• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If you can already pass Vegeta's event it would be best to do that first as it finishes in the 21/7, Gohan's finishes on the 27/7.

Haven't tried. I just started earlier today, my team is lvl 18 SR Goku AGL, lvl 20 SR Satan INT, lvl 13 SR Chi Chi STR, lvl 18 SR Android 16 STR, lvl 25 R Gohan TEQ, lvl 21 R Ginyuu INT.

I've been rerolling since last night and no sign of a SSR. On my last go I got SR Goku and SR Cell (1st form) so I think I'll just go with that.

Dawg

Thanks to Chrono again for the super attack advice!

Max Super Attack Gohan! :D

CKRR-dSXAAABI5L.jpg:large

Lagamorph

Super Attack Supreme Super Saiyan Vegeta get.
Just from a random Dragon Stone pull.

How do you increase the super Attack level? Just through training or with special items?

Dawg

Hmmm, my Chiaotzu is [Super] INT (purple) yet he did bonus damage to a STR (red) enemy, anyone have any idea why?

Stider

Damn, did u buy any Dragon Stones?

No, just done a lot of stages, just got my 2nd wish in the Ginyu stages now

Hmmm, my Chiaotzu is [Super] INT (purple) yet he did bonus damage to a STR (red) enemy, anyone have any idea why?

It looks like characters that have been awakened get a boost against non-awakened characters, both atk and def I think.

bronk

Banned
Im having alot of fun with this game. I really dislike mobile gaming for the most part. But DBZ got me. I started with Frieza hope thats good.

Dandte

Yikes did another yolo pull got the Red guy from the ginyu force... Only rare :( i really need another base sr unit

thaOwner

No, just done a lot of stages, just got my 2nd wish in the Ginyu stages now

It looks like characters that have been awakened get a boost against non-awakened characters, both atk and def I think.
Same here. Just got the android portion of the story. Need two more dragon balls and I get my third wish. I think I'll go for more items wish now.

You all keeping your dragon stones or are u using them?

I've been keeping them, saving up to do the 50 stone multi summon since it usually has a higher chance of getting higher rank unit from my experience with these types of games. Also, the game is in its early stages so I wanna save up for the possibility of a strong hatcher if this game even has those.

Been trying to get an R purple or orange unit from the fp summons but no luck yet. Hopefully next events will feature one.

Gintamen

Been trying to get an R purple or orange unit from the fp summons but no luck yet. Hopefully next events will feature one.
Yeah, would really like to see a worthwhile Int character aside from Chiaotzu(N). doh Freeza with his +1,5k ATK is really awesome.

It really doesn't matter which N chars or their attack types you fuse to get them to lvl 5/6, they almost all do. Those Cell Jr.s on hard beat me like I'm a jobber.

Skii

Speaking of jobbers. I got Yamcha once and immediately got rid oh him :D

There's only one way to get rid of him... Use him as training fodder against a Saibamen lol.

Anyway, what's the recommended level for your team to be around to do the Vegeta event?

Ducarmel

Given up rerolling just going to go with one of my luckier rerolls, when I pulled 3 SR cards. Just going to save all my stones for special events and special hatchers with increase rates.

Put my name on list names, ducrmlGAF add me if you see me pls.

You guys convinced me to wait to roll. I already have SSR SSJ Vegeta anyways.
The future updates might bring in Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan cards because it's in the Japanese version.

Gintamen

You guys convinced me to wait to roll. I already have SSR SSJ Vegeta anyways.
The future updates might bring in Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan cards because it's in the Japanese version.
Will work like the OP game, but it will take so much time. I want to get my fingers on
SuperGoldFreezer

Zunja

I couldn't find the answer. I got cell first form (hype) but are you able to evolve them into his later forms or do I have to roll to get his later forms?

Skii

Whenever you feel ready.

Just did it, was fairly easy. It's just the one level, right? What's the odds on getting him on normal?

I couldn't find the answer. I got cell first form (hype) but are you able to evolve them into his later forms or do I have to roll to get his later forms?

I don't think you can transform the cards you have. I also don't think Cell's later forms are available (yet). There's a lot of characters and forms missing. I assume that they'll eventually release them all...

Gintamen

You won't get any better form from rolls for the time being.

Can SR Goku(base) Z-awaken to SSJ or will he keep being that with better stats?

Dawg

Saw this on reddit.

Leveling N rarity cards to 20 then Z-awakening them gives you 44k xp (matching attribute) and 29k (non-matching).

Maxed out Gohan and got my SSR Vegeta to lvl 30 after trying this.

Is there a dedicated reddit sub yet?

Yaari

Finally got Vegeta after what feels like a million tries. Shame he's AGL, as I pulled SR Goku as my first card, but hey! Can't complain too much.
Which difficulty did you run?

I think the one on 12 stamina is out of my reach. Event ends soon and it seems too difficult for me.

Yaari

I figure I'll hold my stones until theres a increased rate for pulling. I think I saw it mentioned on a facebook group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom