senzu beans or dendes or ghost ushers or SOMETHING.

Or just DS would be fine. XD

He's got 80% plus attack when facing one enemy so probably gonna be handy for DA events. Plus his super raises attack for 6 turns. I'd certainly not complain about having him, he seems like a good unit to slot with a TEQ God lead. Oh and he has PFB which is always handy.
Ah nice nice. I'm sure if I ever pull VB as well, he'd be great for rainbow plus links.

Btw, OT2 soon y'all! Still need to add some stuff later but the main body and links are done. Need to put the link to the ID list as well... should I just make a new one?

MiTYH

I don't think there are any more discount banners in the future from Japan; iirc Global did have a discount somewhere that JP didn't, but you should now always assume no.

I would be extremely surprised if there was a discount. Going to be a standard 50 stones and pray multi.

Whaaa.... Alright, well that stinks. I think I'm saving my stones then. I've got Gogeta, he's a good enough STR leader for me. And the other cards will be back, so... yeah, I'll hold.

Send me your energy!

Or just DS would be fine. XD

Ah nice nice. I'm sure if I ever pull VB as well, he'd be great for rainbow plus links.

Btw, OT2 soon y'all! Still need to add some stuff later but the main body and links are done. Need to put the link to the ID list as well... should I just make a new one?

Make a new one I say for the id list. Also I say put it in gaming first to lure in new players and then one of the mods can move it to communities.

Whaaa.... Alright, well that stinks. I think I'm saving my stones then. I've got Gogeta, he's a good enough STR leader for me. And the other cards will be back, so... yeah, I'll hold.

Send me your energy!

\[T]/

Isn't there some kind of bonus for "return players" after a week or something like that?

I should have done that instead of collecting my shitty training items and friend points.

Crapsticks! I forgot about that...I should do that, maybe after WT? Unno.

edit: I was second most posted and now Crimson beat me ;_;. I'll never forget this Crimson!

Anoregon

Send me your energy!

I'm the one who's gonna be dumping 300 stones tomorrow morning, send me your energy!

We gotta get back in it when Gundam Versus drops dude!

Hell yeah man! Can't wait for PS4 Gundam. Hopefully this year in winter time if the Beta starts this Summer. FB is still alive if you want games, we have a discord and stuff. Ask your bro for an invite, he plays once in a while lol.

We should make a Dokkan discord to lament our bad pulls and share exciting pulls lol.

Hell yeah man! Can't wait for PS4 Gundam. Hopefully this year in winter time if the Beta starts this Summer. FB is still alive if you want games, we have a discord and stuff. Ask your bro for an invite, he plays once in a while lol.

We should make a Dokkan discord to lament our bad pulls and share exciting pulls lol.

If we do that OT2 wouldn't make it very far, a majority of this thread is the saltiness of not pulling what we want, and the saltiness of us when we see others pulling what we want :p.

5/14 medals for Xenotrunks. Buuhan is so great, I want him!

And rob this thread of its salt supply?

If we do that OT2 wouldn't make it very far, a majority of this thread is the saltiness of not pulling what we want, and the saltiness of us when we see others pulling what we want :p.

Fair enough but discord would allow for more real time reactions vs posting and then seeing it hours later. Plus we could do some live help on team building and complaining how we got supered and game over screened by X character lol.

LNBL

I might wait a day or two this time to try and get into a more casual local group. I couldn't even crack top 50 last time.
Might wait longer as well this time. Previous WT i waited like 6 hours, maybe waiting a day is better. Had to continuously okay to get place 4 it was in local, i think... One Gaffer was in the same pool though, that was cool.

Damn OT 2 coming up! Dragonball is living highhh these days

J4g3r

Oh go on, I'll try the Giant Ape banner...

j6lOAQO.png

Jesus christ, 4 apes in one multi-summon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom