• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Huh. It's really weird to attach game-changing stuff like LR Gohan and LR Ginyu to a mode in testing =

It is a bit strange. I figure the rewards available are likely to be adjusted and as a result reset for those of us playing it now which is an upside, but having your progression on certain characters locked to it alone is already a bit of an odd choice being as rare as it is.

I applaud them for trying to keep it fresh, but it's not fun yet IMO. Either to shallow right now or just not my thing in general. It kind of feels like they wanted a PvZ like mode, but it's too barebones.

Just did two pulls with the Trunks stones and got shit, so just save them.

I need him to complete my LR Quadros :(

edit: did three pulls. Got 2 shitty Rs and the third one was like 5 or 6 pods, raidbow text, SSJ goku, SSJ 1, SSJ2, then PHY SSR Android #17(Future)...fakdsakjfjkwsfwef

Flambe

Yeah Goku is long since maxed, just Baba shopping 'em now. First Arale (str) is at SA 9 now for me, then still got Blue one after that >.< Fuck purple though amirite

Xanru

My last 3 stam bars have netted me 5 Goku's and no arales. All I need is one more sa level on my str arale and I'm done with this shit event. I've gotten to the point where I just awaken my arales so I don't have to farm anymore.

Lagamorph

Finally managed to grind Broly up to SA10.
Drained all my Mutaito medals in the process though.

Getting the 77 medals to Dokkan him, then will switch to the Arale and Future Trunks events mainly for the stones.

Not going to bother pulling in the Guaranteed SSR pull for Future Trunks or Vegeta though, would rather save for SSJ4. Or are both of those units definitely worth having?

Meneses

I wish all drop rates were like the farmable Trunks, must have been around 40% for me if I count the double drops I got.

His base art is pretty cool, might grab an extra copy just to keep it.

Looks like the farmable STR Future Trunks would be good to save for when stage 4 of the LR Goku event comes around to global.
Btw, any ideas when that might happen?
Also do you think he's worth spending any orbs on for hidden potential?

Looks like the farmable STR Future Trunks would be good to save for when stage 4 of the LR Goku event comes around to global.
Btw, any ideas when that might happen?
Also do you think he's worth spending any orbs on for hidden potential?

Absolutely not with how rare orbs are. Farmable characters get the least amount of stat points out of hidden potential, too. It's not even a good card, won't serve any purpose outside of Battlefield maybe or LR Goku.

For the later stages of battlefield do you literally just hurl all your units at it? I put a couple strong ones down and a few weak ones on the last slot while I looked for some good units. Within seconds of them reaching each other it was game over. Never even had a chance to try pick the right units. Should I just be throwing out anything regardless of strength and type?

Got my future Trunks (TEQ) to SA10, dokkaned him, didn't even break 200k on a Super team (with FB and SS links active) against TEQ Arale (in the stage where the cards drop). Feels bad man.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I've given up on the Arale event already and am focussing on the Future Trunks event. Gotta get the free one to max, and then throw a few towards the PHY one.

Durden77

Welp, the Broly banner will finally be gone after tonight. Just spent my last stones I scavenged from the Trunks event on it. Got SR 1st form Frieza and 1st form Cell.

Thank god it's finally leaving. It's sucked all my stones away and gave me shit. Just couldn't resist trying to get him because his pay off is too good.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
HELP

NZShBsI.jpg

TFW you pull Broly 10 minutes before his banner and event leaves and you can't farm his SA :(

Meneses

Welp, the Broly banner will finally be gone after tonight. Just spent my last stones I scavenged from the Trunks event on it. Got SR 1st form Frieza and 1st form Cell.

Thank god it's finally leaving. It's sucked all my stones away and gave me shit. Just couldn't resist trying to get him because his pay off is too good.

Same.

The temptation to throw every single pull at it was too strong.

That excitement when you get an SSR and then the immediate disappointment when you see it's a shitty Piccolo you didn't even know existed...

TEQ Trunks SA up complete. Now for PHY Punished Trunks! Was very surprised when I got a +5 SA up during one training go.

I've given up on the Arale SA up. That shit is soul stealing.

Lagamorph

Damnit, they took down the Broly event before I could get all the medals I needed.
Any idea when it might be back again? I only needed 3 more runs.

MiTYH

That's IT! I'm DONE! I don't care anymore!

Goddamn Arale TEQ drops, or should I say, nonexistent ones! I'm sick and tired of this goddamn stage. So I cave. It's over. I'm out of Popo medals, but goddamnt, I just awakened the 3 I had to finish my PHY Arale. I'm just done done done with waiting on RNG to drop, AND to up the SA. It's literally the only stage I've been doing since I pulled Phy Arale, after getting her medals. How is it spending the effort on a Raid event is easier than getting this Arale to drop?! Gah!

</rant> Alright, I feel better now.

At least the shitty drop rate for TEQ Arale is giving me enough Gregory medals to replace the ones used on my shitty luck at raising Trunks' SA.

The last three days have been nothing but Penguin Village. I've gotten Arale up to SA10 and unlocked 4 routes. Starting on Int Arale. Goku, on the other hand, is sitting at SA5 and I see nothing on the horizon to give me hope of leveling him up further.

Nothing stings more than getting common medal x6 three times in a row as your drop reward for the stage. This one is almost worse than Goku Black.

denebj

Neo Member
I am farming the STR Trunk for my TEQ and the future INT.

For the INT I need to dokkan 9 STR .... The medals drop is just not that good. That's going to take me days :-O

Do you have to do the same for the TEQ ??

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
For context on my pull I posted last night I only had 24 stones, most of which came from the story event, the rest came from logins and me deciding to not single on Broly everytime I reached 5 stones. Obviously temptation set in and I decided to do the not smart thing and blow my stones anyways.

First had Goku going SSJ3 and was STR SSB Vegeta. I figured I had to keep going, how often does SSJ3 show up and how often do I pull a non dupe SSR?

Second was some SR Piccolo

Finally was Bye Guys LR Broly

Basically that Vegeta works out real well on STR too, even Super STR when that comes

rip Omega, never put a single orb or old kai into him

Ok I really need tips for battlefield. I'm on stage 9 and I just can't beat it. I got two rows locked down but then recoome was just destroying units so fast it's unreal. Neo gods included. I literally lost because I couldn't drag units into that 1 row fast enough to keep up.

Is there a pause button or something I'm missing? This is something else.

idonteven

For context on my pull I posted last night I only had 24 stones, most of which came from the story event, the rest came from logins and me deciding to not single on Broly everytime I reached 5 stones. Obviously temptation set in and I decided to do the not smart thing and blow my stones anyways.

First had Goku going SSJ3 and was STR SSB Vegeta. I figured I had to keep going, how often does SSJ3 show up and how often do I pull a non dupe SSR?

Second was some SR Piccolo

Finally was Bye Guys LR Broly

Basically that Vegeta works out real well on STR too, even Super STR when that comes

rip Omega, never put a single orb or old kai into him

omega is insane with broly

omega is insane with broly

He doesn't work very well on that team tho, no PFB. You want a Broly every round+a good linker, that leaves Omega to float and appear every 3 rounds and maybe get a super off. Just not great synergy. I don't use him on mono STR (he's also only SA1, got him late on the Rose banner)

Missed this, TEQ Trunks didn't have his passive active.

Yeah, I noticed that later, but even with his passive active he doesn't break 300k against AGI Tien. He kinda sucks. Maybe when his attack boost actually gets to kick in he's decent but very underwhelmed with him. He sounded so good on paper. 300k damage just doesn't do it for me like it used to.

Yeah, I noticed that later, but even with his passive active he doesn't break 300k against AGI Tien. He kinda sucks. Maybe when his attack boost actually gets to kick in he's decent but very underwhelmed with him. He sounded so good on paper. 300k damage just doesn't do it for me like it used to.

With most links active and sa10 he should break 300k.
Also it seems low because these raise attack cards don't actually do the type of damage the card says; trunks doesn't have a 430% multiplier at SA10, but 380%.

He should be doing 450k+ every super after the 3rd one though if you keep him in rotation.

Top Bottom