• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Does the disable guard work for the entire round or just Frieza's attack?

Works the entire round, for any attack after Frieza's. So Frieza attacks first, followed by two AGL units against TEQ Gotenks. The two AGL attacks do not have reduced damage. This effect ends next turn.

Meneses

I have the first form because at the time I was starting it was one of the decent "consolation prizes" for a leader when rerolling lol

I'm gonna keep him like that and just gonna farm the 4 or 5 medals I have left to awaken 2nd form.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I was looking through my strike characters to see who is close to SA 10 and somehow Mighty Mask is SA9. I don't remember doing that at all, or why I would have.

Got 3 King Vegeta drops in a row today though, so that's nice.

You should not bother to awaken any of your Friezas unless it is to feed them to an actual TUR GF. In fact it's better to hold on to any 1st form Friezas to feed them to LR Frieza later. Most of them are shit anyway.

so...I shouldn't bother farming medals for my str 2nd form frieza? His dokkan seemed like a pure upgrade imo.

so...I shouldn't bother farming medals for my str 2nd form frieza? His dokkan seemed like a pure upgrade imo.

That one is probably the one exception based on the merits of that card and the general uselessness of 2nd form Frieza. Go for it I'd say.

Mecha Frieza > GF is also a straight upgrade mind you, but no use if you already have the real INT GF.

So is there any reason for doing the ROF event even if I already dokkaned the Teq 3rd form Freeza. Already got all the stones so i guess global is prep for world tournament and grinding the super strikes for LR goku.

On the JP side. I got an account with both SSJ4s and a pretty good Agl team. The only problem is the grind is killing me. I cant even awaken my units because they would go over cost. As much as it seems weird JP will probably stay as my other account even if it has better units.

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:75412

Black is in the game files now and he got kind of a big buff to his passive and even base HP and attack stats.
Oooo. I can't wait to add him to my collection
of cards I'll never, ever pull :(.

Almost done to gt grind. Got both elder Kais, a supreme kai medal, and 4 baby medals, just need 1 more. Not gonna bother with elder kai medal since I have 23 of em.

That one is probably the one exception based on the merits of that card and the general uselessness of 2nd form Frieza. Go for it I'd say.

Mecha Frieza > GF is also a straight upgrade mind you, but no use if you already have the real INT GF.

Oh nice, I have the int mecha freeza as well, but only TEQ/AGL real golden freeza.

Kettch

On the JP side. I got an account with both SSJ4s and a pretty good Agl team. The only problem is the grind is killing me. I cant even awaken my units because they would go over cost. As much as it seems weird JP will probably stay as my other account even if it has better units.

The 4x XP was great for this, 21-1 Super was giving 72,000 a run. 2x is probably still good enough for ranking up fast, just not so great for having endless AP to farm other things.

The 4x XP was great for this, 21-1 Super was giving 72,000 a run. 2x is probably still good enough for ranking up fast, just not so great for having endless AP to farm other things.

Yeah 4x xp kept thing easy. Unfortunately I couldn't reach 21-1 quick enough to get that sweet xp. I just need to pace myself so I don't burn out. I noticed how fast JP runs and it kind of ruins global speed for me. oh well.

Also I wonder what other units will get buffs or will JP get them as well.

linkent

If you have the time and nothing to do, just do the 3rd transformation stage.
It can drop 3 medals, and high chance of ginyu.
If you are hardcore enough, you can raise SA of TEQ GF using the dokkaned GF. If/when you pull him.

BrunoM

That was so painful.

"I just want my first SSR!"
Damn I can't believe I been playing a mobile game and even more so I been playing a mobile game everyday for 584 days lol

Grow up with dragon ball and z happy this game came out lol

BrunoM

Damn I can't believe I been playing a mobile game and even more so I been playing a mobile game everyday for 584 days lol

Grow up with dragon ball and z happy this game came out lol
Quoting myself after the post I started to wonder how long had glb been out lol ...

2017-03-02%2019.54.04.png

Lol looks like I've only missed 10 days lol I know 7 of those I was on vacation and the total of 3 random days lol valentine's is one of them lol

What about you guys ?

Man, you can tell the Resurrection F event is old, when even the Z-Hard bosses aren't Awakened.

I took a team of all SRs from all my Rs and won. No god leads and I did have have to use an item or two but I won lol.

On Global I'm just farming mission 23 for gems and its going really easy with double Omega or Omega + Gogeta lol.

RedSnake

There is a list of Rs and SRs you should keep, lemme try to find it for you. The others just sell to baba or see if you can up the SA of certain SSRs.

Here you go bud

Sorry to hear about no Gogeta but there is always later. Start saving up and wait for that amazing banner coming down the line.

Thanks!

I'm slowly building a nice little team and getting the hang of a lot of stuff.

That was so painful.

"I just want my first SSR!"

The first time cooler came around those drop rates that my friend that is hell lol
Are you two talking bout the one that DAs into final form coora? I think I got him pretty easy. Eis was a pain to farm 10 of.
Man, you can tell the Resurrection F event is old, when even the Z-Hard bosses aren't Awakened.
Yea, I want FP Frieza to come to see how badly he gets rekt.

BrunoM

Rising dragon banner is up in GLB ..
Same for hero's and velain events don't forget to farm those medals for future pulls ...

Did 2 singles first got sr second pull no pods ssj2 got an ssr got banner int ssj gohan
Happy with that

Picked up STR SS Gotenks from my second single on the Rising Dragon Banner. I wanted Future Gohan or Majin Vegeta, but I'm going to hold on to the rest of my stones for Rose/SSB Vegito. I already have Xeno Trunks dokkaned and maxed for World Tournaments anyway.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Glad heroes/villains events are back. I can dokkan my ssj2 teq goku, farm up SA on agi whis, and get medals for str majuub in case I ever pull him.

Tamanon

Banned
Finally get to get that Whis for my AGI team. And have like five guys to Dokkan. Glad the events are back....tempted to try for Majin Vegeta tho.... gotta stay strong!

MiTYH

Man, I better get some damn good luck with these upcoming ticket. Did a multipull since I need basically everyone featured, didn't get a single SSR. My bad luck streak continues... been a few months since my last pulled SSR. Even longer for one that wasn't a dupe

And I HATE that medals aren't guaranteed drops. For 22 stamina fights that take up so many items due to my lack of synergy in all-colored villains, I struggled to get through that last one for the INT Gohan. Did it 5 times today, only got 1 medal

ffvorax

Personally I'm concentrated in gettin Dokkan awakened all my char trough the events, that now I see are days related... with friends STR/AGL Gogeta/Vegito is much much affordable to do it... I will get one of these too one day, I know it... :)

Anoregon

The Majuub medals are different

They are from floor 21 of villains side from what I can tell (and the wiki confirms)

I forgot that his dokkan doesn't exist in global yet though.

Farming the medals to Dokkan Vegeta SSJ2. Already awakened Gohan. After that its back to farming Whis lol. Almost done with the gems for SSJ2 Angel Goku but I'm gonna hold off on it for Whis.

Honestly fuck my luck. Only SR trash on the dragon banner. I've had the MVA medals since they came out and could never pull MV. About to just quit because of only getting shitty SRs.

Anoregon

I did two singles and got 2 SR's. back down to about 100 stones, which is my floor until VB banner.

I have nothing to do in global. I have all the medals from hero's & villian s, got all the current strike characters to SA 15, GF is shut but I got all the DS from it. I would farm Whis but my villian team is trash. I hate how there's 0 ways to get DS aside from buying. Please emergency maintenance and free DS...

yogloo

I have nothing to do in global. I have all the medals from hero's & villian s, got all the current strike characters to SA 15, GF is shut but I got all the DS from it. I would farm Whis but my villian team is trash. I hate how there's 0 ways to get DS aside from buying. Please emergency maintenance and free DS...
Farm GF medals. Feed them to AGL or teq GF.

2 more pulls, sr agl goku and ssr phy ssj2 gt goku.
Done for now, but seems I got an ssr every 2 pulls.

nice pulls, Rising Dragon is really nice for building out starter boxes, good rates, lots of good units, though nothing gamebreaking (at least not since they changed WT to make AOE units less viable). The banner Gohan is really good, 90% attack boost when dokkaned.

Top Bottom