• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Durden77

Truly, my worst enemy right now...

latest

STOP GIVING ME BABY GT TRUNKS MEDALS I NEED ANY OTHER GT MEDAL

IT'S BEEN LIKE 3 DAYS JUST GIVE ME A RILDO, BABY, OR BABY GOHAN PLEAS GAAAAWWD

Shouta

Got another AGL Golden Freeza from my free pulls today did a few for on the SS4 banners and got nothing. Man, GT is just elluding me.

Tamanon

Banned
Wait you lose your previous data?

Yeah, it's called a reroll because you're effectively starting the game over.

Some people do it when we're in stone-rich times with good summon possibilities. SSJ4 has a ton of great units, so some folks reroll to start with good cards and have a ton of story stuff free to do still.

L Thammy

Did some summons from the legendary banner, got these guys.

I already have Gogeta and SSJ4 Goku so I'm thinking maybe I can put together a strong mono STR team now.

I already have the dokkaned Kaioken Goku. I can use an hourglass to revert him, use this new one to unlock a hidden potential path, and then re-dokkan him for free, right? Is that how it works?

Got SSB Vegeta from my daily, thought it was finally my Vegeta day, did a pull on the SSJ4 Vegeta banner and got Trunks. WRONG. VEGETA. FAMILY. MEMBER!!!!!!!

I already have the dokkaned Kaioken Goku. I can use an hourglass to revert him, use this new one to unlock a hidden potential path, and then re-dokkan him for free, right? Is that how it works?

Yup, you got it. He's not a great unit but if you have no one better to spend orbs on, why not.

Another 2 ticket pulls, another 2 SRs. My SSR count from this banner is still sitting at 1. At least I think. I have an AGL SSB Goku in my box that I think came from this one but it was pulled amidst the early SSJ4 frenzy so who can say where he came from

I'm about ready to just drop this game. Honestly these shit pulls bandai keeps giving me are demoralizing.

Edit: Got the $1.39 or whatever pack and got a shitty R :(

Durden77

After the last SSB Goku from the shop, my AGL SSB Goku is at SA7. Arg. Do these PHY SSBs ever come back? Really wish I would have stocked up the last time...

I'm about ready to just drop this game. Honestly these shit pulls bandai keeps giving me are demoralizing.

Edit: Got the $1.39 or whatever pack and got a shitty R :(

I know you're in a bad place, but I really don't recommend spending money on this banner. It's pretty shit. Just try to start hoarding stones for the next good banner.

Guys, should I farm the Chichi GT item ?

It's really good. I dunno if I'd say to farm it specifically, but just get them as you get Hercule badges for Kais. Should give you a good amount. The event will come back at some point anyway, and by that time you can get more.

After the last SSB Goku from the shop, my AGL SSB Goku is at SA7. Arg. Do these PHY SSBs ever come back? Really wish I would have stocked up the last time...

I know you're in a bad place, but I really don't recommend spending money on this banner. It's pretty shit. Just try to start hoarding stones for the next good banner.

It's really good. I dunno if I'd say to farm it specifically, but just get them as you get Hercule badges for Kais. Should give you a good amount. The event will come back at some point anyway, and by that time you can get more.

i need that ssj4 vegeta though :(

Is WT tonight? I should let my energy regen if thats the case lol.

Been keeping it under 50 thanks to farming SKK Goku medals to awaken him.

I really need hercule medals though. Does part 2 come out before the event ends or no?

Durden77

Is WT tonight? I should let my energy regen if thats the case lol.

Been keeping it under 50 thanks to farming SKK Goku medals to awaken him.

I really need hercule medals though. Does part 2 come out before the event ends or no?

Yeah, should start in about 30 mins.

I think this is going to be my team for WT

Team get-Majin Vegeta-to-18ki-guest-staring-Super Vegito-and-SSJ4 Vegeta

Rose and Rose friend for the +3, SSJ3 Goku for OiaF, 18 for orb changing, and Super Vegito and SSJ4 Vegeta to do Super Vegito and SSJ4 Vegeta stuff. I may switch out one of them, possibly 18 or maybe even SSJ4 Vegeta even though I feel like I should have him because he's just so strong, for that starter Goku though.

I'm glad I may have found a use for that 18. Her links are awful for the team, but that shouldn't matter too much.

Question, so when they introduced the local for WT it was based off when you first started the WT. Is it still like that or is now 100% random where you end up?

ffvorax

Really the WT will start this weekend? Why they start it always when I have some trip around the world? :\
It's like they are monitoring my movements....

Fox1304

Well, my WT team is just crap. Absolutely no KI since I forgot Friend's Leader skill doesn't activate.
Adjustment time it is ! I think I'll try a Extreme team around my STR Broly.

Pulled Father-son gallick gun Vegeta and Trunks back-to-back. That's some kind of thing. Pretty much saving all SSB Vegetas for if/when I pull the INT one to raise his SA because he's not very useful to me, except for the AGI and STR ones.

Also got the STR z-sword Gohan with the horrible passive. All I really want from my GSSR pulls is INT/TEQ SSJ Bardock. Still don't have any of the sealer SSJ Bardocks.

MiTYH

Tourney time, how I love to hate it and hate to love it.

My local group seems a bit intense, got to get some wins under my belt and see where the rubble falls. Top 50 is fine enough for me I think

linkent

Got into a crazy local grp too, but i have already got all dupe path picollo and another free one.
Just need 2 more medals.

Will just aim for top 10k as usual.

Do you guys feel the damage is insane in this WT?
Agi to red is 45-50k
Red to red is 30k+

I'm just not even fucking with taking any damage at x20. if Jaco or Chiaozu isn't stunning I'm ushering, don't want none of that. Unless it's a PHY type attacking LR Broly before he supers I'm not about that life. Since the baba shop update I've stocked up on so many consumables, I'm not shy about using them at all.

yass pulled INT SSJ Bardock. I won WT. TEQ Turles is the only banner card I don't have now.

Running AGL team and I'm pretty happy with all the STR teams I'm going up against :D

Semi-non-Dokkan question - what service do you guys use to upload your screenshots to GAF? I had been using photobucket for years and years and now it's a paid model and everything's broken.

Running AGL team and I'm pretty happy with all the STR teams I'm going up against :D

Semi-non-Dokkan question - what service do you guys use to upload your screenshots to GAF? I had been using photobucket for years and years and now it's a paid model and everything's broken.

I just use imgur. If you want any kind of permanence it's not the best but for this purpose it suits me.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I got another SSR from the free banner last night - AGI SSB Goku. I have AGI SSB Vegeta and they link fairly well, so I guess he's a pretty good option for my agi team.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Pulling Rose was the best thing to happen to my WT team. Being able to utilize all those LR Broly's is a godsend.

Dunno what is going on with my Local team though. Top 6 guys must have been playing for hours beforehand - their scores are 5x mine and I'm at 9 wins.

Top Bottom