• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

LNBL

"You can press and hold on a medal after finishing a run to see how much you have collected in total"

One of the better tips i liked

Got my 20 in a row, and started doing 20X now with my Mono-AGI team.

NOW I understand why people have so many points. Getting about 800K per tourney.

20x is super ez. My team was

OS
SV
VB
Jaco
Chitzou
SSJ Broly(not the LR one)
Friend: LR Broly

Because of the bonus given by OS my friend LR Broly was able to clear out all teams easily. It helped that I had 800 STR Puars, and he linked decently well with SV/VB.

edit: I was looking at the first page and February 14th was around the time we got to 130million downloads according to Ashodin's post. Crazy that we're nearly at 200million now.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man I really am not giving a shit about this WT. I'm at 10 wins and am probably not going to bother getting to 20.

Zerkr

Neo Member
Got up to 15 wins and then got supererd. Feels bad. Probably won't even bother trying again if I get all the orbs.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
You need to read the description by pressing the yellow "i" on the boss banner.
Unless you have a stacked box like most of us here, you're going to have to follow the restrictions most bosses have.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
LmCSxgd.png

finally

Him and SSB Goku AGL are the dupes I'm desperately trying to get right now. Got a dupe SSB Goku AGL so yay for that.

Also pulled SSB Vegeta AGL with one of the SSR tickets so yay for that.

So in terms for current progress. 29 wins and almost 30k. Makes me wonder if I should try for top 10k.

Man my entire team is almost level 100 urs and I still can't beat bosses. : (

What units are you using? Make sure your leader has a skill that benefits your whole team.

And poop, no LR Gohan. I want him so badly, too. Well, him and Broly, but I guess everyone wants them. This WT is so bad. I used to be able to use natural stamina and get around 30k or so before I have to start refreshing, but I just noticed today I was almost in the 200k? That's insane to me. Not to mention nearly all of my GSSR tickets were WT cards.

Man my entire team is almost level 100 urs and I still can't beat bosses. : (

That doesn't mean much. Not all units are created equal. Don't expect to beat 50 stamina events until most of your team is level 120 TURs and you're using a strong team with lots of synergy. And also like Reizo said most bosses have gimmicks that you have to build around.

Got a kai from the free pull, Gohan is SA20 now.

Meneses

Got the Legendary R
eal disappointment waifu Mai
from the tickets.

Actually, it's a pretty good card but it's no Gohan :(

Dupe Bulma, but I have enough medals to awaken Gohan and damn is it expensive to max level an LR. I had no idea.

You think Gohan is expensive, you should see what LR Broly costs to dokkan awaken... but yeah the EXP grinds to an absolute crawl around 140, I used a lot of training items to max LR Gohan quick. Those pikon headgears with super training do the job tho

Flambe

Welp, blew stones on Goku banner again o.o Not what I hoped for.

Goku Black dupe,TEQ SS Gohan (future) dupe, STR SS Trunks (GT)

Edit:

Aaaaand Pan GT from LR banner >.<

Meneses

Finally got the 30 wins, so i'm done with this WT.

The last Kai allowed me to max SS4 Veggie.

Now, from one grind to the next as I move on to Metal Fruits.

Nightbird

...why are people trying so hard this WT; think I'll pass the WT char for the first time ever.

Well, in my case it is because i completely missed the point of the WT the last time. I did 4 finished it once and thought i was done with it lol.

So this is basically my first WT, and i'm trying to make sure that i get a ranking as high as possible (80.000.ish currently) to get Piccolo and as much of his awakening medals as i can get. >->

denebj

Neo Member
Soooo I went to my gift to get the extra 10 for the LR summon ....

Pulling and telling myself that I will not get Gohan ... Check
Seeing Gohan picture from the summon .... Check
Going crazy out of excitement ... Check
Maxed his SA by having enough STR Gohan ... Check
Pre-farmed Cell medals because of STR Cell ... Check
Having enough Battle field medals for the LR form .... Check
Raising his SA to 20 with Kai ... Check
Using orbs on all free path ... Check

Wow I feel so good having that guy ! Never expected pulling him from those extra tickets ... Thanks RNG :-O

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
...why are people trying so hard this WT; think I'll pass the WT char for the first time ever.

I think there's an influx of new players and people rerolling after SS4 dropped. Now that I think about it, every WT after the newest meta dropped has been rougher than the others.

i had no idea that the boss on the right gives big orbs...i am such a scrub

Really? I just kinda assumed. I went to the far right first and then tried the middle with a different colour and noticed it that way :p.

I tend to go in the middle since you get both M & S orbs and typically you need M orbs the most.

Edit: I realllllllly want Turles giant ape and Bardock giant ape. So far I have

Farmable Nappa
Baby 2
Raditz
PHY Goku(Kid)
Tora
Borgus

edited edit: ffs. I might have to do more WT grinding tomorrow...at 19.4million points and 31 wins I'm at 33k...I just want sub 20k.
#1 having 419 holy shit. How does anyone even have to patience to do that? Unless he's cheating :/?

Kettch

Man, it took 75 pulls on the SS4 Goku banner before I got a banner character. I guess that's what happens when you reroll a triple Broly account.

At least it was Black. Goku I can pick up on a better banner.

Top Bottom