• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Kyou

I don't have Agl Goku but I think I might still grab a second Frieza. My AGL team feels full up, not sure if I'd use him.

gugxpa9.png

I just cleared this thing

omg lol. I have OS as my leader for LR Broly KI & Attack.

Who's your lead?

denebj

Neo Member
There is no way that's correct. There's just no chance sv is punching golden freeza for 266k. He has the type disadvantage which means he'd normally hit for over 400k. Super damage would be well over 2 million then..
Even with a disadvantage, my black took "only" 70k damage from a punch from lr broly.

Golden freeza has the advantage, reduces damage a fuckton and sv doesn't punch as hard as lr broly.

Trust me, everything is possible in the WT, the damages are way spiked and random ;)
It was a SA not a normal hit as well.

Yeah that inbox fills up with the quickness with LR Broly. Getting crazy friend points too, which is honestly a godsend to me since Zeni is STILL an issue. But it's nice that in a roundabout way, Broly is making back what he cost to Awaken. I had like 20-odd multipulls available the other day, now I can do 42.

Khansolo1

So in the tournament where you get a win streak when you complete the tournament. Can you get a streak going by doing the same tournament stage?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Haven't had a steady stream of friend requests since VB dropped and I didn't get him. I'm pretty sure any requests I get now were clicked by accident. 😭

Haven't had a steady stream of friend requests since VB dropped and I didn't get him. I'm pretty sure any requests I get now were clicked by accident. 😭

I feel your pain, I used to get all the F.Rs back when old Broly was the only attack all, now I've been cast to the wayside feelsbadman.jpg

Is it a good idea to go one solid color for a team? I'm trying to make a SS4 Vegeta team but I feel like I'm getting wrecked anytime the orb colors don't line up just right.

lost my win streak at 18. Feel bad man....then I realized that the reward for 20 wins in a row was terrible compared to the other things you get.

constantly buying puar str orb changers till I had 800 was the best investment I ever made.

Also at 5 wins and I'm already dying inside lol...

Yea might just get a dupe broly and unlock his lower right path, I'm never gonna get LR Broly or SSJ4 Goku, so might as well use the orbs somewhere.

LNBL

Just used all my GSSR and Dragonball tickets, this is my haul:

Already got all paths unlocked for Beerus, so these will just raise his SA. Can do the same for Kai Gohan now.

Only new SSR's were TEQ Turles, STR kid Goku ssj and PHY ssj trunks.

Also ZERO ssr's from 15 Dragonball banner pulls lmao, only ever got one from all the previous tournaments.

Guess il get one more pull once the rewards come in after the WT, can't be bothered to actually compete for a decent placement :(. Will casually grind for those final 2 kai's in the WT rewards

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So I'm on level 164 trying to get to 263... How likely i can get to that level in a week?

It's 4X exp right now so you can just do it now if you have the time and patience. You can play continuously even if you just repeat a stage from the last level over and over again.

Durden77

Gonna have to take a break from WT tomorrow to farm up Black's SA and Dokkan him, and FP Frieza. For once I'm k8nd of glad it's 5 days, because that'll give me some extra time to hit all the missions.

Arrrammis

Just for fun, I'm not gonna accept any of my rewards until I finish all of the missions, then just explode my inventory with GSSR tickets, stones, and orbs. Plus it's fun to go to my home screen and see 40+ gifts there :)

Khansolo1

So I have a red dragon stone, and I already bought the Broly From there. Should I buy the AGL ssj3 goku to build my AGL theme or get Broly again for his hidden potential?

Durden77

Sooooo at the bottom of the title screen they're advertising a Dragon Ball Super card game....and I want to get into it desperately now.

I used my red stone on AGL SSJ3 Goku. Need that Dupe path for increased damage.

Got nothing from tickets and wasted 50 energy taking mono str vs Vegeta but thankfully the mission counted as 50 stamina spent.

Back to WT grind now that I did my Daily PHY Orbs.

I used my red stone on AGL SSJ3 Goku. Need that Dupe path for increased damage.

Got nothing from tickets and wasted 50 energy taking mono str vs Vegeta but thankfully the mission counted as 50 stamina spent.

Back to WT grind now that I did my Daily PHY Orbs.

Is SSJ3 AGL Goku really that good? I was thinking to get STR Broly to get some crits going for him, or to get INT Ult Gohan since I don't got him.

Arrrammis

Is SSJ3 AGL Goku really that good? I was thinking to get STR Broly to get some crits going for him, or to get INT Ult Gohan since I don't got him.

SSj3 Goku's Passive (atk +100% for 7 turns) and his super (Supreme damage and lowers defense) are both incredibly good. 7 Turns is more than most meta teams need to get through most events (besides SSj4's), and his links are pretty good (only missing PfB), he's a staple on my mono AGL team.

He is one of the few AGL units that reduces defense. Not greatly sadly but still good.

Also with the patch that makes turns start over per round. He gets a huge buff even with his 7 turn limitation. They stack so if you kill the enemy in 1 round, you have 13 rounds of 100% attack bonus to Goku for the next round.

Ultimate Gohan is also a good choice if your INT is weak as hell since he links well with most of the units on it. Also has Fierce Battle as a Super type which is stupidly rare on Heroes INT.

Like literally, Rage Trunks and INT Gohan because every other INT Super unit is just Shatter the Limit.

SSj3 Goku's Passive (atk +100% for 7 turns) and his super (Supreme damage and lowers defense) are both incredibly good. 7 Turns is more than most meta teams need to get through most events (besides SSj4's), and his links are pretty good (only missing PfB), he's a staple on my mono AGL team.

He is one of the few AGL units that reduces defense. Not greatly sadly but still good.

Also with the patch that makes turns start over per round. He gets a huge buff even with his 7 turn limitation. They stack so if you kill the enemy in 1 round, you have 13 rounds of 100% attack bonus to Goku for the next round.

Ultimate Gohan is also a good choice if your INT is weak as hell since he links well with most of the units on it. Also has Fierce Battle as a Super type which is stupidly rare on Heroes INT.

Like literally, Rage Trunks and INT Gohan because every other INT Super unit is just Shatter the Limit.

Hmmm my INT team is pretty good.

I got Buuhan, Turles, Bardock, Android $13, P. Cell, Vegito, SSG Goku, Vegeta(that DA from buu event), and some other units.

Edit: Fuck these GSSR, I got three goddamn Bulgy Gokus in a row...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Think I'm just going to not go for 10k this wt. Don't really care about the rank rewards that much, especially since I'm swimming in Old Kais and that prize card isn't great. I'll definitely try for the STR SSJ Teen Gohan though.

o wow, looks like bulgy goku gets a pretty good dokkan. Gets Supreme damage & Raises attack for 6 turns& adds a passive for TEQ & INT Ki + 2, and Attk & Def +25%.

I have 4 of these guys lol.

Fox1304

Turles has started doing something strange on the game since I started the WT, not sure if that's related but I've never seen this before.
When a character tries to attack, there is a "!!!" animation (like when SSJ4 counters), and then the ennemy just doesn't attack.
What is it ?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Turles has started doing something strange on the game since I started the WT, not sure if that's related but I've never seen this before.
When a character tries to attack, there is a "!!!" animation (like when SSJ4 counters), and then the ennemy just doesn't attack.
What is it ?

It's dodge, it's part of the ability system. INT characters get access to Dodge without the need for any dupes.

linkent

Think I'm just going to not go for 10k this wt. Don't really care about the rank rewards that much, especially since I'm swimming in Old Kais and that prize card isn't great. I'll definitely try for the STR SSJ Teen Gohan though.

plan was top 10k.
then i went to sleep at 5k.
wake up rank 30k.

yeah this time the competition is too fierce for me :(

glad that i got the previous AGI Gohan which is better than this Vegeta reward.

Nightbird

This is supposed to go on for 4 more Days?

This is incredibly tough as it is right now already. I am already doubting if i can stay in the 100 local (50 right now)

Fox1304

Not sure what to do with my 2nd red stone.
I already have Goku SSJ3, that hits like a truck, so I could open his path.
I bought FP Frieza with the 1st stone, so same here, could open a path.
My INT team isn't too bad (LR Piccolo soon, Janemba TUR, Super Baby 2, TUR Turles (lol, Turtles), General Blue) but I haven't used it yet.
I already have Broly STR TUR and Cell doesn't seem great.

I just did my first Dokkan Awakening for GT Possed Trunks that was pretty fun. Now I need two Elder Kais to Awaken my trunks and my SS Vegito man that's gonna take forever.

On the start screen -> Mission -> Special Mission (Flying Nimbus)

Missions refresh everyday until the 2nd Anniversary is over.

Make sure you collect the rewards ASAP, because if you don't collect it for that day they don't carry to the next day.

On the start screen -> Mission -> Special Mission (Flying Nimbus)

Missions refresh everyday until the 2nd Anniversary is over.

Make sure you collect the rewards ASAP, because if you don't collect it for that day they don't carry to the next day.

I think I picked them up yesterday when does the event end?

Top Bottom