• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we don't get any events like the Beerus DA event again any time soon. It's just such a pain for its relatively low difficulty. I know you can end it pretty quick with the right units but it depends on you having that unit and also having the units to build a good support around him.

Currently I'm using SSJ4 Veggie for it since they're my highest tier and levels, but I have a PHY SSB Veggie and no real use for him here due to his type.

Yeah, having INT Godku turns the thing into a joke, I did it 27 times in the space of like a week tho -_- Can't imagine how long it would've taken without him, even SA10 Buuhan doesn't do *that* much damage to Beerus.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Is there any reason to hope/believe that there will be a new round of dokkan events come the Omega banner? I really need to get my Gogeta dokanned.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
He'll probably be on the banner so he'll probably return

You're right, I just checked the pull stats from when the banner hit japan and Gogeta is definitely on the banner. Sweet.

I also saw the average stones for Omega based on his drop rate is over 700 and now I'm sad.

BrunoM

You're right, I just checked the pull stats from when the banner hit japan and Gogeta is definitely on the banner. Sweet.

I also saw the average stones for Omega based on his drop rate is over 700 and now I'm sad.
700 ? Lol
I have 40 put aside for it haha

Hope some one goes 660 stones and I do the last 40 lol

It's all luck I guess and sense I don't really have much of it it will 40 stones away ..

Arles if we get those gold tickets it's an extra one lol

Tamanon

Banned
Hopefully we get all the stuff Japan did for 2nd anniversary. If so, you'll get your pick of at least one God card.

I'll still try a few multis on the Omega Banner, as there are some real good cards there.

Anoregon

700 ? Lol
I have 40 put aside for it haha

Hope some one goes 660 stones and I do the last 40 lol

It's all luck I guess and sense I don't really have much of it it will 40 stones away ..

Arles if we get those gold tickets it's an extra one lol

I have a bit over 250. I'm planning to do single pulls until I'm at 200 then do 4 multis. I know I'm certainly not guaranteed to pull Omega but hopefully I'll get Oceanus and a few good SSRs

BrunoM

I have a bit over 250. I'm planning to do single pulls until I'm at 200 then do 4 multis. I know I'm certainly not guaranteed to pull Omega but hopefully I'll get Oceanus and a few good SSRs
No garante that you're right but I'm sure you'll pull it man !!

Hope I land some extreme luck and pull him with the 40 stones hahah

Ashodin

Let's play a game

• Screenshot the first SSR you pulled (show the list of ACQUIRE)
  • Whoever's SSR is the best will win
  • What will you win? The right to survive (maybe an avatar trophy or something)

Must be your account! Not a dupe or something random.

Can be JP or GLB.

GO

1AlSfPSl.png

womp womp

Anoregon

Huh. I know this account is one I made while rerolling for Gogeta but he's like the 9th SSR when I sort by acquired. That doesn't seem right.

Not sure, 20 I think?
So you're telling me in a perfect world where I get 20 every time I have to this shit 39 times?!?! The fuck BN...

My first SSR is apparently Xeno Trunks...I don't think that's right
Edit: 30 is the most, but that's still 26 if you only get 30 156 if you only get 5........

BrunoM

Global is really dead .. I mean nit dead for who ever needs those dokkan events ..

But damn haven't had anything to do in a few days did bee pan and that's all for today

Damn picallo strike needs come back need up my WT picallos to SA10s

My first SSR is All-Out Charge Goku. Not counting the ones from the first GSSR pull though, it's SSR TEQ Beerus, funnily enough. He was the banner unit when I started.

Meneses

My first one was the shitty PHY SSJ Vegeta, then STR Cell Gohan, INT Cell Gohan and Majin Vegeta.

I don't remember if they were all from the same multi but probably not. I think I did two multis on that reroll and said "screw this, i'm sick of re-rolling". Who knew Majin would end up being almost essential for me today.

Ok does anyone know if there's some weakness Rose Black has on his DA event? Looks like it must all be coming to a close and him plus GF are the last two I need to beat.

INT SSJ Future Trunks was my first ever SSR. Was so happy I pulled him. Too bad he isn't the best right now.

Playing JP made me realize something. I just can't sink time into it. Just gonna do story and pull using saved up stones. Not gonna bother with events and awakening units except Bluegito.

Have to SA 10 him for friends though.

Crap! Why is Goku Black not a guaranteed drop from the first time you complete it? >.< Pulled him from a multi, so I gotta get dat SA to 10. :S

Tamanon

Banned
Dokkaned my TEQ Vegito and I'm done with the event for now until I get better Fierce Battle guys. I can only win it stone-less if a TUR Super Vegito is available on my friends list. Even then it takes almost all of my items. Still, nice improvement on my SSJ3 Gotenks team.

INT SSJ Future Trunks was my first ever SSR. Was so happy I pulled him. Too bad he isn't the best right now.

Playing JP made me realize something. I just can't sink time into it. Just gonna do story and pull using saved up stones. Not gonna bother with events and awakening units except Bluegito.

Have to SA 10 him for friends though.

So you're basically just in it for that endorphin rush when you pull the arm and an SSR comes out? :p

For me, finding the right teams to tackle the events and TUR-ing cards is the fun of the game. Just building up my box and getting stronger teams. That's the good shit.

In comparison to other mobile gacha games, what do you guys think of Dokkan as a whole? Good, great, kusoge?

I actually like the game part as more than just a vehicle for using my shiny cards (although that's still a large part of it). Team-building is fun, interesting, and has some depth, even if you're a p2w whale you still need to use at least half a brain to put a team together and play the game in the harder dokkan events.

What I don't like is that there is zero bad-luck protection, or deterministic rewards, to pulling. I realize I'm living in fairy land but I basically think every multi pull should be a GSSR, or there should be some bad luck protection where if you do 3 multis on a banner, you can choose any banner unit or something. That's still a crapload of money for a single unit, mind you. Stuff like the blue/red stones JP got with the anniversary is a very good step in the right direction. I'm not gonna break my back pulling for SV now because I know at the latest, I will get him whenever we get those blue stones. While that's probably a one-off, but I'd really like to see more things like that in the future.

So you're basically just in it for that endorphin rush when you pull the arm and an SSR comes out? :p

For me, finding the right teams to tackle the events and TUR-ing cards is the fun of the game. Just building up my box and getting stronger teams. That's the good shit.

Yeah and maybe try out some units in teams in the events they will get before global. I don't need to build a team since have bluegito and he makes the Super team requirements easy.

Skii

In comparison to other mobile gacha games, what do you guys think of Dokkan as a whole (outside of gacha rates)? Good, great, kusoge?

The gameplay is definitely weaker than a lot of other gacha games. But this game also has a lot more team variety and the events are genuinely challenging. I think its friend system is pretty poorly done even if friend points have become more valuable. It does heavily rely on nostalgia to sell to the consumer but it's not completely barebones and the dupe system is adding more depth for P2P players.

https://jpn.dbz.space/box/TenCentCoast
So, I hate to ask, but I'm kinda stuck. I'm at a point where I have no idea what to team to make to get past some of these Dokkan events. Does anyone have any advice? Even just a decent team, something that will get me started to the point of being able to Dokkan awaken some units and keep going from there. I have only been able to do the Kid Buu, Perfect Cell, Janemba, and Ultimate Gohan events consistently. As far as I know those are on the east side.

Tamanon

Banned
So, I hate to ask, but I'm kinda stuck. I'm at a point where I have no idea what to team to make to get past some of these Dokkan events. Does anyone have any advice? Even just a decent team, something that will get me started to the point of being able to Dokkan awaken some units and keep going from there. I have only been able to do the Kid Buu, Perfect Cell, Janemba, and Ultimate Gohan events consistently. As far as I know those are on the east side.

Box is private.

Arrrammis

You box is private, so we can't see your cards to help out much.

Generally, the god leader mono teams are the best choice for pretty much every event (with the event specific characters if you have them, but those are less important IMO), so if you have/get TEG SSj3 Gotenks, INT Buuhan, AGL Super Vegito, PHY LSSj Broly, or STR Omega Shenron, you'll probably have an easier time.

Box is private.
Is it public now? Sorry, not really adept at using dbz.space.
The current team I'm running, if it helps to know if I'm just a bad player, is Blue Vegito Leads, Int Ultimate Gohan (dokkaned), AGL Super Saiyan Blue Goku, PHY Super Saiyan Gotenks, PHY Super Saiyan 2 Great Saiyaman, and INT Super Saiyan Rage Trunks.

Tamanon

Banned
If you're running Blue Vegito and Gotenks, I'd definitely suggest TEQ Vegito also(if only for Fused Warrior links), maybe to replace Great Saiyaman 2. You have a lot of really good guys, but not much focused on one type. Should be able to clear the SSJ3 Goku and Vegeta fights pretty easily though.

It's over... it's finally over! Characters I've DA'd since rerolling with their medals.

SSJ4 Veggie - x77
SV - x77
SSJ3 Goku - x10
Rose Black - x77
Golden Frieza - x35
SSJ4 Goku - x10
SSJ3 GT Goku - x35 SSJ4 Goku
SSJ GT Trunks - x35 SSJ4 Veggie
Gogeta - x10
Beerus - x10

This has been exhausting. Now...onto the WT.

Wow. SSJ3 GT Goku's new Golden Ape ability is REALLY freaking OP. Getting an easy half a million without any type advantage, massive defense boost too, but also fills the dokkan gauge. This on an SSJ4 Goku team just feels unnecessary. My first great ape unit, are they all this powerful?

These are all meh. Only cute one was Bulma. They should have had a better Videl.

Anyways one thing I found out that annoys me is that the dupe system doesn't up your SA level for feeding your dupe. Also grinding story is so boring since bad rng and extends mission time by a lot. My last Multipull gave me a dupe GT Trunks. Wish the units were all SRs and SSRs for each pull so I could get max points for selling to Baba.

Global is just farming stage 23 for gems until the Omega event starts the day after tomorrow.

Hate the bulma one...I like the Video one. The Waifu Android 18 is much better for Valentine's imo.

Anyways I love how Godtenks makes short work of Vegeta/Pikkon.

For my SS characters I have
SA 15:
Mechanical Frieza
King Cold
Jackie Chuan
Fatty
Skinny
King Vegeta
Mighty Mask
Chilled
Android #16

I then have the medals, but not enough cards of
Tao
Future Trunks
Vegeta

I need 12 Pikkon medals and since Xeno Trunks just came I ain't got any of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom