• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Quick question for the SA of TEQ SSJ3 Goku Angel - The neo god in JPN.
I am starting to get the R Goku to farm his SA since I farmed all I needed, I read that you need 19 ?
Why not just 9 ? Since they are 100% when UR to the Free Angel Goku. Why the extra 10 ?

I am not understanding it :-O
It's 9

Extreme AGL doesn't seem too bad. You've got...
Super 17
Rose
Golden Frieza
LR Androids
Janemba (the orb changer on JPN)

Other possibilities:
F2P Coora on JPN
Murasaki
Cell (Angel)

Not quite as good as Super AGL, but still better than a lot of other mono teams + it has an orb changer and (potentially) sealer or nuker. I think its power is traded for being a potentially really fun or strategic team.

Durden77

That is where the list should have started and ended. It's not even close. He's one of the best leaders and one of the best units AND he supers more than once per turn more often than not. This is a total no-brainer. Super teams are lots of fun to run, very versatile, and very strong. Not sure why you're hesitant about this one.

e: Reizo is also right, use what you're gonna run. You do you! But VB is def. one of the best units in the game to get to SA10.

There's no harm in investing in units you are going to use a lot. I mean vb at sa10 is great, but does that really matter if you're barely going to use him at all?

I know VB is definitely the optimal choice....but for some reason I'm holding back. I'm gonna see how my teams develop just a little more before I decide to go with him. I just want more Kais. MORE KAIS.

God dammit Baba, throw me a bone. Been check every 30 minutes for like 2 days on not a single Rildo or Baby medal. She stingy.

Ya and even they have very little wiggle room AFAIK. Like for Extreme STR you have Janemba lead, Omega, LR Frieza, Cell, and I guess Rilldo for links/support. I don't even know who gets the 6th spot. Shitty Zamasu?
Janemba
OS
17 Dokkan
LR Broly
UR SSJ Broly
UR Normal Broly

:p

Not quite as good as Super AGL, but still better than a lot of other mono teams

Which ones? Honestly the only one I can think of is Extreme INT, maaaaybe Extreme TEQ. In a vacuum Extreme AGL is fine if you have the units, but it just doesn't compare to the brokenness of SSJ4 Goku or Vegeta+SV. When OP is more the norm than the exception, the team that's just "decent" is actually just underpowered. And tbh all those units you listed kind of suck except for Rose/Super 17. I've used the LR androids on my Extreme team for a while and they're very unimpressive even at SA20 with all their crit/AA nodes unlocked.

found an analysis of Ex AGL form when Super 17 came out https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/647yqu/team_analysis_extreme_agl/

Made a box on dbz.space:
https://dbz.space/box/lthammy

Are there any Dokkan events that I'd could possibly tackle right now? I've had no luck with them, so I've been grinding strike characters instead.

blame space??

it's still private btw

asdghg you have Rose and VB, you should probably be able to dokkan both of them since they hurt each other real bad.

Rose
TEQ Golden Frieza
PHY FP Frieza
Nuova shenron
Syn Shenron
Baby 2
friend Rose (SA10 dokkaned)

take that to VB dokkan event and clobber him

Vegito Blue + VB friend (dokkaned, Sa10)
SSJ4 Goku
SSJ3 GT Goku]
SSJ GT Trunks
Gogeta
Kaioken Goku / TEQ SSJ2 Goku

Use this team to dominate everything else/

Your Super team in particular is beefy af, you should slowly but surely be able to dokkan all of them. Start with Gogeta, his event's a piece of piss. Get all of the Elder Kais from the shop if you can, feed them into SSJ4 Goku, Gogeta, VB, and Rose. In that order. Probably. Definitely SSJ4 Goku first since he will kill everything for you.

L Thammy

Forgot to hit save after checking the box. I'm surprised that I can be bad at this.

You might not be able to tell because of my clever disguise, but I'm actually not blame space.

Durden77

Oh my god.

I did 2 singles on the Vegeta banner for the hell of it.

Got a R Ginyu....and a dupe SSJ4 Vegeta.

God damn. I used to not have faith and singles, but now fuck multis unless there's a deal man. Singles man. It's all about singles. Singles have nabbed me so many god damn good cards in the past few months.

I'm sorry DarkHeartedKill

Did a single to prove you all wrong and got SR Frost so, eat shit. My last single gave me an R, also. I've never been a singles man. It's just too painful to keep hitting that button after every R and SR, I'd rather rip the bandaid off.

Did a single to prove you all wrong and got SR Frost so, eat shit. My last single gave me an R, also. I've never been a singles man. It's just too painful to keep hitting that button after every R and SR, I'd rather rip the bandaid off.

It takes TWO singles. At once. That's the trick. I did it earlier and got an R then Super Vegito.

why would you do this to me

I was going to pull, then I realized I only have 3 DS feelsbadman

Oh my god.

I did 2 singles on the Vegeta banner for the hell of it.

Got a R Ginyu....and a dupe SSJ4 Vegeta.

God damn. I used to not have faith and singles, but now fuck multis unless there's a deal man. Singles man. It's all about singles. Singles have nabbed me so many god damn good cards in the past few months.

I'm sorry DarkHeartedKill

:(

Kyou

So is the legendary banner presumed to be coming back after the maintenance tonight? I wonder if it will still use tickets for Brolly

Durden77

Man I really wish I would've been able to Dokkan my PHY Black last week, but I was too busy. I really need him for my Extreme WT team. Guess I can get him 2 days late.

Khansolo1

Man I really wish I would've been able to Dokkan my PHY Black last week, but I was too busy. I really need him for my Extreme WT team. Guess I can get him 2 days late.
This dude was talking about how He needs black for his extreme WT team.
I'm guessing WT stands for worlds Tournament.

WT is gonna be sick this time. up to 5 elder kais, 999 S, 700 M, 50 L orbs of every color, 8 gold GSSR tickets, God stone, 40DS, bandai knows what else. And all that stuff, except 2 kais, is irrespective of your ranking. Good shit.

I got SSJ3 Goku STR for my ticket. Never thought I'd be disappointed in this card but I actually am lol. So many better dupes I could have gotten but meh.

Singles have been giving SRs and Rs. Gonna keep doing them for a chance at an SSR since I don't wanna spend 50 if I can stop after 1 pull.

Durden77

OH MY GOD

BABA.

I hate her more than bad pulls right now. It's like she knows what medals I need and is intentionally giving me bull shit.

I need Baby Gohan, 2 Baby Medals, and 4 Rildo medals.

She gives me on the regs Baby Trunks, That GT robot and doctor, and the GT Goku medals multiple times.

Like....bitch.

LNBL

I got SSJ3 Goku STR for my ticket. Never thought I'd be disappointed in this card but I actually am lol. So many better dupes I could have gotten but meh.

Singles have been giving SRs and Rs. Gonna keep doing them for a chance at an SSR since I don't wanna spend 50 if I can stop after 1 pull.
Yo, i got the same card from my first free pull today

WT is gonna be sick this time. up to 5 elder kais, 999 S, 700 M, 50 L orbs of every color, 8 gold GSSR tickets, God stone, 40DS, bandai knows what else. And all that stuff, except 2 kais, is irrespective of your ranking. Good shit.
Wait , is this for GLB or JPN?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Dang this WT Vegeta actually has a use. He links with LR Broly for 3 Ki like STR SSJ Gotenks does. the difference is Vegeta's passive might go off where ass Gotenks' never will

Durden77

Dang this WT Vegeta actually has a use. He links with LR Broly for 3 Ki like STR SSJ Gotenks does. the difference is Vegeta's passive might go off where ass Gotenks' never will

For WT? Yeah he'd be good teamate for Broly. I'll see you on the other side if you decide to go for top 10k though. Fuck that.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah this one will def be more difficult than most wt since everyone is going for the mission rewards which will definitely push the average point total up.

Durden77

Yeah this one will def be more difficult than most wt since everyone is going for the mission rewards which will definitely push the average point total up.

Not to mention certainly more than 10k people have Broly now, and probably even more soon because I'm sure that banner will go up before/during the WT, so the team power gap has been significantly lessened and now more than ever ranking is just based on how insane people are.

And just in general more people have the game.

And yeah the rewards.

Fuuuuuccccccccckkkkkk that. They have to adjust the ranking in the WT, big time.

Tamanon

Banned
Was this close to refilling my stamina to knock out some more runs. Thank goodness I didn't.

SS4 Vegeta team gonna wreck in WT I think.

That or Mono Villains team.

linkent

Was this close to refilling my stamina to knock out some more runs. Thank goodness I didn't.

SS4 Vegeta team gonna wreck in WT I think.

That or Mono Villains team.

p6xfDIV.png

You're saying those are all mission rewards this time around? If so, hot damn.

Top Bottom