• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Gives Stones, has stones for sale, has SS4s.

Year 2 anniversary is the real MVP upcoming event.

hell to the no, don't try tempting me!

Bandai spies, I shall make you a deal. If my #yolosinglepull gets me a SSJ4 I will buy a stone pack. Make it happen :D

in other news I beat LR Frieza three times and got 15 medals. fuck my life.

Durden77

I'm thinkin the 2nd Anniversary shit will hit on the 1st of July, because that's when the Rising Dragon banner bails, and the countdown will being after maintenance.

Do they ever have DS sales while Rising Dragon banners are up? I don't think that's ever been a thing right?

Also, how good is AGL GT Goku? I pulled 2 of him on my pulls on the carnival banner.

Fox1304

I have enough medals to awaken my "The Roar Of Death STR Broly, but should I do it ? I'm afraid they'll be useful for another incoming broly, and this one, though useful, doesn't seem really excellent.

linkent

I have enough medals to awaken my "The Roar Of Death STR Broly, but should I do it ? I'm afraid they'll be useful for another incoming broly, and this one, though useful, doesn't seem really excellent.
The original STR broly? Just do it if you dont have any aoe unit since he can be useful in mission with many mobs (story 18-3 gem farming)
It just 2 rounds of Super stage to gain those 10 medals.

Fox1304

Yeah I can't do yet the super stage, farmed them on second stage of the event. I think the PHY Broly also dokkans with the se medals ?
I don't have any aoe so yeah that might be good.

linkent

Yeah I can't do yet the super stage, farmed them on second stage of the event. I think the PHY Broly also dokkans with the se medals ?
I don't have any aoe so yeah that might be good.
PHY Broly need 77 of those medals.
If you are new, then you should just awaken it to get more stronger units. (TUR/lvl120 units who have higher stats than UR)

So for those medals are for
PHY/LR Broly - 77 each.
UR Farmable Broly - 3?
Possible SSJ3 Broly (far in the future/not yet released on Jpn) - 77 this or new medals.

If you can, screenshot your units/post it to dbz.space.
It is actually possible to "cheese" Broly event with TEQ SR Guldo if you have him.

edit:
Update 2files lol.
Login Bonus 6/21-7/6
Special missions
BOSS RUSH!! 6/26
Daily dokkan events
1/2 Stamina SuperStrike
New item/Slots in Baba Shop
Baba shop Discount
Double Story EXP
Saiyaman events

Xanru

Maintenance up. 170 mil campaign announced. Lots of stuff, rotating dokkan events, half stam super strikes, boss rush inbound, gem shop renewal(if you still hadn't bought the old stuff it stacks), 30 min refresh on baba.

Gonna get the login campaign later, and this'll likely either end right as the second year begins or overlap a bit.

linkent

BABA GEM SHOP REFRESHED!!!
lucky that i used this downtime to farm up those gems and get those Kai and gohan last week.
4 new Kai to grab!

think they increase the price? 250/300 for a Kai now.

Fox1304

PHY Broly need 77 of those medals.
If you are new, then you should just awaken it to get more stronger units. (TUR/lvl120 units who have higher stats than UR)

So for those medals are for
PHY/LR Broly - 77 each.
UR Farmable Broly - 3?
Possible SSJ3 Broly (far in the future/not yet released on Jpn) - 77 this or new medals.

If you can, screenshot your units/post it to dbz.space.
It is actually possible to "cheese" Broly event with TEQ SR Guldo if you have him.

I was talking about this PHY Broly : http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Lurking_Fear_Broly
It says that only three medals are needed, guess it's wrong ?
I'll awaken the STR Broly since I have a Mono-STR team that isn't too bad, it'll be useful.

As for my current units :

7wetPjA.png

I3ldOYf.png

KPhi5DM.png

UEtAA0r.png

Mo2lN34.png

linkent

I was talking about this PHY Broly : http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Lurking_Fear_Broly
It says that only three medals are needed, guess it's wrong ?
I'll awaken the STR Broly since I have a Mono-STR team that isn't too bad, it'll be useful.

As for my current units :

Looking at those units, you definitely able to clear the Super stage.
STR Roshi Lead+LR Broly friends(find maxed SA or add me 1859187755)
STR Goku - Disable Rampage
STR Goten - DR
AGI SV to block damage.

last spot you can get Mighty Mask for Blazing Battle links.
or better awaken that STR Videl (her medals coming on Saiyaman events)
STR Buutenks to seal super attacks.

of course try to awaken all those units.

Meneses

Got excited for a second when I read "item slot expansion" but it all came crashing down when I realized it's just an extra slot for another item to buy in the baba shop.

Thanks! What's the use of the STR Videl ? I see nothing on her sheet that is of relevance ?
str videl is a beast against broly, she dokkans into great saiyaman 2 which has blazing battle and greatly lower defense on her super, which you need for non blazing battle units to do normal damage with thei supers (which is why havin omega and saiyaman 2 on alternating rotations destroys broly).

So just dokkan her with the medals from the upcoming event, and then pair her with goten and pair lr broly with goku, everyone else is a floater, just don't block with broly if you can avoid it, but never put him the third slot.

You should walk all over broly like this.

Dokkan rotations and Baba shop update hitting global so soon is great and unexpected. Not looking forward to farming 1100 gems just for the kais, but not like there's too much else to do.

Meneses

Dokkan rotations and Baba shop update hitting global so soon is great and unexpected. Not looking forward to farming 1100 gems just for the kais, but not like there's too much else to do.

That's what i'm doing right now.

I'm under 200 gems, so that's a lot of farming but I need those Kais and also the awakening medals so RIP me.

Already seeing a deal of 2 Elder Kai medals for 12600 baba points, this update is pretty legit. I don't need em, but still. Also good tip I saw on reddit: farm the tree of might medals if you need baba points, you can get 30-50 a run and they sell for 12 a pop.

Durden77

Which difficulty is best for farming gems on 21-1? Super or no?

And damn I figured that this celebration would have the WT in it.

That's what i'm doing right now.

I'm under 200 gems, so that's a lot of farming but I need those Kais and also the awakening medals so RIP me.

I got a grand total of 5. Isis the stage and no pilaf or launch. This is going great :D!

I just checked those medals and apparently I have a 1000+ of them....but why?
So you could sell them in babas shop of course :p. I wish you could have more than 1000 awakening medals, I've been sitting on 999 bubble medals for some time. Gregory is getting there at 890 lol.

Durden77

I have a Syn Shenron dupe and I can't decide if I should Baba it. I have one dupe unlocked on my Syn Shenron but I rarely use him and don't really wanna spend another time medal to activate this dupe. However I'm sure he's probably pretty good on Extreme PHY when that comes around. Help Gaf?

Syn is very solid when dokkaned, and on an extreme team he makes an outstanding pair for omega.
I'd just unlock the dupe imo, even if you aren't going to orb him up much right now.

Maxim726X

I have a Syn Shenron dupe and I can't decide if I should Baba it. I have one dupe unlocked on my Syn Shenron but I rarely use him and don't really wanna spend another time medal to activate this dupe. However I'm sure he's probably pretty good on Extreme PHY when that comes around. Help Gaf?

In general, I say always save dupes for unlocking. You never know what's going to happen to these units in the future... I wouldn't be surprised if some of them get a new DA path, particularly older units that aren't seeing much use.

I got quite a few dupes. I have two dupes of Turles and even though he's a solid stunner, I don't feel like geming the time capsule to dupe path him. I might die it for the missions though :/.

Durden77

Alright, I'll keep the dupe for now, but I'm not gonna unlock it yet due to not wanting to spebd the time medal. I prefer Metal Rildo as Omega's bff, but I'm sure he'll be useful if I nab Cooler.

Can confirm the drop rate on grandpa gohan is incredibly garbage

hopefully the bitch post works

dear reader, it did not work. 1 drop in 10 runs. SeemsGood

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Part of me wants to just grind him to 5, get the 14 medals and then wait until he's part of weekly rotation to finish it. I feel like once on rotation, the drop rate goes up.

Part of me wants to just grind him to 5, get the 14 medals and then wait until he's part of weekly rotation to finish it. I feel like once on rotation, the drop rate goes up.

I feel like that's true as well actually. I remember Piccolo not dropping for shit when he was new but on weekly rotation he dropped just fine. Maybe I'll just wait, I'm not in a rush to have him anyway. I have 2 cards and all the medals already.

Skii

I haven't been playing the game much recently. Not much to do on JP atm. However, I decided to use those 20 stones from the JP twitter rewards on the current 2x banner and look what happened...

I couldn't believe it when I saw the card. For anyone who knows me, Gohan is by far my favourite character so pulling this is extremely special. I'm never going to chase the LRs because the pull rates are frankly embarrassing but the game somehow managed to suck me back in with free stones.

Shame I have to wait now for battlefield to return to get this bad boy to LR status.

Durden77

I haven't been playing the game much recently. Not much to do on JP atm. However, I decided to use those 20 stones from the JP twitter rewards on the current 2x banner and look what happened...

I couldn't believe it when I saw the card. For anyone who knows me, Gohan is by far my favourite character so pulling this is extremely special. I'm never going to chase the LRs because the pull rates are frankly embarrassing but the game somehow managed to suck me back in with free stones.

Shame I have to wait now for battlefield to return to get this bad boy to LR status.

Congrats! Crazy luck! That's all pretty much how I felt when I pulled Majin Vegeta, that feeling is pretty magical when your favorite character's LR comes to you out of nowhere. I was getting burnt out on the game when it happened too, but come back and have some fun with your boss mother fucker.

SnakeEyes

Banned
hell to the no, don't try tempting me!

Bandai spies, I shall make you a deal. If my #yolosinglepull gets me a SSJ4 I will buy a stone pack. Make it happen :D

in other news I beat LR Frieza three times and got 15 medals. fuck my life.
Bruh, lets be real here - I've spent money on stones for like the last 6-9 months (ever since I got 2 other people into the game and then things started getting competitive...) but I do refrain from buying stones when they're not on sale :)

Also, I got lucky with my last run of LR Frieza - was on 768 and then got 10 on the next run.

Kitoro

Any hints on SSJ4 release on Global yet? I just want them to come so I can burn all my stones, come up dry, and quit the game, already.:p

Syntsui

Any hints on SSJ4 release on Global yet? I just want them to come so I can burn all my stones, come up dry, and quit the game, already.:p

LOL

That's exactly my plan, I just want to get this over with, sell the account and forget I ever wasted time on this grind simulator.

Top Bottom