• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Durden77

I was expecting some sort of change to the WT after Broly's release, but are you fucking kidding me? The increased difficulty is pretty much saying "you should have LR Broly".

So fucked up. That character obviously dominates WT, and inatead of trying to balance it, they encourage it.

You get a dabura card :)

that would be a pretty neat little Easter egg, even if it's just a SR lol.

I was expecting some sort of change to the WT after Broly's release, but are you fucking kidding me? The increased difficulty is pretty much saying "you should have LR Broly".

So fucked up. That character obviously dominates WT, and inatead of trying to balance it, they encourage it.

Well obviously they're gonna try to make people want him so much they spend thousands of dollars trying to pull him. It wouldn't surprise me if they put up a banner with him as a headliner before & during the WT. What better way to get people to spend money?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
xlWphMV.jpg

Lucky me it happened again!

Started with those two 6s btw

I already got 2 Baby medals from the new baba shop, the ones that normally cost like 2-3k GT currencies or something. That's a big time/stamina save for only 175 points.

Are these lame ass str turles worth grinding for the INT turles??? The drop rate is so fucking bad

I'd say probably not since Turles' damage is gonna be pathetic anyway BUT the upside is that farming him will get you a ton of those medals you can sell for Baba points, so you can kind of look at it as killing 2 birds with 1 (dragon)stone.

MiTYH

Finally decided to try Rose event for my STR Zamasu. It's... not harder than I thought, but lacking strong SSJ TEQ heroes, it's a bit more challenging. Taking friend Vegito Blue, my Gogeta lead, SV, and STR SSJ3 Vegeta do most of the work blocking and hitting that I don't need to use too many items.

Tamanon

Banned
Goku Black and Rose basically take down each VB phase in one hit when they're together. It's pretty silly.

Wish Merged Zamasu did the extra damage too.

MANUELF

Banned
Did two pulls on the Dragon Carnival banner and got SSR INT Turles, he will be right at home on my Rose villain team, now if you excuse me I must farm the Tree of Might event

are we talking gt link levels of extra damage?

I only did Z-Hard so far, but was able to beat it using
VB Lead
STR Gogeta(bad idea since Rose is AGL, but RNG was on my side and he was never in all three spots. I put the TEQ Trunks card in his place though )
PHY Gotenks(Sealer)
INT Piccolo(Tanking)
SV
Godtenks
Friend: LR Broly(wanted to see if he could do significant damage which he did on Z-Hard)

Now, this team might suck ass on Super but on Z-hard I only used 1 Senzu. I was also just testing how much his defence was without using the recommended cards. I don't have much reason to do the event since I don't have any of the cards the medals Awaken.

MANUELF

Banned
Did two pulls on the Dragon Carnival banner and got SSR INT Turles, he will be right at home on my Rose villain team, now if you excuse me I must farm the Tree of Might event
Didnt know the awakening medal had a chance to drop and it wasnt a sure thing, out of stamina and I still need 2 more :/

Fox1304

Is there a known murder team for the gotenks ssj3 event ? I got The TEQ one and a trunks & goten to awaken, got busted in the latest stage.

Durden77

Any one here have the IGN of Andre Rose? Trying to add all the gaf request but my list is getting limited so just wanna know if that's a gaffer.

Arrrammis

So what teams are everyone going to go into Boss Rush with? Here's mine:

Rilldo, Shenron, and SSj3 Vegeta for tanking +debuffing + stunning, Buutenks for Super sealing, Super Gogeta and LR Broly for damage.

I am considering bringing TUR Zamasu or Bee Pan for healing, but I think the extra tanking will be more useful than the small amount of healing done. Bee Pan does healing based on damage dealt, but can't do much damage, and Zamasu is barely better with 10% of total HP (so roughly 24k hp every other turn at best, which looks good but I feel like most boss rush bosses do that much in each attack to pretty much anyone). I might end up swapping out Metal Rilldo for Zamasu, but I'll try this group first.

Nightbird

I feel like I won't be able to do the Boss Rush, my units are still kinda weak, and I can't solely rely on friend characters doing all the heavy lifting

I doubt the marathon 14-boss version is doable with double Broly, it's gonna be hard to stay alive that long. The other ones are probably fine with Broly, but for the hardest one I'll probably use Super or mono AGI. I wish I had Fusion Zamasu or Rose so I could run villains but alas and alack. I don't think my regular-ass Zamasu leader is gonna be good enough there.

I may use that team but I don't have SS3 Veggie and Gotenks, so I'm thinking I swap them for PHYtenks and maybe LR Piccolo for some tankiness? I have 1 dupe/bottom right unlocked on SV, VB, Gogeta, and top left on PHYtenks (he's SA7 atm). Still mulling it over but a sealer seems good to have. I'm only really worried about the gimmicky fights like Broly and Omega.

Going with this for Boss Rush

It's been done with this team before so it should be fine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNgEf7H7URg

Only thing I do't like is relying on crits in some spots, particularly Broly's fight. But I think I have more orbs invested in my guys than in this video so I should be ok.

Also it drops on Tuesday, not tomorrow.

Might steal your team, I have all the units and SV & Godtenks are as high as I can get em with 1 dupe. while VB & Gogeta are as high as I can get em with no dupes.

Arrrammis has a good team too, but I lack LR Broly from theirs.

MiTYH

Oh god I forgot about boss rush. Assuming my legends are the following, who do you recommend going, super or extreme? These are the teams I normally run for heroes/villains. All awoken

Super:
- Gogeta
- Super Vegito
- SSBKK
- INTVegito
- SSJ3 Vegeta
- PHYtenks

Extreme:
- LR Androids
- Omega/STR Zamasu
- PhyBroly/Goku Black
- Janemba
- TEQ Fused Zamasu

MiTYH

ssbkk? It's not that long, golden freeza is a shitton longer.
With a good mono teq team he should die fairly quickly really.

Don't listen to him, do what I did and mono-AGL it. It takes waaaaay longer and it absolutely terrible.

I'd mono-TEQ it if I had any decent TEQ leads of course

I like how the hourglass can appear in baba shop. I don't like how it's 6k(4200 on sale). It's just 30 gems it should be like 2500 imo. Whatever, I just wish more STR puar would show up, need to get loads for WT.

Top Bottom