• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Fox1304

Discovered the Buu event this morning. Had no trouble with my Super team but it took so long !
I see that "power bestowed by gods" can weaken its regeneration, but is there something to avoid his daage reduction ? I hit about 5* less than normal, no matter the type/character, so it draaaaaags ooooon.

okay so, when a Saiyan reaches SSJ3 their hair grows down to past their ass. So what would happen with Raditz? Would his hair stretch for like a mile or what? Further more would his hair go straight up if he were to be a SSJ? That'd be a hell of SSJ hairdo.

And then there's Nappa...

okay so, when a Saiyan reaches SSJ3 their hair grows down to past their ass. So what would happen with Raditz? Would his hair stretch for like a mile or what? Further more would his hair go straight up if he were to be a SSJ? That'd be a hell of SSJ hairdo.

And then there's Nappa...
Heroes has you covered
in hair

957.jpg

Meneses

For some reason I suddenly can't get past any Loading screens from the main menu onwards (which, in this game, means I can't do anything lol).

I tried clearing cache, redownloading stuff, but it didn't help.

Anyone had this issue?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
For some reason I suddenly can't get past any Loading screens from the main menu onwards (which, in this game, means I can't do anything lol).

I tried clearing cache, redownloading stuff, but it didn't help.

Anyone had this issue?

Try with wifi off or on. Has happened to me with other games sometimes and that resolves it.

Question: I got both buucolo and buutenks to SA 9 but I wanna dokkan them can I still feed their non dokkan versions to them so I can raise their SA? Or should I just wait till I pull another one of them since they are pretty common.

You probably can, but it won't be a 100% chance, probably more like 30 or some shit.

Durden77

Discovered the Buu event this morning. Had no trouble with my Super team but it took so long !
I see that "power bestowed by gods" can weaken its regeneration, but is there something to avoid his daage reduction ? I hit about 5* less than normal, no matter the type/character, so it draaaaaags ooooon.

The Buuhan event? Nah, there's not as far as I know. The main point of his event is to survive until he gets to weaker and weaker forms. As his forms get weaker, he will take more damage.

Evvveeenntually thouh, you may he able to make teams that do SO much damage that you can kill him in his first stage/early 2nd stage.

One of my favorite events though.

Fox1304

The Buuhan event? Nah, there's not as far as I know. The main point of his event is to survive until he gets to weaker and weaker forms. As his forms get weaker, he will take more damage.

Evvveeenntually thouh, you may he able to make teams that do SO much damage that you can kill him in his first stage/early 2nd stage.

One of my favorite events though.

Okay, guess that's the idea of the event :)
Wasn't hard with a super team, there was always someone to counter/damage no matter the form. Long, but easy.

Yeah before I got my own SV I had to do the mono int route and just survive until the last stage.
Now I just bust him up in the 2nd stage. I could prolly beat him in the first stage if I nuked with black.

Where do y'all do your gem farming? I keep seeing people saying like, do 18-3, do 17-5 on Hard, but that shit never works out for me. 21-1 still seems like the best bet.

Where do y'all do your gem farming? I keep seeing people saying like, do 18-3, do 17-5 on Hard, but that shit never works out for me. 21-1 still seems like the best bet.

I think the stage is 17-6 on Hard. It seems better because it has a higher chance of getting Pilaf.

But yeah Gem farming really sucks I need like a thousand plus gems to get the elder Kais and Gohans

I do 21-1 on Z-hard and get them to appear quiet a bit(landing on them is another story) the rate is more or less the same and you save 5 STA.

L Thammy

Got back into Dokkan Battle, started from scratch. I've already multi-summoned from Rising Dragon Carnival; is there an reason not to do it again? Is it a better idea to wait until the next event?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Countdown is live.

I'd like to point out that the banners likely won't drop on 7/7 but they'll be announced then.

Also 7 stones a day for the next 7 days. 5 from the countdown, 1 from the 170mill celebration and 1 from missions. Make sure to take the stone from the mission because it'll disappear at daily reset, this has happened to me before lol.

Raditz, vegeta and phy goku apes got their dokkan on jpn.

Raditz actually becomes a pretty decent tanky nuker, vegeta is actually a bit disappointing, strong and tanky, but only sub 80% hp.

Kid goku however is awesome, all types leader, and no more restriction on his passive.
Fasha and kid goku are definitely the best 2 so far, though I'm guessing turles' eventual dokkan will be better than all of them.

Best part of the anniversary will be 3x orbs.

Arrrammis

Did a single pull on the Dragon Carnival banner and got This Card http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Merging_Destinies_Majuub

Where can I get the medal to awaken him?

Also is he good?

You get his medals from the Villains event which comes on the weekend, but it's really difficult until you get a solid team together (you have to have a team of only villains that includes at least one of each color in order to do the event).

He's not that bad, the +3 ki passive is good if you don't have a solid endgame team yet, and once you awaken him, reducing enemy attack on super is really useful.

Durden77

Got back into Dokkan Battle, started from scratch. I've already multi-summoned from Rising Dragon Carnival; is there an reason not to do it again? Is it a better idea to wait until the next event?

Rising Carnival is good for getting you some SSRs to start with, but go easy on it because probably the best banners Dokkan has had so far are a week away. If you're starting fresh I say 2 multis on the Rising Dragon Banner tops, but less if you can manage it. One special thing about that Rising Dragon banner is you have a chance to get an LR (the strongest cards in the game), but the chance is EXTREMELY low.

Did a single pull on the Dragon Carnival banner and got This Card http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Merging_Destinies_Majuub

Where can I get the medal to awaken him?

Also is he good?

He's a good card once dokkaned, pretty shit without it. You get the medals to dokkan him from the Hero Extermination event that comes through every weekend.

MANUELF

Banned

I want that card!

You get his medals from the Villains event which comes on the weekend, but it's really difficult until you get a solid team together (you have to have a team of only villains that includes at least one of each color in order to do the event).

He's not that bad, the +3 ki passive is good if you don't have a solid endgame team yet, and once you awaken him, reducing enemy attack on super is really useful.

He's a good card once dokkaned, pretty shit without it. You get the medals to dokkan him from the Hero Extermination event that comes through every weekend.
Thanks guys, luckily I have Rose so it shouldnt be too hard to get enough medals to awaken him

Durden77

Since my birthday is on 7/7, I've been trying to figure out what to do, and now I TOTALLY know what I'm doing.

I'm going to ask my friends to come together and give me a Spirit Bomb multi summon.

Please let the summon be hype lol.

Since my birthday is on 7/7, I've been trying to figure out what to do, and now I TOTALLY know what I'm doing.

I'm going to ask my friends to come together and give me a Spirit Bomb multi summon.

Let us know too, get the power from all over the globe :D

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

The summon likely isn't on 7/7

??

The Majuub medals come from the Hero Extermination Event, not the Omega Shenron dokkan event.

The Dokkan Wikia says it's from the Omega Shenron event.
However, the Dokkan Wikia is wrong. Right above the banner it has the Majin Buu medal listed, which is found in Hero Extermination.

MiTYH

Soooo I tried to farm Black...does he just not drop? :-/

Basically. Just sell your soul to that event. I think when he was here last (before weekly rotation) I got about 1 drop per FULL stamina. And even that's not a guarenteed skillup...

Fox1304

I'm not sure I understand the reverse awaken thing with the hourglass.
If I'm correct, it allows to get back to the standard form after having Dokkan Awakened a card, so it allows to upgrade the SA more efficiently since the % are higher.
My big question is : to get back to the DAwakened state, I have to re-spend all the collected medals ?

Fox1304

It allows you to reverse a TUR, as in level 120 character, not any random dokkaned card.

And no reverse dokkan is free.

Ok so, say I have a TUR character, I can spend the Hourglass (and maybe something else, haven't checked), feed him the characters needed to up its SA, and then get it back to its TUR state without sacrificing any other items?

Ok so, say I have a TUR character, I can spend the Hourglass (and maybe something else, haven't checked), feed him the characters needed to up its SA, and then get it back to its TUR state without sacrificing any other items?

Correct. When you revert back to TUR, your character will be exactly as it was before Hourglassing except it'll also have whatever you added (potential, super attack increase).

Fox1304

Correct. When you revert back to TUR, your character will be exactly as it was before Hourglassing except it'll also have whatever you added (potential, super attack increase).

Great, thanks to both of you.

Finally Dokkaned my Vile and Violent Turles last night. That's three dokkan this week, and this ones has a loooot of checkboxes to make a good card. Between the KI+6, Supreme Damage, High Stun, and +20 ATK, all rainbow ? No idea if he links well, but I can see him getting a lot of use.

Meneses

Just spent 30 minutes fighting STR Broly in the Boss Rush doing basically zero damage, until a magical Crit from Godtenks saved me.

Can't wait to spend 10 days fighting the other form.

Fox1304

Thanks ! Glad to read that. I havr no trou le with the current stage so I should be able to farm thr next. And that brings my next question : are the LR Androids worth it in their previous states ? I havr the SA10 SR Androids and all medals to do the first awaken, but also am only on my first awakens globally, so I'm wondering if I should stick to them. I feel that I'll never get the LR one.

TUR androids are pretty good yeah, not amazing or anything, but definitely a great unit for bolstering your team early on.

You could probably TUR them if you have the SR at SA10, and just use them until you can get the medals for LR. Then just reverse them and open up the paths before LR´ing them.

Top Bottom