• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

When given the option between 4 green KIs and 1 red KI for a character that is red KI (2x red KI) ...

It's still better to pick the 4 green KIs, right?
I think so. Matching Ki increases the ATK of each orb by 2x, but if you're comparing on same-type orb to four off-type orbs, that would be 4x your ATK for the off-type orbs [1x for each orb].

And you cannot...would not...deny another SSR character!

Skii

What's the point of a friend after you've used their character for a level? For me, their character just disappears after I've used it. This pretty much encourages deleting friends after you used their characters lol. That'll go down well...

Dawg

What's the point of a friend after you've used their character for a level? For me, their character just disappears after I've used it. This pretty much encourages deleting friends after you used their characters lol. That'll go down well...

They'll come back. Usually they reappear after some time or if you leave/re-enter the game.

thaOwner

They just disappear until the next reset.

chrono01

Your Friend List is refreshed multiple times in a day, after your Friend plays a match or logs out/in, and you do the same.

Oh, BTW you can farm that event R Gohan multiple times and increase his Super to a maximum of 10 pretty easily. He's a 100% drop from the Normal version of the event, and I already have him up to level 5 skill. Once I max skill him, I'll probably focus on the Vegeta event since he's only around until Tuesday. The Goku event is around until the end of August, so I have plenty of time for that one.

Dawg

Your Friend List is refreshed multiple times in a day, after your Friend plays a match or logs out/in, and you do the same.

Oh, BTW you can farm that event R Gohan multiple times and increase his Super to a maximum of 10 pretty easily. He's a 100% drop from the Normal version of the event, and I already have him up to level 5 skill. Once I max skill him, I'll probably focus on the Vegeta event since he's only around until Tuesday. The Goku event is around until the end of August, so I have plenty of time for that one.

Thanks for the advice, Chrono <3

Oh, I love the fact this game gives all of your characters XP after every battle SO much ;___;

chrono01

Thanks for the advice, Chrono <3

Oh, I love the fact this game gives all of your characters XP after every battle SO much ;___;
Same. I kind of wish Treasure Cruise did the same, but I still love the hell out of that game.

I just hope we get a box expansion on Tuesday...

Skii

They'll come back. Usually they reappear after some time or if you leave/re-enter the game.

They just disappear until the next reset.

Great!

I tried that R Gohan event myself and I'm struggling massively. My characters are around level 15 but I don't think I'll be able to defeat the third level yet.

Kitoro

Tried it out. Got SR Frieza as my first and some trash R's for my second and third pulls.

After burning out on One Piece and Record Keeper, I don't think I can get into another cookie cutter F2P with no co-op, PvP, or any form of social aspects outside of a barebones friend/guest list anymore.

I got so excited thinking there may be more to this game than a straight solo quest and event grind. Team PvP would've been perfect for a DBZ F2P! :(

I'll continue enjoying Dragon Blaze, Terra Battle, and maybe Wakfu Raiders when that launches later this month.

Only once have I seen another Ginyu user in the friends listing before a stage, mine and his combined gave my team +50% more hp it was amazing.

chrono01

Great!

I tried that R Gohan event myself and I'm struggling massively. My characters are around level 15 but I don't think I'll be able to defeat the third level yet.
You don't need to complete the higher difficulties to receive multiple Gohan. Just doing Normal is fine, unless you want the Gem completion.

First try:
I got Krillin first pull and SSJ Vegeta (SSR) 2nd pull.

I guess I'm good to continue playing right?
Wow, that's insanely lucky. I probably spent 8+ hours re-rolling for mine. :/

Congrats!

Gintamen

Yamcha beat me,damn Wolf Fang Fist! I feel down with no stamina left.

q3mapnlrmwspippeskeo.jpg

I didn't think of that; I should do the same. Thanks!

First try:
I got Krillin first pull and SSJ Vegeta (SSR) 2nd pull.

I guess I'm good to continue playing right?

It doesn't get any better than that. Congrats.

Now go level them up, get a team together and do those event quests!

Vegeta event is not 100% drop rate unfortunately. More like ~10% or lower on Normal.

Nice ot, looking forward to playing instead of rerolling. SSR goku came through for me, despite me thinking that vegeta is cooler.

Shame about that Burter though. =/

Gonna start adding people from the spreadsheet.

chrono01

I feel like this game is not made for single type orb teams unless you use support items.
Same.

This is why using an SSR as a Leader is so amazing, since they boost the ATK of three different types [and not just one]. It allows you to make a "rainbow team" with differing colors.

Dandte

When given the option between 4 green KIs and 1 red KI for a character that is red KI (2x red KI) ...

It's still better to pick the 4 green KIs, right?

yep, except you can fill the ki meter with it. i think.

woah, congrats man. how did you get your ssr so high Oo also you did some dragon stone pulls right?

btw looks like you have the 16 cost ssr goku. Whats his passive skill? the jap wiki translation is kinda fishy.

Edit: i really love the friend points summons, so many non important chars, but i remember all of them <3

Stider

yep, except you can fill the ki meter with it. i think.

woah, congrats man. how did you get your ssr so high Oo also you did some dragon stone pulls right?

btw looks like you have the 16 cost ssr goku. Whats his passive skill? the jap wiki translation is kinda fishy.

Edit: i really love the friend points summons, so many non important chars, but i remember all of them <3

I took the wish for more items(2nd wish). You get a bunch of training grounds and other items from it.
1 x Kaio-shins world:50k xp per training partner ( used this for 250k xp for my SSR, reason why he is so high)
3 x Snake way: 15k xp per training partner
5/6 x Kami's lookout: 10k xp per partner
10 x Korin's Tower: 5k xp per partner.

You also get items that boost the atk or def of one character type by 30% for one turn. % of them, which makes another 60 items you get, good for smacking around event characters.

Only 1 pull for Frieza all the R's came from friend summon points. If you see SS Goku when drawing I always get at least 1 rare(I save for the 10x draw).

Delio

Got my Goku and Gohan and now im grinding the Vegeta mission. Anyone want to friend me I'm Delio on the game and I do have SSR SSVegeta. if that matters lol.

I think I might give up on trying to get an SSR. Been two days now and still no luck. I did get a Frieza/ Captain Ginyu combo that'd be kinda cool.

I've never had any luck with RNGs.

kubus

Just started this. Played One Piece Treasure Cruise for a while too but got frustrated with the timer so dropped it. Don't expect things to be different with this game but if it can entertain me for a month like with OP then I'm satisfied :p

parasight

How do you increase a character's super? Train the same character into him?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
urgh, is there an easier way to reroll than doing the tutorial over and over again? Sure it's not as long as OPTC but it's still annoying

Wazzy

Banned
I've been farming hard all day and still no drop for Vegeta. :/

If Vegeta drops do we know after the battle or after completing the stage?

Durden77

I've been farming hard all day and still no drop for Vegeta. :/

If Vegeta drops do we know after the battle or after completing the stage?

Same here. Been playing while watching Evo all day and nothing. On hard. Would also like to know this about the drop.

Also I've pulled 3 Android 18s from dragon stones. And I've only pulled like 6 times over all. Arg.

Dandte

Same here. Been playing while watching Evo all day and nothing. On hard. Would also like to know this about the drop.

Also I've pulled 3 Android 18s from dragon stones. And I've only pulled like 6 times over all. Arg.
Vegeta is a reward after completing the stage... Also did a yolo rare summon pull. Green rare chouzou... Grml

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Wow you guys weren't kidding about Vageta; spent a full stamina on Hard and it didn't drop.
Also, it will show at the conclusion of his battle that you got his drop card, just like any other battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom