• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Lagamorph

Probably because the manga is terrible.
I've read the first volume of the Super manga and it wasn't terrible at all. It skipped over the events of Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F which was definitely the best thing to do. The show stupidly did a full re-telling meaning that actual new content took over 7 months/28 episodes to get to.

I've read the first volume of the Super manga and it wasn't terrible at all. It skipped over the events of Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F which was definitely the best thing to do. The show stupidly did a full re-telling meaning that actual new content took over 7 months/28 episodes to get to.

It's not a full retelling, they changed things, the movies aren't canon anymore, the arcs in the anime are.

Xanru

Zamasu and Black were complete punks in the manga.

No reason for Goku to be able to fight on par with a fused being they needed VB to beat in the first place.

UR freeza at SA1 hits for about ~250k with a type advantage and paired with coolieza.
That's pretty decent. LR freeza should hit for around 3x that.

linkent

u3xx1nlnyp4z.jpg

https://i.redd.it/u3xx1nlnyp4z.jpg

damn instant new avatar.
too small tho >.<

That's a cool card, will probably be 0.01% pullrate again tho so RIP my chances of ever getting it. It's the Broly life for me (and that's fine). Seems like the least OP of the gacha LRs to me, too. Although you'll probably have an immortal deck with 2 of these.

where that Ex Teq lead at tho??

linkent

That's a cool card, will probably be 0.01% pullrate again tho so RIP my chances of ever getting it. It's the Broly life for me (and that's fine). Seems like the least OP of the gacha LRs to me, too. Although you'll probably have an immortal deck with 2 of these.

where that Ex Teq lead at tho??
Ex TEQ lead definitely is that SSJ3Broly.
Think they are holding it to release with that 4D movie.

Lagamorph

Where have all the LR Gokus gone?
Not getting a single one showing up as a friend and no matter how much I hit update I can't even get a guest one.
So the Frieza event is totally unapproachable for me at the moment.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hell yeah another Rose for me to never pull

Boss rush probably coming after maintenance. I expected a WT before anniversary too but idk. Mostly prep for anniversary I guess, data for the new cards/events and whatnot

Boss rush probably coming after maintenance. I expected a WT before anniversary too but idk. Mostly prep for anniversary I guess, data for the new cards/events and whatnot

Doesn't boss rush give like 30 stones. If so then this will be good for SSJ4s, and maybe LR Gohan
If I can ever pull an LR unit.

Nightbird

Jesus Christ, I tried the Omega Shenron event with an LR Broly that popped up in my friendlist, and I still managed to waste 11 DS on beating that sunovabitch.

Is this what torture feels like?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Jesus Christ, I tried the Omega Shenron event with an LR Broly that popped up in my friendlist, and I still managed to waste 11 DS on beating that sunovabitch.

You made a huge mistake.

never ever spend stones to clear an event. You need the GT link to do big damage to him. You done goofed

Yeah in almost all of these events when it says you need certain links to do damage, they aren't kidding around. It makes otherwise average units like AGI SSj Goku GT do like 300k+ when linked with another GT unit. That's why you bring a friend Omega for this fight and build a strength deck with a few GT units, like the free Bee Pan or Metal Drildo

Yeah. The GT link is insanely good in that event. Similar to the stupid Beerus dokkan, which I still struggle with to this day. His damage reduction is insane without the proper links.

As an aside with the Beerus event;
I struggled with this thing for the longest time because I didn't have good enough cards. It became my most loathed event. My nemesis. Of allll the events it was this one that I hated the most.
Then I got TEQ SSB Nuke Goku, and TEQ SSB Nuke Vegeta.

Now I don't even need to do the event anymore but I still do because it makes me so freaking happy inside to see Beerus get 1-shotted by Vegeta.

This game got bizarre when I stopped playing lol. Just been logging in for stones and there's and SSJ4 Broly coming? LR Zamasu/Black? Where's my Rainbow Super lead at? XD

At least the missions have cycled finally so I've got some more gems to collect. Those 3 elder Kai pushed my last neo god to SA10 too.

Durden77

Well, I managed to get to the half way mark on medals for LR Frieza before he's Saturday only.

I haven't done anything past making LR Goku a TUR, so this is the first time trying this type of LR grind. God this is stupid. I don't know if I can manage to do Goku after this, and I CERTAINLY don't know if I can do this all again for both of them for SA 20.

I got the LR Androids to SA 20 with 4 dupes unlocked. It was a hell of a grind but at least it was am interesting one. Just doing the same stage over and over and over and over and over is dumb.

Well, I managed to get to the half way mark on medals for LR Frieza before he's Saturday only.

I haven't done anything past making LR Goku a TUR, so this is the first time trying this type of LR grind. God this is stupid. I don't know if I can manage to do Goku after this, and I CERTAINLY don't know if I can do this all again for both of them for SA 20.

I got the LR Androids to SA 20 with 4 dupes unlocked. It was a hell of a grind but at least it was am interesting one. Just doing the same stage over and over and over and over and over is dumb.

Yeah this is pretty much me as well, except I have like ~550 Frieza medals. It's so fucking boring, the androids at least had variety. I think I'll do Goku to SA10 when Stage 4 comes out because it'll probably be real easy once Frieza's done and I have Grandpa Gohan farmed up, but SA20... no, I don't think that's happening ever. I'm pretty much getting these for collection purposes anyway. WHICH IS DUMB AS HELL but so am I, apparently. This game won't even exist in like 2 years and yet here I am grinding this bullshit out.

Yeah this is pretty much me as well, except I have like ~550 Frieza medals. It's so fucking boring, the androids at least had variety. I think I'll do Goku to SA10 when Stage 4 comes out because it'll probably be real easy once Frieza's done and I have Grandpa Gohan farmed up, but SA20... no, I don't think that's happening ever. I'm pretty much getting these for collection purposes anyway. WHICH IS DUMB AS HELL but so am I, apparently. This game won't even exist in like 2 years and yet here I am grinding this bullshit out.

it doesn't help that RNG can be a fuckwit and give you just 5 medals each time. like give us a break, why the hell were 5 and 7 even considered?

Anyways how good is Granpa Gohan for the LR Goku event?

Shit I haven't even started the grind for the freiza medals
And I haven't even attempted on getting Goku yet...

Sounds like ridiculous amount of work.

O it is. you need 777 medals to make them LR and you get medals at a drop rate of 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, and I think 25? But a majority of the time it's 5 & 7. So it's a royal pain in the ass.

Durden77

I almost always do this and I kind of hate myself for it lol. I feel so dumb when I'm grinding a SR Trunks from the Broly event to SA 10 that I will literally never use, but I do it anyway.

Doesn't seem worth it

And I feel like the androids Goku and frieza are going to be outdated pretty soon

LR Goku is still pretty god damn good even in JPN's current meta, but only really if you have TEQ SSJ Bardock. LR Frieza and Androids are both very good cards, but there are certainly better ones.

No matter though, because the grinds are so intense I can understand anyone not thinking it's worth it. I'm starting to think they aren't for me.

Top Bottom