• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowarning

I'm just starting to farm SSB medals for LR androids. I've already completed the event like 20 times on Super just to awaken the 3 x Gokus. So boring!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm just starting to farm SSB medals for LR androids. I've already completed the event like 20 times on Super just to awaken the 3 x Gokus. So boring!

I'm taking my time on Android medals because I'm not going to even start awakening them until they hit SA 10, and I'm only at 4.

Raxious

so with the release of SSJ4, I've been trying to get back into it. Been trying to reroll for a few days but I just can't get that reroll app working again :(

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh nice. I've got one dupe for mine but no kais to spend on him right now so I guess he's my next priority for them.

It's raining Elder Kai's though, you get 3 from the WT objectives, then a couple from whatever ranking you end up with, and there's 4 from the various GT event Baba shop items.

It's raining Elder Kai's though, you get 3 from the WT objectives, then a couple from whatever ranking you end up with, and there's 4 from the various GT event Baba shop items.

Yeah I burned my first set on Veggie not realising how much harder he was going to be to awaken. I've probably got some more left on the GT and anniversary events but dunno if I'll have the time for the WT with all these awakenings left to do.

Still need the medals for Veggie, SV, GF and Rose. I'm not gonna complain that there's too much going on right now but it definitely seems like I'm gonna have to choose what I can and can't fit in.

Doing it right now. Having Blue Vegito + Super Vegito + friend Blue Vegito has turned this into a joke.
Oh man, I can imagine. Hell VB can probably murk an entire team by himself in one go sometimes. Wonder how that fares at 20x difficulty with the enemy HP boost.

Ashodin

oh man I'm so glad I have all the dokkan stuff I want done now... feels good man

Also I dokkan'd SS2 Goku into SSG Goku yeahhh boi

Thanks Battle of Gods

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Local Reward changes:

1-3: 80 medals
4-10: 60 medals
11-20: 40 medals
21-50: 20 medals
51-100: 10 medals
101-150: 6 medals
151-200: 4 medals
201-250: 2 medals

All the other rewards in the local ranking are the same besides giving some DB tickets with the medals passed 100th place.

SnakeEyes

Banned
This is how you spend:
> Fusions sucks, skip
> If you want to run to run Villains/AGL/STR in future pull on Heroes Banner; it actually has cards with unlikely passives alongside links which makes them more futureproof
> Arale Banner is shit unless you already have Broly and SSJ3 GT AND lack the TEQ duo for WT. Or simply skip if you don't do the WT, her cards do nothing unique other than look cool. The SSR pool is quite large and getting those other lame charas suuuuuuck.
> Skip everything else
> Spend everything on SSJ4
I'm sending hard on Rosé/SSB Vegito. Stuff after that can be saved for later.

Also, we're creeping ever closer to the Ticket Banner summon event... XD

BrunoM

I'm sending hard on Rosé/SSB Vegito. Stuff after that can be saved for later.

Also, we're creeping ever closer to the Ticket Banner summon event... XD
Really hope we get that event in GLB man as a f2p player from day one I wonder how many tickets it will get me ..

Can't wait we probably month and half to 2 away tops if the timing is to make any sense

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
OH MY GOD FINALLY. ahhh I'm so happy.

UStQFPZ.jpg

Hey, can you help me build a great team for the Tournament?

Currently I'm blasting on x10, but don't really know what I'm doing besides using SSB Vegito, Broly and SSJ4 Goku lol

Edit. Shit I messed up with the images.

Nvm.

Lagamorph

Can anyone help me put together a good team for the Beyond God Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku event?

https://dbz.space/box/Lagamorph

I've put all my SSRs/URs in there, but left out an absolute ton of SR crap I still have in my box. I tend to hoard incase characters get an awakening later on.

I've tried a double Super Vegeto lead Mono-AGL team, but I just run out of time/items in the final stage and can't seem to do damage fast enough.
The team I went with was,

Lead - Super Vegeto (Dokkaned)
AGL Whis
AGL Golden Freiza
AGL Super Saiyan God SS Goku (A God Evolved)
AGL Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Long-Awaited Serious Duel) (Dokkaned)
AGL Super Vegeta
Friend - Super Vegeto (Dokkaned)

Can anyone help me put together a good team for the Beyond God Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku event?

https://dbz.space/box/Lagamorph

I've put all my SSRs/URs in there, but left out an absolute ton of SR crap I still have in my box. I tend to hoard incase characters get an awakening later on.

I've tried a double Super Vegeto lead Mono-AGL team, but I just run out of time/items in the final stage and can't seem to do damage fast enough.
The team I went with was,

Lead - Super Vegeto (Dokkaned)
AGL Whis
AGL Golden Freiza
AGL Super Saiyan God SS Goku (A God Evolved)
AGL Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Long-Awaited Serious Duel) (Dokkaned)
AGL Super Vegeta
Friend - Super Vegeto (Dokkaned)

You have the base for a good TEQ team except you are missing UR SkinnyTenks which would make it much easier.

Even if his SA wasn't 15, you just need his leader skill. Anyways here is the best team I see out of your box for TEQ.

TEQ

Leader: 2 choices
1. Paikuhan
2. Supreme Kai Buu
Whis
Beerus
Vegito
Super Buu
Friend: Gotenks SSJ3 SA 10

Paikuhan gives 30% hp and attack vs Muscle Buu's +60% attack and defense. I'd go with Muscle Buu personally to end it fast due to the debuff nature of this team

Paikuhan and Whis need to be together ASAP so use the first round vs TEQ Goku to fix them up. They are your bread and butter. Each super they do is a debuff on attack so it stacks very well. After like 4 supers, Goku will do triple digit damage or less. Important to always keep them together and as fast as possible if you start the fight without them together.

Gotenks SSJ3 needs to kill TEQ Goku fast because that is the only phase you are in big danger of losing so get that 11ki and let loose the Volleyball. Let him into the non Whis and Paikuhan rotation and let him get as many 11ki supers off as he can manage. If you can't get 11ki then go for 12ki since that lowers defense for the enemy.

Vegito is just there to buff your team and be the 3rd slot rotator. Do not put him in either rotation and just keep cycling him.

Same with Beerus since he gives Whis and Paikuhan a small boost but is just a blocker.

Muscle Buu and Super Buu serve to restore your hp by a tiny bit and link well together so put them next to each other as the 2nd rotation. If you wanna deal damage though, you need to let Godtenks in their rotation and just rotate it out.

Muscle Buu's super lowers defense so try to get it off when you can and Super Buu restores hp with his attack.

You should be able to do this with little to no item usage if you are lucky and kill TEQ Goku fast.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Finally assembled all the pieces to fight LR Goku and wow is he easy; I was expecting tons of items used.

Same, faced him for the first time and wasn't expecting to beat him because I don't have King Cold. Chilled did all the heavy lifting while Fattenks/Jackie Chun basically did nothing.

OH MY GOD FINALLY. ahhh I'm so happy.

Super Saiyan Saiyaman might be my favorite character design. Hope the card gets a rebirth in the future.

The struggle never ends... finally only 7 medals to awaken SSJ4 Veggie! Now I'm noticing my player level is still too low as I'm not seeing the TUR awakened guests to beat SV. Is wayward champ still the best grind or the Broly stage now?

Lagamorph

You have the base for a good TEQ team except you are missing UR SkinnyTenks which would make it much easier.

Even if his SA wasn't 15, you just need his leader skill. Anyways here is the best team I see out of your box for TEQ.

TEQ

Leader: 2 choices
1. Paikuhan
2. Supreme Kai Buu
Whis
Beerus
Vegito
Super Buu
Friend: Gotenks SSJ3 SA 10

Paikuhan gives 30% hp and attack vs Muscle Buu's +60% attack and defense. I'd go with Muscle Buu personally to end it fast due to the debuff nature of this team

Paikuhan and Whis need to be together ASAP so use the first round vs TEQ Goku to fix them up. They are your bread and butter. Each super they do is a debuff on attack so it stacks very well. After like 4 supers, Goku will do triple digit damage or less. Important to always keep them together and as fast as possible if you start the fight without them together.

Gotenks SSJ3 needs to kill TEQ Goku fast because that is the only phase you are in big danger of losing so get that 11ki and let loose the Volleyball. Let him into the non Whis and Paikuhan rotation and let him get as many 11ki supers off as he can manage. If you can't get 11ki then go for 12ki since that lowers defense for the enemy.

Vegito is just there to buff your team and be the 3rd slot rotator. Do not put him in either rotation and just keep cycling him.

Same with Beerus since he gives Whis and Paikuhan a small boost but is just a blocker.

Muscle Buu and Super Buu serve to restore your hp by a tiny bit and link well together so put them next to each other as the 2nd rotation. If you wanna deal damage though, you need to let Godtenks in their rotation and just rotate it out.

Muscle Buu's super lowers defense so try to get it off when you can and Super Buu restores hp with his attack.

You should be able to do this with little to no item usage if you are lucky and kill TEQ Goku fast.

Thanks!

Just trying out the strategy and in the first SSB stage, my Beerus appears to have had a mental breakdown and now occupies all slots, filled my Dokkan meter and has 46,000 ATK.

So err....that's a thing it seems.

Thanks!

Just trying out the strategy and in the first SSB stage, my Beerus appears to have had a mental breakdown and now occupies all slots, filled my Dokkan meter and has 46,000 ATK.

So err....that's a thing it seems.

Oh I mistook the Beerus for the other one I guess lol.

Lagamorph

Thats good though, are you having an easier time beating him now?

Yep. Did have to use two Senzu beans but I can live with that. It was probably down to my first run being with a SSJ3 Godtenks that was only Level 111 and SA1, but it was the only one that was showing up for me.

I wonder what the reasoning is for not releasing features like that, and technical game improvements, on global sooner. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I have no idea how the game's being run.

I wonder what the reasoning is for not releasing features like that, and technical game improvements, on global sooner. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I have no idea how the game's being run.

they probably don't want to create another branch of the build that needs to be updated seperately; it's easier to just have jp and global and slowly update the global build. Otherwise they would need another build that's global + jp features, which would need to be tested seperately etc.

they probably don't want to create another branch of the build that needs to be updated seperately; it's easier to just have jp and global and slowly update the global build. Otherwise they would need another build that's global + jp features, which would need to be tested seperately etc.
Well, they've already implemented the new WT in GLB sooner than expected, so...

High Stats for non-Dokkan.
Supreme damage.
Conditional +ATK that seldom not active.
Double Ki Links PfB/SS
Yup he is good.
Ah okay. I didn't give him much of a look. I think I pulled him in a banner where I wanted another card so I threw him aside.

Guys for LR Goku does his non-DA form have areas blocked off by the dupe system? Would I need to grind his SSR card before I DA him?

Also what team are people using against super? Currently I use this team for Zhard
Lead: Jackie Chuan
Mechanical Frieza
King Vegeta
King Cold
Chilled
Android #16

Meneses

Ah okay. I didn't give him much of a look. I think I pulled him in a banner where I wanted another card so I threw him aside.

Guys for LR Goku does his non-DA form have areas blocked off by the dupe system? Would I need to grind his SSR card before I DA him?

Also what team are people using against super? Currently I use this team for Zhard
Lead: Jackie Chuan
Mechanical Frieza
King Vegeta
King Cold
Chilled
Android #16

I'm using double Jackie Chan leads to keep him Sealed, same team as yours ( I think I had Mighty Mask for his Extreme modifier but I might switch fo Frieza).

I've had a much easier time with this team than going the Chilled-nuke route. If RNG is good, I barely use items. But I just had a pretty unlucky run that made me use almost everything so...

Anyway, 3 runs gave me 5+7+5 medals.

This shit ain't worth it.

I'm using double Jackie Chan leads to keep him Sealed, same team as yours ( I think I had Mighty Mask for his Extreme modifier but I might switch fo Frieza).

I've had a much easier time with this team than going the Chilled-nuke route. If RNG is good, I barely use items. But I just had a pretty unlucky run that made me use almost everything so...

Thing I don't like about Jackie is he takes pretty significant damage from attacks. I guess I could put KC beside him to reduce Gokus damage though...
What's the most medals that can drop?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

Yeah it's a pretty absurd grind. It's well past the point of "I'll chip away and get it eventually" for me, whereas androids and piccolo I expect to have eventually just by being active long enough.

And I'd love frieza, but that grind is only slightly better in that I don't need all the super strike guys.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So since there's absolutely nothing to do I decided to grind for dupes for LR Goku. I managed to snag one my first try the week the event dropped which I knew was extremely rare due to the supposedly low drop rates.

I'm 2 for 3 now on drops

If only this luck applied to my pulls.

I really hope we don't get any events like the Beerus DA event again any time soon. It's just such a pain for its relatively low difficulty. I know you can end it pretty quick with the right units but it depends on you having that unit and also having the units to build a good support around him.

Currently I'm using SSJ4 Veggie for it since they're my highest tier and levels, but I have a PHY SSB Veggie and no real use for him here due to his type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom